::SUITS: Know When To Fold Em WU::

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Episose starts wity louis in a rut .. crying over sheela.. and upset that he felt like wanting to throw his chicken vindaloo naan and chutney at the dielivery boy rather than eat it.. all of this crying to his therapist ðŸ˜† over the phone. Poor louis. Katrina calls and he tells her his hearts broken and he cant put his broken heart in his work. 
Harvey and scottie make up. He asks her to trust her with the secret he cant tell her not that he doesnt wsnt to. She is all okay and says something dirty to him in his ear at the office ðŸ¥±.. 

Inside harvey has a nee case on his hands about a childrens playground.

Mike tells Rachel the offer in the file room and rachel gives mike great advice. She supports his decision and if harvey doesnt give him a reply keeping mikes best in mind then harvey was never his friend nor a worthy of being a boss. 

Donna comes to jessica about someone names van dyke out in the lobby. Jessica confronts van dyke .. supposedly a previous partner of the firm who wants an increase in his dividend check because he think jessica is hiding profits.

The playground and saftey case in the background. Harvey and mike address it with the opposing party in a meeting.

Jessica katrina talk about louis.

Mike and harvey confront the job offer. (Must see scene. Hard to describe). Harvey tells mike theyd go to some meeting thing regarding the case that night and mike hesitated and said he cant cause his meetinga with sidwell is that nighr for the job offer. Harvey increased speech and started asking all questions.. when what how. Mike explained and told him its as an investment banker and harvey said to take it if he was mike. Mike shocked and said if he were him hed take it but what should mike do. Harvey said take it. Still the big leagues just different series. Mike leaves shocked and harvey contemplative.

Katrina and rachel team up to do the task jessica wanted louis to do regarding van dyke and shutting him down.. they do his work to help him.

Jessica confronts van dyke. Think she backed him against the wall but he corners her and she gets shut down.

Harvey snaps at scottie when she comes to sweet talk him. She leaves in a huff. Donna sees and confronts harvey and straight up tells him he is hurt and the anger is how he shows his hurt. Harvey says he wants to get bk to work and donna says go for it.. dig his head in hsi work but he wont have a girlfriend or mike when he sticks his head back out. ( i love donna)

Harvey goes to the meeting. Its an underground gambling place. Harvey knows the opposing party is a gambler so he went to meet him and face him at his own vice. Harvey and the guy gamble. Harvey shuts him down.

Mike meets the guy sidwell. Tries to negotiate but sidwell read right through it. He knows mike isnt sure of it and said he is meeting with other people the next day and he has limited time.

Mike rachel at home in the morning and rachel tells him he shoudl take it but she knows mike doesnt want to and if it doesnt work out.. shell be hated because she told him to take it. She doesnt want to influence his decision.

Jessica fires katrina because she knows louis didnt give her the stuff she needed to shut van dyke down. Louis wouldnt be that careless. Rachel tries to tell her to stick up for herself but katrina leaves.

Mike at harveys office. Donna tells him he isnt there and knows mkke decided to take it. Mike agrees and donna says harbey did so much for him and he trusts someone for once. Mike says its his way out. Donna disappointed and uspet tells him he better he one god damn good investment banker. 

Scotti harvey make up. She knows donna talked to him thays why he apologized. No jealousy.. both smile and agree. 

The opposing party found out about mike and harold bullshit lawsuit and plans to go to bar and shut mike down. Harvey freaked goes to tell mike to tell lola to hack in and have her put mikes name in. Mike says it wont be necessary if hes leaving. Harvey shocked but tells him to do it still..

Rachel tells jessica she cant fire her or rachel because of their loyalty to louis. Jessica goes to see louis and tells him what happened. She gets louis back to being louis through her magical jessica ways and louis finds a back way out of the van dyke issue. Jessica tells louis that van dyke is trying to get into pearson spectors pants. Louis says hell put a god damn chasitity belt on him. ðŸ˜†

Scottie harvey again. They have yet another fight about keeping the mike thing. 

Mike goes to harveys hosue and finds a backdoor. He gor dirt on the oppoising party. Harvey tells mike to shut hin down. Mike goes and does the same. The opposing party apparently did somethint that could compromise his law title also. He drops the suit and mike realizes then he wants to be a lawyer.

Jessica and louis handle van dyke.

Harvey in office at night and he knoes donna is there. She asks if he needs something. He tells her ue wants to tell scottie. Donna says he cannot do that. Harvey blows and feels he has to.. donmas the one teling him to open up. Donna says not about mikes truth because.. harvey tells her to spit it out. Donna emotionally says she is always mad at him. Entailing who knows when scottie will use that against him. Its best he not say anythibg considering mikes quitting theres nothing to tell.

Mike comes to harvey. He tells him he went to lola and his names on the bar. He is staying. 

The promo is intense! Mike gets arrested by feds and they tell him to give harvey up.. meaning pin it on him and theyll cut a deal with mike. Everyone at office wondering if mike will do that.

Obviously he wont. Im hoping at least but damn! ðŸ˜²

Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe Harvey was going to tell Mike's secret to Scottie! 😲 I would never trust her because she seems to be the type of person who would use that information to blackmail Harvey into getting everything her way. The promo looked so good. Thanks for the written update. 😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
Totally agree pari. Donna told harvey exactly thag. She is always pissed at him. That is true. Whem scottie gets pissed or wants to grt ahead in work sue does what she needs to. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe Mike committed such a big crime for the love of law and Harvey. Is it just me or this show is mocking the judiciary system in US?! I mean how can anybody hack into the BAR just like that? Kinda OTT to my taste
RosyRosh thumbnail
Well i dont think its mocking considering mike gets repirmanded in the next episode itself.
Andits fiction.. its for fun..

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates. I agree - scotie cannot be trusted. She will use it against Harvey when its needed without thinking twice.
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The fact that Harvey was reluctant to tell Scottie in the first place tells us that he's not heavily invested in this relationship.

Scottie annoys me so much sometimes and I can never fully trust her, 

I think she'll do something that will end up hurting Harvey 

I just want the Harvey and Donna love story to begin now ðŸ˜†

I think we shouldn't take the show as a reflection of the real world, it's just for entertainment purposes. 

I'm so excited for Thursday episode, but I just know they are going to leave it on such a teasing cliffhanger 
Edited by Skyfall - 10 years ago
csm13 thumbnail
Thanks! Still to watch the episode
abrahamjobs thumbnail
jessica catrina story in this suits are very nice