SS: The Cursed Face Epilogue pg. 12 31/08

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, i'm back, just as i promised that i will update after march..i'm going to complete my SS here..😃..hope you'll guys like it

for those who haven't read it..here's the link for my previous updates..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3797505

below is part 8

Edited by avina_radev48 - 9 years ago

Part 8

"you're INSANE!!" Birju said furiously and marched towards the door.

"Where are you going??" Dev asked.

"to make her go away..i should've not listened to you, from day one I should've told Master..i should've not let this happen.."

"you will not do this, Birju..you don't understand, she needs me.."

"what about us? Don't we need you?, you are the only person in my life and also in Master's life..you know that, don't you?"

Dev felt like crying, he couldn't understand what he should do, as much as he love Birju and his Dad, he loves his Mysty, he is torn between two choices, if he will choose one, he would lose another. He wants all of them to be happy. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving her after seeing her devastated state, her cry, her enormous eyes filled with miseries and pain.

When Dev didn't said a word, Birju sighed and approached his friend, he couldn't see him in this state.

"I don't want to lose her, I was never able to save mom because I was not old enough, but.." he choked and swallowed the lump in his throat "now..i know I can save her, please i don't want to see her in the same fate as my mother.. I..love..her Birju.."

Birju sighed again and said "Okey, Dev, I will release you from the promise only if..mind you only if you will tell Master and let him decide.."

"But.."

"I'm sure Master will listen and would understand.."

"Ok, let's go and tell Dad.."

"he isn't here, he went somewhere.."

"where?? when will he be back??"

"He didn't say where but he said it's important and will be back in a couple of days.."

"oh, anyway, Thank you Birju, I knew I will always depend on you.."

"Yeah right, I don't know how you do it but you always manage to manipulate me.."

Dev hugged Birju tightly "because you love me a lot, that you can't see me sad.."

She read the letter again, still trying to savor the words written, she still couldn't believe it. She has waited for this moment, ever since she has left that hell, the moment to live freely, without any fear of dying. She would never hide her identity. She would be leaving this place tomorrow and never come back.

Tears welled in her eyes in both joy and sadness, she is happy that she would get a chance to live again but she is sad for leaving Dev, the guy whom she has fallen in love. She would never get a chance to see him again, to meet him again.

She clutched the letter and brought it close to her heart and silently cried for her fate. It is the second time she would be losing the love of her life. She knew this day would come, where she would be leaving him, where she will never talk to him.

She rubbed her tears, smiled to herself while thinking at least she had met him, a sweet guy like him, even if he can never be her.

Dev silently opened the door of her house, looked around for her and smiled at her absence. He knows where she always put the duplicate key of her house.  He got inside, carefully handling the rose and cake in his hand.

He put the cake on the table and went to her room and found her lying on the bed, her face still wrapped with black cloth. He closed the distance and looked at her sleeping silently, her eyes were puffy, perhaps she cried after he left yesterday, Dev thought. Now isn't the good time to wake her, he turned to go but something held his attention. He frowned at the crumbled paper, clutched in her hand, he took it from her.

" You'll be happy to know that you're days of freedom will finally come, you'll no longer live there. Be ready, we'll leave tomorrow, say your goodbye to him as well since you're never coming back"

Raj

This can't be possible, she can't leave me. This isn't happening to me, if she left what would happen to me. I don't want to lose her, I won't make her go away, she would understand, she will understand my love. Once I tell her my feelings, she will come back.

Accidently, the rose fell on Radhika's hand, she instantly woke up. Throughout the months of hiding herself, she had learned to be alert even in her sleep, even small voices or movements can break her sleep. She instantly sat up and looked at her intruder.

"Dev?? How did you???" She stopped when she saw the crumbled letter in his hand. She looked up into his eyes, filled with anger and pain.

"Tell me Mysty, you're not leaving??" he asked painfully. She looked down, unable to meet his eyes. She wouldn't be able to reply without shedding tears, and she wouldn't want to do that. She would never tell him that she has fallen in love with him, it would be painful for her and even him.

He grabbed her shoulders, she looked at him surprisingly.

"I asked you something.." he said calmly yet angrily.

"I am.." She replied.

"You can't do that to me, you can't leave me Mysty..not when you actually starting to trust me..not when I'm in love with you..."

She looked at him astonishingly, she couldn't believe her ears, did she actually heard that he loves her.

"You can't be!! No, you can't love me, Dev!!"

"I do love you, ever since I've known you I have always loved you, you can't leave me now"

"No!! You can't Dev, don't love me, you don't know who I am, you don't know your life will be in danger!!"

"I don't care about me, all I care about is you!!"

"NO!! you don't understand DEV!! YOU'LL DIE!! He'll kill you too.."

"WHO??"

"THE ONE WHO WANTS TO KILL ME!!!"

"I knew it!! I knew you're life was in danger!! If you're leaving, I'll come with you, I will protect you!!"

"Are you crazy?? You don't know him!! He is so powerful, there are thousands of them out there, looking for me, you are alone!! I don't want you to put your life in danger, live your life, you don't need to get involved!!!"

"NO, I will come with you, I won't lose you just like I lost my mother, I wasn't able to save her but I'll save you honey, trust me honey!!"

She angrily pushed him

"why can't you understand??why can't you stay away from me?? What will you get, you will get pain from me, loving me means calling death" she shouted with shaky voice as if she's crying.

Acting on instinct, he gathered her in his arms, she pushed him.

"How dare.."

"Shhsh...It's ok, Mysty..it's all right...shsh...alright.." He said while tightening his hold. He caressed her head and back, relaxing her body, till he found her leaning on him, clutching his shirt. With his hands constantly caressing her back, comforting, she wasn't able to hold her emotions. She cried in his arms, emotions she had kept and wrapped in her heart flowed through her eyes.

"It's alright, honey..." he repeated those words over and over again.

"Please..please stay...away...I beg...you...I can't...put you..in danger...stay..away..from me...please.."

They sat for long moments wrapped in each other arms until Radhika realized her actions, she pushed him and looked at his soft metallic steel eyes. He cupped her cheeks and felt the wetness of the cloth on her face, he read her eyes, which were speaking of her misery. He couldn't give her more pain, if she doesn't want him to be with her, then he would have to agree, but he will protect her, no matter what, he will stay close but won't come in front of her.

"I'm sorry, honey..I shouldn't have forced you, if I had known that being with me, you get miserable, I wouldn't have befriended you, I just wanted you to feel special and happy ...it's ok if you don't want to me to be with you, I would never cross your path again, I'm sorry if I have given you a hard time...but I would never break my friendship, I would never stop loving you will always be special for me.. but before I leave you, can I ask something from you??"

"spend a whole day with me, I want to cherish every moment with you!! please honey, I want to treasure these moments.."

She hugged him and replied "I'm sorry...sorry, Dev..It's all my fault!! I can never make anyone happy!! I ruined your life too, just like my mother!! I am so bad!! I am worthless!!"

"No, honey, you're the most beautiful creature and you're not worthless, you are very valuable, don't ever say it again!!" he made her look up and into his eyes "you are special, I love you and will always love you!!" he kissed his forehead.

Arjun fumed with anger while witnessing the kiss Dev gave to Radhika, his Radhika. It should have been him, instead of Dev. Tonight Radhika, tonight I'll make you mine.

Awesome update. Was waiting for a long time. So,Arjun saw what Dev gave Radhika.I'm sure he'll try to harm Dev.Waiting for the next update.
awesome update rajit di... will be waiting for more..
I hope Dev saves Radhika... I hate Arjun in this...
Love it...waiting for the next update
Hi! Please give an update of Ek Raasta Alag Rahi. I know you want to end it but you can continue for about 4 or 5 parts more and end.I'm sure there are many members who are enjoying this FF.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Hi! Please give an update of Ek Raasta Alag Rahi. I know you want to end it but you can continue for about 4 or 5 parts more and end.I'm sure there are many members who are enjoying this FF.
you r rgt Fatima di..
please give the update rajit di..
Originally posted by sush_avina

you r rgt Fatima di..
please give the update rajit di..

i will try my best to update on ff but can't promise when,since you insist a lot i'll give atleast 4-5 updates😃
Very bad !!
You all forgot me ?? I was coming here in the forum to see the new things updates ,to see my buddies .Most probably I did came 2 to 3 days back too but don't know how I did missed these new threads .You should have drop a pm on not seeing me yaar .
Anyways this time ,you are forgiven but not next time ,pls drop a pm on every new thing update .
It feels really good to be back in radev ffs and pls do continue .love you all :-)
Originally posted by avina_radev48

i will try my best to update on ff but can't promise when,since you insist a lot i'll give atleast 4-5 updates😃

Thank you ðŸ¤—