Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Surprise Birthday bash for Arti Singh

Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

On their birthdays, Rohit spends time with family; surprise bash for Rupali and Arti

Three television actors have turned a year younger today (5 April).

They are the smart and dashing Rohit Roy, gracious and talented Rupali Ganguly and beautiful Arti Singh.

Well, for Rohit it's a family affair while Rupali and Arti were treated to a surprise bash by their respective families.

Shared Rupali, "This birthday is very important for me because I am celebrating it with my baby boy. Till last night, I was sad thinking that nobody was excited about my birthday. But believe me, this has been my best birthday ever. Last night, my husband surprised me by taking me over to our bungalow where he had invited my family and close friends. Starting with a cake cutting ceremony we partied all night yesterday. On the other hand, my brother amazed me with an AV of my life journey till now. It literally brought me into tears and at the same it brought a smile on my face. According to me, it was a meticulous plan by my entire family and I am blessed to have such beautiful people around me."

"You won't believe that a few days ago when my husband gave me money and asked me to shop for my birthday I shouted at him for not coming along. Now I realize why he did that. He was busy organizing this birthday party for me," she added.

Said Arti, "Like every year, my loving brother Krushna and his girl friend Kashmira organized a birthday party for me at his place where many of my close friends from industry were part of. I have no more plans for today."

How do you feel on getting a year older today? "I am feeling sad that I am growing old. But there are many wishes I aim to accomplish. I want to work on some good projects, travel around and explore life," she answered.

What about marriage? "I want to get married at the age of 30 and not before that," Arti quipped.

Lastly Rohit noted, "Well, it's a family affair today; my brother Ronit and his family have come down to my place to celebrate my birthday. I always spend my birthdays with my close people as the entire year we don't get to meet each other since you keep busy shooting."

Any wish that you want to get fulfilled, "My wish is to direct and act in good films," he opined.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajash thumbnail
Just came across this article on twitter so thought of posting it here

Wishing a very Happy birthday to Arti Singh πŸ˜ƒ Hope all ur wishes come true...this birthday 😊

Lovely Actress!! She was Simply superb as Seema In parichay 😊 it was really nice to see how Seema stood By SiNal throughout the journey of Parichay 😊

Badmash Company of parichay  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday To Rohit n Rupali as well... all the best in life to all three of them

Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs...nice to read an article about Arti after a long time πŸ˜ƒ Seema was just superbb in Parichay...She was my favourite character after SiNal 😳 And many many happy returns of the day to Arti πŸ˜› Edited by Ani---Anisah - 10 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARTI

Yup, Aarti as Seema was just too good,  her relation with Sidhi and Kunal was one of the USPs of the show,
Seema  teasing Kunal and Sidhi scenes were enjoyable, fun to watch and refreshing  
She was the one who bought SINAL together at first place, it was her efforts  which made them realize their love for each other, always stood by them, giving much needed push to Kunal and support to Sidhi ..  
such relations are very rare in daily soap where SIL are always shown to be vamps , planing and plotting against the lead and this is what made Parichay different form the rest and so adorable and lovable  that we still cant get over the show even after being off air for more than a year now...

Edited by d.padmini - 10 years ago
Rajash thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARTI

Yup, Aarti as Seema was just too good,  her relation with Sidhi and Kunal was one of the USPs of the show,
Seema  teasing Kunal and Sidhi scenes were enjoyable, fun to watch and refreshing  
She was the one who bought SINAL together at first place, it was her efforts  which made them realize their love for each other, always stood by them, giving much needed push to Kunal and support to Sidhi ..  
such relations are very rare in daily soap where SIL are always shown to be vamps , planing and plotting against the lead and this is what made Parichay different form the rest and so adorable and lovable  that we still cant get over the show even after being off air for more than a year now...

One of the key aspects of Parichay's success have always been its entire cast, like we fans even show's cast had ( n May be still have ) a fantastic bonding with each other off screen which surely reflected through their performances on screen πŸ‘ All Chopras, Thakrals (Except only one after replacement 🀒) Garewals were just perfect for their respective rolesπŸ˜‰ Diwans were certainly not needed on the show   😑 Chakrams... they just ruined everything 😑

Though i  have liked almost all scenes of Seema in Parichay , My most favorites were, one in the Hospital after gun shot where she assures KC that Siddhi will be fine n will surely listen to what He has to say to her 😳 also the one where she asks Siddhi not to loose hopes n fight back to save her marriage when SC was shattered n wanted to leave Chopra house during the divorce track, those scenes were so nicely executed by Arti πŸ‘  and all the SINal teasing scenes were her forte also highlight of Kunal-Siddhi-Seema bonding πŸ˜ƒ
Once again a very happy B'day to aarti 😊
Kudos to Parichay cast for their bonding / friendship on n off screen 😊 Truly an unique show in all aspectsπŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajash

One of the key aspects of Parichay's success have always been its entire cast, like we fans even show's cast had ( n May be still have ) a fantastic bonding with each other off screen which surely reflected through their performances on screen πŸ‘ 

completely agree ..you echo my thoughts...
All Chopra's, Thakral's (Except only one after replacement 🀒)  yup that replacement ..😑😑.😑😑.. giving too much screen space to her was the beginning of the downfall of the show...many loyal fans left the show because of too much negativity she brought with her, i remember i literally used  to pray for a vamp free episode and used to party if got one .. no offense but her acting  rather over or under acting was irritating and intolerable ...

Garewal's were just perfect for their respective rolesπŸ˜‰  indeed they were ..Vikram was a lovable character ..so full of life ...
Diwan's were certainly not needed on the show   😑 ..spot on 
Chakrams... they just ruined everything 😑.. seriously , even thought of chakram or by mistake while watching SINAL if i see him ..i get so irritated  so angry .. . had they not entered , parichay would still have been on air..i can bet on that ...

Though i  have liked almost all scenes of Seema in Parichay , My most favorites were, one in the Hospital after gun shot where she assures KC that Siddhi will be fine n will surely listen to what He has to say to her 😳 also the one where she asks Siddhi not to loose hopes n fight back to save her marriage when SC was shattered n wanted to leave Chopra house during the divorce track, those scenes were so nicely executed by Arti πŸ‘  and all the SINal teasing scenes were her forte also highlight of Kunal-Siddhi-Seema bonding πŸ˜ƒ
Once again a very happy B'day to aarti 😊
Kudos to Parichay cast for their bonding / friendship on n off screen 😊 Truly an unique show in all aspectsπŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Even Maliks were sweet ..pre leap i.e. Both Kapil and Shipa played their part to perfection ..
seriously miss Parichay ... 
Rajash thumbnail

Even Maliks were sweet ..pre leap i.e. Both Kapil and Shipa played their part to perfection ..
seriously miss Parichay ... 

@Red ... Yes absolutely, Maliks were good too Shilpa- Chetnya was a cute n adorable pair...

Talking about Richa free episodes, even i remember how we used eagerly wait for ones n finally got were few of then at that point of time n how we use to bet on whether Richa KC marriage will happen or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Seriously those Diwans and new Richa jinxed our show altogether...
Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A   very  belataled   greetings to Aarti !

Happy  birthday !

sure  miss this wonderful  charecter of Parichay !

liked  all her  scenes  preleap soo much   .   She  seemed  quite  a  surprise  positive   charecter  for  serial  show   .

Seema's   bonding  with  sinal,   the inlaws , brother  etc  were  all  depicted  soo well  by  Aarti .
quite  a wonderful   charecter  to  remember  and recall  with  fondness.

Missing Parichay  !
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How did I miss this yesterday. Seema (Aarati) was one of my favorite characters. Used to love all Seema-KC interactions in the show. They shared amazing relationship and chemistry. 

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Aarati. Hope to see you in another beautiful show like Parichay soonπŸ₯³
Ans10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wish Aarti a Happy birthday. She is adorable