Poll Question :

Does gauhar overeact 2day?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
do u thnk gauhar overeact 2day bcz rochell also did dat task calmly .Do share ur views
Doesn't it depend from person to person...I did not find overacting at all..everyone human being is different...I would have reacted the same way...Can't stand those creatures at allšŸ¤¢
No I dont think so... every body has their wn fear and capacity to bear... And I guess, many of us would have reacted the same way she did... About Rochell, she did it so calmly because as she had said in the clip that she had behaved liked a crying cat in the first episode and she wanted to change that and that for me was her driving force to stay calm... And moreover, Gauhar said that she was afraid of these insects...

Khair, but hats off to both the ladies. Because the task was indeed creepy and ewww... But they both performed so well...

And Hats to all the girls out there who performed so bravely today...
Edited by Priyasi - 9 years ago
Nah, I cant beleive tht u put it up as overreacting!!
Im proud tht the girl did it :)

Overrecating is FAAARR!!

And Michelle is always overconfident!
Everyone has a different way of reacting! You can't call it over reaction... I am sure we cant even do it... So I am really proud of both of them who did it!
as much as I hate her... I still feel she was not over reacting... I even felt that she was more full of those insects if compared to Rochelle
Humare Gushal are the best yaara
no she did not overreacted. Bus nature hi aisa hai but jaisa bhi hai humari jaaan hai wohh
no she was not overeacting  everyone have different reaction to everysituation
when you have those insects on your body & face you tend to scream & shout
Gau & Rochelle did good
no i dont think it was overacting at all...i am sure most of us would react the same way when thousands and thousands of cockroaches are on our body mainly face...
anyways hats off to both rochelle and gauahar for performing the stunt soo brilliantly ...
Both did well. Gauahar opted to do the stunt which was brave of her considering how scared she is of insects. Also the cockroach was in her ear and that can be quite painful! For her to not panic in that box nor use her hands to get the cockroaches off her AND complete the stunt was pretty admirable.
I felt pretty horrible looking at the stunt and it was only after Gauahar came out did I realise how terrible she was feeling. So her reactions were valid.

Rochelle was calmer perhaps because she doesn't have the same level of fear that Gauahar has and so she did well. They also had the advantage of seeing what Gauahar and Kushal did which gave them an edge on the stunt.

All in all it wasn't an easy stunt for the girls especially since girls are generally made out to be easily scared but both of them opted to do the tougher aspect. It was mind over matter and they should be proud of themselves.
Edited by simplypurple - 9 years ago