Jackson Heights: Aamina/Adeel/Noman/Marina |SPOILERS pg 27|Note pg1 - Page 29

Posted: 9 years ago
Jamshed isnt falling for mitchell for green card...thats how they hv shwn th differrnce here...coz mitchell adeel track is mainly abt jamshed getting his solumate in an older lady n mitchel getting trust bak on desi guys agn...it has nothing to do with green card given how jamsheds cjaracter is
Also rizwan wont turn grey...he ll jus think what many viwers r thinking tbat adeel is using marina for greencard and hence he wont let marina accept adeel but he wont turn grey like in othr shws ...vasay has kept th characters very real to life

N u rightly said...adeel marina works n how...god their scns last few epis i can watch agn n agn...n i jus cant wait for rizwan to come bk as i luv adnan jaffar a lot too

I dont like amina so really dont care abt salmas track n forward it

Coming to bhatti saab i know his story is kinda stagnant now but i like watching his interactions with th kids ...his broken english and his scns with salman n th parlour gal r too cute...i miss his scns with jamshed...its such a treat seeong adeel nauman in one frame
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah man! He is the stealer of the show

It's all thanks to Vasay Chaudhry's dialogues and Nauman does full justice to the one-liners Vasay has given him. Perfect combination. However, biggest draw for me was the love triangle especially after the way Mehreen made Malaal.

I have always been a big Vasay fan, wish he did more acting roles.
I dont know what other shows he has written.
But I think nobody else could have done Bhatti's role better!
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I dont know what other shows he has written.
But I think nobody else could have done Bhatti's role better!

Here are a few of his works as a writer that I know of, I can't remember others. I think  he has some serious plays as well.

Kiss Ki Ayegi Baraat series (except for Azar ki)
Main Hoon Shahid Afridi
Jutt and Bond
Rubberband
telefilm Armaan

Omgg u didnt like malaal...i luved luved luved malaal...imran abbas at his best n top notch dialogues n screenplay
But i wish th heroine of malaal was some1 else like nadia jamil or savera nadeem or even marina khan

That deepti gal had zero chem with imran but still i luv malaal

I didnt know vasay is such a good writer...not nus bhatti every character of j heights is beautifully etched with a uniqueness...even th supporting characters r good n given imp in script with good dialogues

Not a fan of vasay but he has done a commendable job with j heights script dialogues n screenplay hats off

Coming to th casting...not jus nauman as bhatti...everyone is more than perfect for their respective roles...even th minor roles like jamsheds friend nani n gf in pak..bhattis cab frnds n foreign kids...salmas parlour friend...casting is jus bang on in this shw...not to forget marina as mitchell n adnan as rizwan...i even like th actress playing rizwans sister who came frm india for a visit n her scns with marina was very good too
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Omgg u didnt like malaal...i luved luved luved malaal...imran abbas at his best n top notch dialogues n screenplay
But i wish th heroine of malaal was some1 else like nadia jamil or savera nadeem or even marina khan

That deepti gal had zero chem with imran but still i luv malaal

I didnt know vasay is such a good writer...not nus bhatti every character of j heights is beautifully etched with a uniqueness...even th supporting characters r good n given imp in script with good dialogues

Not a fan of vasay but he has done a commendable job with j heights script dialogues n screenplay hats off

Coming to th casting...not jus nauman as bhatti...everyone is more than perfect for their respective roles...even th minor roles like jamsheds friend nani n gf in pak..bhattis cab frnds n foreign kids...salmas parlour friend...casting is jus bang on in this shw...not to forget marina as mitchell n adnan as rizwan...i even like th actress playing rizwans sister who came frm india for a visit n her scns with marina was very good too

You didn't read my post properly, I said that I wanted to watch Jackson Heights because of the way Mehreen handled the love story in Malaal (which is one of my all time favourite shows, something all the members of this forum are aware of). I am surprised you loved Malaal even though you did not like Deepti.

In my opinion, Deepti is an amazing actress, and she has such beautiful eyes. The greatest thing about Malaal was the relationship between Zenia and Jawad. Imran Abbas had the best chemistry with Deepti compared to all of his heroines so far. You are actually the first person I have heard who thought they had zero chemistry, everyone else loved it.
Just a shout out to those who've stopped watching JH because of the pace - guys, do watch it, the last couple of episodes have been fab, no unnecessary dragging/stretching, Marina-Adeel chemistry is really good, do get on board again if you haven't been watching lately.

I was watching JH in my dream 🤣
I know ryt...thank u so much for th shout out...th show is indeed bk with a bang n adeel marina scns r unbelievable...god so much chemistry even i m shockd