Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The shoot for drama has started today. It is written by vasay Ch, produced by six sigma plus & Mehreen jabbar is directing it.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vasay is a talented writer & Mehreen Jabbar is an exceptional director. This is gonna be one lethal combination.. All the actors are good as well.. Looking forward to it.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Jackson Heights looks exactly like some city in India. Whenever I go there, I feel like I'm not in America anymore. πŸ˜†Pan spits everywhere, loud people loitering everywhere. It's crazy. How are they planning to pull the shooting off ?πŸ˜†
I love Aamina and Adeel though so I'm looking forward to this one!
MochaQueen thumbnail
This is Aaminah and Adeels 4th show together
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Jackson Heights looks exactly like some city in India. Whenever I go there, I feel like I'm not in America anymore. πŸ˜†Pan spits everywhere, loud people loitering everywhere. It's crazy. How are they planning to pull the shooting off ?πŸ˜†

I love Aamina and Adeel though so I'm looking forward to this one!

yeah lets see how this works out. I'm really excited about this because I love Mehreen Jabbar's work..she's a brilliant director and I love when she works with Adeel. Mehreen LOVES Adeel..she's one of the very few people who always backed Adeel from day one and still does. So, I'm looking forward to seeing her help Adeel redeem himself post Shukk. πŸ˜† And then of course the whole combination of Adeel-Aamina-Mehreen once again after Daam. 

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Dex.. have you seen Daam?
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Usman.

@Dex.. have you seen Daam?

Yea I did! One of my favorite dramas ever! <3
starstruckk thumbnail
Daam's one of those shows that stay with you for a long time or perhaps forever. I still remember the first time the promos started airing and a lot of people weren't too sure of what to expect from the cast since they were all fairly new. Years later, all of them have come such a long way. Daam gave Adeel, Sanam B. and Aamina fame overnight. That show was big on substance (though I wish it became even bigger commercially). I'm still waiting for Sanam Baloch and Adeel Hussain to get casted opposite each other again. I feel that would make up for Zara and Junaid never ending up together..at least for me it would. πŸ˜† Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
They've started shooting in New York.
Adeel - 

MochaQueen thumbnail
do you have any idea when this will start?
after Aahista aahista?