Pakistani Serials

Jackson Heights: Aamina/Adeel/Noman/Marina |SPOILERS pg 27|Note pg1 - Page 30

ruffledfeathers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I was watching JH in my dream 🤣

Arre wah...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
confession
I gave up on this serial even though I loved MJ's work in Daam and was hugely disappointed after neeyat...even then I gave JH a try...didnt like the first episode so didnt watch again...but now after so many episodes,I gave it another shot and I am loving it...yay.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -shabz-

confession

I gave up on this serial even though I loved MJ's work in Daam and was hugely disappointed after neeyat...even then I gave JH a try...didnt like the first episode so didnt watch again...but now after so many episodes,I gave it another shot and I am loving it...yay.

I actually didn't even bother with it in the beginning because I read the reviews first. However, I did start the show a few episodes back because it seemed like things had picked up. So glad I waited, initially it seemed slow and pointless.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

I actually didn't even bother with it in the beginning because I read the reviews first. However, I did start the show a few episodes back because it seemed like things had picked up. So glad I waited, initially it seemed slow and pointless.

Agree th first few epis were slow but i never found it pointless...now a days th audience r so impatient that they want action frm epi 1 itself whereas i always prefer a few introductory epis which builds up th base of the characters before th main plot starts...whatever scns we r enjoying now is coz we hv seen their journey last 10 epis to know from where the present scenario has come...if everything happnd initially then i dont think th present epis wud hv made ny sense
canuck-umz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Agree th first few epis were slow but i never found it pointless...now a days th audience r so impatient that they want action frm epi 1 itself whereas i always prefer a few introductory epis which builds up th base of the characters before th main plot starts...whatever scns we r enjoying now is coz we hv seen their journey last 10 epis to know from where the present scenario has come...if everything happnd initially then i dont think th present epis wud hv made ny sense

We are all patient and have been following Pakistani shows for a very long time (mostly our whole lives) so we know what the drill is. Fact is, Jackson Heights had a lot to live up to due to the names attached to it. Every show has introductory episodes, which is nothing new but Jackson Heights took like 8 episodes to come to something and mostly there was barely any movement in the story whatsoever considering that this show is half way through already. So many people who are huge fans of the director are not really watching this show or are disappointed with it because of how slow it has been. I like when shows take time to introduce the characters and build up a story as well but over here the progression wasn't on the mark. The reason I say it's pointless is because the dialogues were repetitive and the situations hadn't changed much. I tuned in properly much later (I read reviews and watched bits and pieces here and there) and I still know what happened in the initial episodes. I don't feel like I have missed anything and I am enjoying the new episodes just as much as you.
Edited by canuck-umz - 9 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jamshed-Mitchelle bits FANTASTIC ..I love how Jamshed reads Mitchelle so well ...and I loved how he took a stand for his own feelings for Mitchelle.

Bhatti Saab-Salma ...i like them too especially Bhatti Saab ...Nauman Eijaz is so perfectly cast in this role..he makes the character entertaining and charming at the same time .
canuck-umz thumbnail
So Jamshed really is  playing Michelle. That is heartbreaking, this girl after such a long time started trusting a man and it ends up being the guy who wants the green card. "Jaisa mamu waisa bhaanja."

Adeel and Marina have great chemistry but I also love Rizwan. Why does Michelle get two good-looking bachelors vying for her attention?
MochaQueen thumbnail
OMG how do you know?! I thought he was serious :|
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
How do u know jamshed is playing mitchell...i know many people thinks it that way but i dont think so
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT dont say he is playing Mitchelle he looks so serious ðŸ’”