The lady you are rooting for - POLL

Poll

Who has the most potential among the ladies?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
The-Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Who do you think has the most potential to win KKK?
Vote and Comment πŸ˜Š 
Humi
Edited by The-Diva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
I like Gauhar but if we look at who has the most potential to win so far then it's debina so voted for her; even teejay was good today but need to see more of her
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Although I like all the 4 ladies, I'm rooting for Debina all the way and if rumors/articles/news are to be believed...DB and TJ are in the top 6 or finale dunno...Whatever, more power to them...πŸ˜ƒ...I think MG will go out earlier and Gauahar? the news about her is a bit confusing... Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
After watching the performances of all, I would certainly root for Debina... She has proved her potential in every stunt... And I liked Rochell's yesterday's stunt also but sadly she's out I guess. Apart from that, even Gauhar is good. She has so many fears and yet she's doing great...
All in all, every girl out there is BRAVE but me still rooting for Debina
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Poll would have been easier if it was Boys v/s Girls :p
Debi.. surely grabs my vote. But my respect n cheers to every women for the commendable job on KKK. 
adigaag thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyasi

After watching the performances of all, I would certainly root for Debina... She has proved her potential in every stunt... And I liked Rochell's yesterday's stunt also but sadly she's out I guess. Apart from that, even Gauhar is good. She has so many fears and yet she's doing great...
All in all, every girl out there is BRAVE but me still rooting for Debina

Oh yes Rochelle helped so many contestants...It was not encouragement...She was actually  giving ideas to the contestants... how to go about doing their stunt and they were actually working for all...So many contestants changed the way they were doing their stunt just because of her ideas... She will be missed the most by all contestants.β­οΈπŸ‘ ...She was unlucky but a huge lesson learnt in life...Be a very good listener henceforth. She will never ever repeat her mistake from now on.πŸ‘πŸΌ I guess it was more because of the initial fear that she lost it in her first stunt...those spiders and next cockroachesπŸ˜†πŸ€’
Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
The-Diva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvijanya

I like Gauhar but if we look at who has the most potential to win so far then it's debina so voted for her; even teejay was good today but need to see more of her

Agree.. She has lots of courage!!
The-Diva thumbnail
Really Sorry - I forgot to add Geeta.😭
Her fans can comment here.😊
adigaag thumbnail
Originally posted by: The-Diva

Really Sorry - I forgot to add Geeta.😭

Her fans can comment here.😊

Oh yes I also forgot about her...sorry...Anyway she is good as well...But not upto the mark as yet...She will be out earlier as well..I guess before Ajaz and Deana come into the picture dunno whenπŸ˜•
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Based on what we've seen so far, Debina seems to have the most potential...my vote goes to Debina.