Mahi92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanam has lost the best 2 dancers of his team :/ His team is really weak now, and the little girl from his team will be eliminated the day she will come in "danger zone". I think skippers should put the weakest performer in danger zone so the good dancers stay longer in the competition! Yesterday geeta clearly stated that the youngest girl from sanam's group was the weakest in the performance and yet sanam put hardhik in danger zone. Same goes for the other skippers, Paul chose sadhwin the strongest dancer of their team and this is the second time they do this! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monmon87 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi92

Sanam has lost the best 2 dancers of his team :/ His team is really weak now, and the little girl from his team will be eliminated the day she will come in "danger zone". I think skippers should put the weakest performer in danger zone so the good dancers stay longer in the competition! Yesterday geeta clearly stated that the youngest girl from sanam's group was the weakest in the performance and yet sanam put hardhik in danger zone. Same goes for the other skippers, Paul chose sadhwin the strongest dancer of their team and this is the second time they do this!

I completely agree with you! I understand that eliminations are essential parts of the show since it's still a competition but you're right, they should be based on the weakest link. I've seen all 3 seasons of DID li'l masters and that is the way they did trial zone in the first season. I honestly think they changed it because of ratings. The little girl in Sanam's team should have gone instead of one of the boys but she is cute so it's good for the show. I also think it's unfair that they put Sadhwin twice. They did that with Faisal last season so it was unfair because he obviously wasn't going to be eliminated. Poor Sanam!
Mahi92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monmon87

I completely agree with you! I understand that eliminations are essential parts of the show since it's still a competition but you're right, they should be based on the weakest link. I've seen all 3 seasons of DID li'l masters and that is the way they did trial zone in the first season. I honestly think they changed it because of ratings. The little girl in Sanam's team should have gone instead of one of the boys but she is cute so it's good for the show. I also think it's unfair that they put Sadhwin twice. They did that with Faisal last season so it was unfair because he obviously wasn't going to be eliminated. Poor Sanam!

Maybe it's the skippers' strategy or they do it because of ratings, but i just dislike when good contestants r eliminated before their time :( Also what is the point with saturday performances if they r not going to be taken into account :/ Yeah no way faisal would go, they should focus more on a fair competition for all.
Maybe sanam will get a wild card contestant, but right now i feel bad for him.
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
nice post nd me 2 think dat Hardhik shouldn't have eliminated
hardhik was the bst in sanam's team
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah  

1. Lord knows why Sanam is trying to save Anusha. And same goes for Sachin too. 😲

2. I had a feeling Palak would get eliminated judging from the comments.😊

3. I thought Sanam would put Anushka in the trial zone since Geeta had said she was the weakest. 😕

oh well,
Eventually Anushka will be eliminated anyways.
pdesire thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meredith

Yeah  

1. Lord knows why Sanam is trying to save Anusha. And same goes for Sachin too. 😲

2. I had a feeling Palak would get eliminated judging from the comments.😊

3. I thought Sanam would put Anushka in the trial zone since Geeta had said she was the weakest. 😕

oh well,
Eventually Anushka will be eliminated anyways.

1. Because Anushka and Sachin are cute = good ratings =/ Sad for the good dancers!

2. Palak was amazing all season and she really is a miracle child but yes it was probably time for her to go unfortunately.

3. Totally agree. They should have given her a second trial zone chance like Sadhwin
Mahi92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pdesire

1. Because Anushka and Sachin are cute = good ratings =/ Sad for the good dancers!

2. Palak was amazing all season and she really is a miracle child but yes it was probably time for her to go unfortunately.

3. Totally agree. They should have given her a second trial zone chance like Sadhwin

1. But hardhik was also cute. I know they r trying to save sachin because of his "acting and talking skils"... I just don't get why sanam is trying to save anusha because she is the weakest dancer and doesn't have a stand out personality like sachin so even if we come to public voting, she will be voted out.

2. Palak is incredible :)) The elimination was correct though. The competition is very high this season.

3. Exactly
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now only raghav has 4 dancers and all of them are good.i agree anushka should have gone before devashish and hardik.
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Anushka is saved jst like shreya frm LM2

mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malavikajoshy

Anushka is saved jst like shreya frm LM2

ya but this is not cute/cutie competiton.Devashish shouldnt have gone this early.