mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update archu😊 plzz late reply per gussa na hona😊
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangeeta6690

beautiful archu.. the last lines are so true to some ppl like me.. keep writing.. looks forward to ur next update.. till then muah keep it with u n dont forget to ping me

thanks Sangi for ur love πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad to know that you can relate some lines written here
πŸ€—

Updating soon πŸ˜‰
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TINAMONI

Wow just wow..its wonderfull..Please update soon. .looking forward to read ur story..that mehdi scene was very emotional. .Thanks for the pm..

thank you for loving it πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to know you loved mehndi scene
πŸ€—
updating soon πŸ˜‰
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessmaha

awesome update dear πŸ‘
eagerly waiting for your next update
continue it soon
thanks for pm

thanks for loving it πŸ€—
πŸ˜ƒ
updating soon πŸ˜‰
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Beautiful updates... :)</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">specially the Mehendi moment was sweet as well as beautiful...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Waiting for your next update...</font>

thanks for loving mehndi scene πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
updating soon πŸ˜‰
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_28

nice update archu😊 plzz late reply per gussa na hona😊

Thanks dear [D]
Jab time mile tab reply karo πŸ€—
Archi21 thumbnail
Previous update on page 23

The Wedding Day

Change is inevitable.

Finally the day when Tara will become Mrs. Shekhawat has come. I only know how I have waited for this one week to finish.

Tara woke up early today or one can say she didn't sleep well last night. Whole night she was arranging the house, so that if ever her mom visited this place, she would get everything within her reach. She freshened up, offered her last prayers as a daughter to God and got ready.

By 8 am she was ready, so there was plenty of time in her hand. Meethi, Vasu and Nandu too reached her home to get the bride ready but saw an already ready bride. They just did a few touch-ups.

Tara wanted to meet her mom and take her blessing before entering into any relationship, so she took her bag and left her apartment with the girls for the hospital.
She called Mrityunjay and informed about the same.

At the hospital, Aradhana was praying to God for a better life and bright future of her daughter when Tara entered her room.

Aradhana saw a girl wearing a red saree having light embroidery, hands filled with red and golden bangles, bun adorned with gajra. She was trying to capture her beauty in her eyes but she was not able to see her clearly because of her teary eyes.

She cleaned her eyes to see the beautiful bride Tara who was looking like a princess. Her fair skin was complemented by the red saree, which was neither too bright nor too dull, just perfect for her.

Aradhana made the gesture to protect Tara from evil eye by caressing her face and then touching her hands to her own head.

"I waited for this day for years, and today it is here."
"Go Tara, my blessings are always with you." She kissed on Tara's forehead and hugged her.
Meethi came near Tara and took her outside the ward.

In the car, the girls were busy talking about how Mrityunjay might be looking, but Tara was lost in her own thoughts. She was thinking about her mother, how her mother will live, when she can come to meet her mother.

"I will talk about this to Mrityunjay very soon"
She was lost in her thoughts when the car stopped.

"Ma'am we reached our destination."

Tara's heart was beating like a drum. It was not that she was afraid but like any girl, wedding was a big event for her too and on this event there was no one who she can call family, only friends or to be precise six students and two faculty members were there.

-------------

Thanks for reading 😊

Editor: β­οΈShaina_b⭐️
(Thank You for making this readable)

Edited by Archi21 - 6 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail

The Wedding

Tara entered the registrar office where Mrityunjay, with his Dadaji and Dr. Fahim, was already waiting for her arrival. All eyes were on Tara.

A bride with minimum makeup entered the room. A bride who was looking as beautiful as any other girl would have looked after hours of beauty treatment and heavy jewellery.

Dadaji and Dr. Fahim were happy to see Tara as a bride, a simple yet beautiful bride. Tara, after entering the office, raised her eyes to see who all have arrived.

Among all guests, there was Mrityunjay who was standing near the registrar's desk, wearing a light cream sherwani having golden work and a red dupatta around his neck.

"Wow...Bhai you are looking so handsome in sherwani." Saying this, Vasu hugged Mrityunjay.

Tara smiled hearing Vasu's compliment. She was right. He was looking handsome, and to complement it there was a red brooch on his left chest.

Mrityunjay's eyes were on Tara but he immediately averted his eyes as soon as Tara's eyes met his.

All witnesses were present and other essential things required for the wedding were also present there.

The registrar entered the necessary information in the register and then asked Mrityunjay, Tara and their respective witnesses to sign. On papers they were now married.

Mrityunjay and Tara stood facing each other.

Dadaji handed them a garland each.

First Mrityunjay put the garland around Tara's neck.

When Tara's turn came, she was facing a problem due to the big difference in their heights. She was trying to stand on her toes and put the garland, but she was not able to do so as all eyes were on her.

Seeing her difficulty in reaching him, Mrityunjay lowered his head so that Tara can put her garland around his neck.

Seeing this Dadaji said, "See Tara Bahu, from now on you will rule him." All laughed and Tara blushed.

Then Dadaji gave the mangalsutra to Mrityunjay.

He put it around her neck.

Bit by bit Tara's identity from Miss. Tara was changing to Mrs. Tara Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat.

And as a last ritual, Dadaji gave sindoor to Mrityunjay to fill the empty maang of Tara and to change her identity completely from Miss to Mrs.

When Mrityunjay was applying sindoor to Tara, she closed her eyes to completely embrace the transformation from an unmarried woman to a married woman.
When she opened her eyes she saw a completely new world, where she saw the man in front of her was her husband, her life partner.

Mrityunjay and Tara took blessings from Dadaji and Dr. Fahim.

Dadaji introduced Dr. Fahim."Tara Bahu, he is a doctor cum son to me. He is Jairaj's friend. After Jairaj he is like a son to me."

The students congratulated both and wished them good luck for future.

"One question!" screamed Nandu. All eyes turned to her.

"I have one question...I am not sure what to call whom?" Hearing this all got confused.

"Nandu, can you please enlighten us what do you mean by that?" an irritated Yug taunted her.

"See our Tara Ma'am got married to Mrityunjay Bhai. So I am confused what to call Ma'am - Ma'am or Bhabhi and same with Bhai - Sir or Bhai?" Hearing her question, everyone laughed.

"Nandu, you asked a million dollar question today. Let me try to answer it," replied Yug.

"Call Ma'am as Ma'am in college and at home call her Bhabhi and same for Bhai. I hope you understand what I mean." He smiled.

"Uhh...yes I understood." Once again everyone laughed.

In the parking area, Meethi gave Tara's bag to Joseph to keep in Mrityunjay's car. Mrityunjay opened the car's door for Tara. She sat in it, then Mrityunjay sat in the car from the other side and they left for home. Dadaji and Dr. Fahim left in Dadaji's car. The students left in their car.

-------------

Thanks for reading 😊

Editor: β­οΈShaina_b⭐️
(Thank You for making this readable)

Edited by Archi21 - 6 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘  ...plzz ayvi continue rakhna,at least golu k darshan yahaan toh jaroor hona chahiyeπŸ˜‰
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_28

πŸ‘ ...plzz ayvi continue rakhna,at least golu k darshan yahaan toh jaroor hona chahiyeπŸ˜‰

Keep reading πŸ˜‰