Posted: 10 years ago
beta tughe kya bolna padega ki ye ss excellent hai aur isse jaldi up kar😃
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_28

beta tughe kya bolna padega ki ye ss excellent hai aur isse jaldi up kar😃

Thank u Tina 😃

need to wait for update as start karna tha kar diya par aage kya likhu samjh nahi aa raha😉
Archi21 thumbnail

Previous Update on Page 1

Introduction

Hello friends ...

I am Mumbai.

The city of dreams.

Every person comes to me with their dreams, wishes and desires. I welcome them all. Some Mumbaikars are born here, some migrate here for their dreams. They all run in the rat race to achieve their dreams. Some of them achieve what they want and some of them lose in this race. I love all of them whether they lose or win. I keep myself updated with the current status of each Mumbaikar. But my current attractions are two people. They were someone else previously and are now someone else, I mean they have changed. What changed them so much? Why have they changed? It's very interesting. I want you to first know them, how they were, and then why they are this way now.

Ladies first.  😊

So my first attraction is a 30 year old woman, who was born here, grew up here and works here. She is a Professor in a diploma college. Very good person at heart and well mannered. Still unmarried.

She is not waiting for someone special, rather she never gave a thought to marriage.

She was a bubbly girl until 5 years ago when her only family, her mother got sick. Her mother is suffering from cancer and she is now in its last stage. After her mother got sick, the only mission left in her life was to protect her mother. She is trying all possible ways to cure her mother's cancer.

Before this she was a free-spirited girl, who never thought of the world and loved to do whatever she liked, but now she barely smiles, she has got glasses. She wears sarees and makes her hair into a loose bun.

Her mother had tried many times to convince her for marriage but she had neglected it each time.

Oops... In all this introduction I forgot to inform you of her name. Her name is Tara Sharma. She is Star for me.

She is going on a tour with her college students to Nainital, arranged by her college. She doesn't want to go but her HOD had forced her to go.

And my second attraction is a 35 year old man named Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat. He was a successful businessman in just a few years after college. He was a notorious prankster and lively person.

He lost his parents at an early age and his only family is his Dadu. Last year he lost his best friend Radha. She died in a car accident when they were returning from a party.

After that accident he had lost all hope for himself. He blames himself for that accident and for Radha's death. He had started smoking. He keeps himself busy in work to forget Radha and that accident, but ends up being anxious. When he is alone sometimes he cries, shouts and sometimes keeps staring outside the room.

His Dadu is trying all possible ways to find a cure for Mrityunjay, his only heir and reason to live. Dr. Fahim had advised Dadu to send Mrityunjay to some other place, away from the crowd of Mumbai. So Dadu is sending Mrityunjay to Nainital saying that their business in Nainital is not performing well and he needs to go there and find out the reason for this. Mrityunjay had agreed to this, but he doesn't want to go there. But because of his love for Dadu he is going there.

So, these two are my lovely people going to Nainital. I am wondering why both are going to Nainital at the same time??

Is there something planned for them there?? Who knows what is written in the future???

But I am very curious to know what will happen in Nainital??

Will they meet there?? And why will they meet??

I need to contact my friend Nainital for further updates in the lives of my lovelies.

She will definitely update me with each and every moment news of Tara and Mrityunjay.

Wow... Radio City EBI is playing a song for me, I love this song.

It describes me very well.

~Aye dil hai mushkil jeena yahan

Zara hat ke zara bach ke, yeh hai Bombay meri jaan

Aye dil hai aasaa jeena yahan

Suno mister, suno bandhu, yeh hai Bombay meri jaan

Aye dil hai mushkil jeena yahan

Zara hat ke zara bach ke, yeh hai Bombay meri jaan~

======================

Editor: ⭐️Shaina_b⭐️

(Thanks for making it readable😃)

Next Update

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Worldpeace

Sorry archu for being so late...

BUt I m finally able to unres this...

WOw yaar this is something different. ...

Mj needs a psychiatrist. .opppsss in the show tara needs one...

GHanchakar ko pata hi nai chal raha that he is mj..

And yes I jaldi ab tara ki entry karwa do..

tara needs psychiratrist🤣 i agree bechari ka dimag band hai

SS mein Tara ki entry aaj hogi
Worldpeace thumbnail
Originally posted by: Archi21

tara needs psychiratrist🤣 i agree bechari ka dimag band hai

SS mein Tara ki entry aaj hogi

Iska matlab aj update milega...yipeee...