read n reply when u get time πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Archi21

thanks dear

Me too waiting for story to unfold πŸ˜‰
don't be sorry dear
read n reply when u get time πŸ˜ƒ

thankxx archi..
u yourself waiting for your story to unfold well that is g8 but didn't you know that writer keep it in themself it is
my ever ready helping cousin is ready to help you...  i just gave her access of my account she read your story then mriara+ nainital = ?
i put ? coz she is very ready to answer it
Originally posted by fraser

thankxx archi..
u yourself waiting for your story to unfold well that is g8 but didn't you know that writer keep it in themself it is
my ever ready helping cousin is ready to help you... i just gave her access of my account she read your story then mriara+ nainital = ?
i put ? coz she is very ready to answer it

thanks dear for informing me writer secrey stuff as don't know that they need to keep secret from reader(i am new in writing naa so don't know ) πŸ˜ƒ

thanks to ur cousin for her ever readyness πŸ˜ƒ

Currently i am busy with my work too much so there will be delay in update

Previous Update on Page 3

Nanital's Discovery

Hi Nainital!!! 😊
I am Koyal. I came here to give you a message that I received today through my network. It's from Mumbai. It reads as:

"Dear Nainital,

I am sending my two lovelies to you. They are going through a sad phase of their lives. They are my lovelies, so I want you to take care of them and provide their restless souls some rest, their fallen hope some rays of hope. I also want you to keep me updated with news of their every moment.
Once you will meet them you will also fall in love with them.

Yours
Mumbai."

Hi friends!!!  😊
I am Nainital.
You all must have heard about me. How beautiful my lands are. I have a pear shaped lake called Naini, its beauty will mesmerize you. You will find magnificent views here. People come to me at all times of the year, and in summer holidays, I am overloaded with tourists. Nowadays there is a new tendency in people to come here after watching the movie "Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewani". Specially girls, they come here to find themselves, like Deepika discovered herself in the movie.

So this was all about myself. Now, I have important work to do. As I have got a message from Mumbai about the arrival of her two lovelies I need to keep track of them. So let's check where they are now.

"Joseph, how long will it take to reach Shekhawat mansion?"
"Sir, two hours more." replied Joseph.

"I didn't want to come here. I am here only because of Dadaji. Here, at this place Radha and I used to come in every summer holidays." Mrityunjay thought while looking at the beauty of Nainital.

Today the beauty of Nainital was not attracting Mrityunjay as it used to attract him every time. He used to do mountain climbing, trekking and rock climbing. But today nothing was attracting him. He was here just to fulfill his Dadaji's wish.

"Students in two hours our train will reach Kathgodam Station and from there we will take a bus which will take us to Hotel Shekhawat Mansion."

"Ok Ma'am." replied Meethi.

"So to spend these two long hours let's sing a song ...What do you say ma'am?" Adi asked Tara with joy.

"Ok students sing, but your voice should not disturb other passengers." replied Tara.

"Ok ma'am."

"I never wanted to leave mom alone. But because of this picnic, I have to leave her in the hospital all alone for three days. I wish in these three days some magic happens and after my return I find her as healthy as she was five years back. I know this is never going to happen. Doctors have already said that she will not live more than a year. I want to fulfill all her dreams. I am on this trip because of her. She told me to go out, how long will you sit here?? Your attention is making me realize that I am not going to live any more. Beta your whole life is in front of you, please don't sit here and waste it on seeing me die." Thinking all these, a tear trickled from Tara's eyes.

Her train of thoughts broke after hearing Adi's voice. He was singing.

"Suhana safar aur yeh mausam haseen
Humein darr hai hum kho na jaaye kahin
Suhana safar... "

Interesting!!! They are truly lovelies. They have gone through so much in their life and it's my duty to give their restless souls some peace. They are going to stay at Shekhawat mansion...wait Shekhawat Hotel ... I think there is some confusion here. Let me check.

Oh!!! They both are going to stay at the same place Shekhawat mansion which is now hotel but have the old name Shekhawat mansion. Its manager is Rudra Pratap. I saw him a little bit worried.

"Suraiya!!! I am worried what I will say to Mr. Shekhawaat. What if he comes to know about this hotel?? What will happen if he comes to know that I turned his mansion into a hotel?? And what about advance bookings? A college group is coming here for three days. What I will say to them??" screamed Rudra Pratap.

"Don't worry sir I am here, your secretary is here to solve this problem. We will say to Mr. Shekhawat that these tourists have come from very far and they don't have a place to stay, so we thought to help them by giving them shelter. If your Dadaji would have been here he would have done the same and we know how kind hearted you are so brought them here. And to that college group we will say that this estate was once owned by the great-grandfather of Mr.Shekhawat and after losing his mental stability Mr. Shekhawat claims it be his. So how's this plan sir?"

Rudra Pratap smirked and said, "Very good. We will do this. But not today, tomorrow. As soon as Mr. Shekhawat comes, you send him to his room and the college students to their room. We will keep them away as much as possible. It's just for three days. We need to manage this."

Oh!!! So this Rudra Pratap is smart. Let's see will he be able to keep the secret of the hotel from Mrityunjay and Mrityunjay being the owner of this mansion from the college students. And what would be their reaction on knowing the truth?

I hope my atmosphere will provide some healing to Mrityunjay and Tara. Waiting for their arrival at the Shekhawat mansion.

--------------------------------------------------xxx--------------------------------------------

This was short update. I hope you like it. Leave your valuable comments. 😊

Editor:  β­οΈShaina_b⭐️ 
(Thank You for making it readable)
-------------------------

NEXT UPDATE

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago