TR :: Sacred Love #2 *ch 14 - pg 35* - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜ƒCongrats for the second thread!!!πŸ˜ƒ Edited by CharMarfan4ever - 10 years ago

really happy for u dear
i know me comment nhi kar pa rhi as i m busy because of exams
so pls mujhe apni story pm karte rha karo
i just love ur story
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats for the new thread!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Please update soon, I love your story! β€οΈ
congratulations

Congrats for 2
thread!!!
Pls update soon
CHAPTER ELEVEN

- After One Week -

Whole gang sat in bus, ready to go goa there was a college competition, Taani was taking part in singing and gang in dancing, some other students were also going with them, all the couples were sitting together, Rey was holding her hand and whispering sweet nothing in her ear making her blush, all the students were busy in themselves to notice this couple romancing but two pair of eyes were staring at them with not so good intention. 

Taani : Rey what do you think we should tell gang about our marriage now? 

Rey : i dont think so taani, not now we will tell them on right time. 

Rey was sure that something is up with kriya, from the velemtine party she is behaving coldly with taani,he found her excuse of giving taani that spiked drink was lie,  first he wants to settle down this then they will tell about their marriage to gang 

Taani kept her head on his shoulder and her arms around him, Rey smiled at her gesture, he place a soft kiss on her head 

SwaRon smile seeing them 

Swayum : you were right sharon, taani is perfect for rey, i have never seen him this happy before 

Sharon: yes swayum they are meant to be 

Swayum : just like us 

Both lost in each others eyes, their LLHH disturb by D3 boys 

All were making fun of shivam and student were laughing on shivam 

Vicky: guys now am scared, dekho shivam baby ko gussa aa raha 

Vicky pulls his cheeks, mimicking him, 

Seeing this taani couldn't control her laughter, she was laughing freely rey was lost in her but shivams next line brought him back into reality 

Shivam : bahut hassi aa rahi hai na taani, you are going to regret this 

Shivam said glaring at her, rey come to him and punch him hard on his face, he winced in pain 

Rey : listen you bast***, dare you even look at her, think twice before you say something to her, teri esi halat karunga ki regret karne ke liye yeh life bhi kam pad jayegi. 

Rey gave him a deadly glare, taani hold reys hand and make him sit beside her, she dont want him to get into any trouble 

Rey : nobody can even touch you untill am with u 

Rey said, he kissed her hand which was holding his, all the student were in aww seeing their colleges new couples love except two and they were shivam and kria 

"This trip is going to be your last trip taani" Kria thought, eyeing taani evily

After one hour they reach Goa, blue valley resort. 

- In Evening -

"Rey leave me what if someone see us" taani said but rey didnt listen her he drag her in store room of hotel and lock the door behind him 

"So what taani, now everyone in college knows that we are couple, and i want to spend some time with you, what is wrong in that?" rey complaint making puppy face

"Aww rey you are too cute" said taani, she kissed his cheek and hug him tightly, he too hug her back

Rey broke the hug, his face was inches away from her, taani close her eyes knowing what was coming for her, soon he filled the gap between them by placing his lips on her 

Both were kissing each other like a hungry animal, his hands were wandering inside her top feelimg her softness and her hands were massaging his hair, giving him immense pleasure, he slide his tongue inside her, their tongues fight for dominance, hethey broke the kiss when they felt need of oxygen but he didn't leave her.

Rey place wet open mouth kisses from her neck till shoulder, she was moaning his name because of immense he was giving her, taani pushed him toward Wall and kiss him with all her might. Rey was shock to see her boldness, taani bite his lower lips for entry which he happily gave her, she thrusted her tongue inside his mouth exploring each corner of his mouth, taani broke the kiss, deep red shade was spread over her cheeks, she hide her face in his manly chest hiding her blush

"What happen sweetheart, a minute ago you were so bold now back to my shyness queen" rey tease her, squeezing her in his arms, she slightly hit him on his chest, they stayed there in each other's arms for some time but their sweet moment disturb by rey's phone ring.

It was Sharon's call who was calling them. They both go in their respective rooms.

Taani, kriya and sharon sharing a room, D3 Boys in one room and other D3 girls in one room.

Whole gang except taani was playing in pool, taani don't know how to swim that's why she didn't go.

"Taani please come na, I'll hold you" Rey said, rey too wantsto enjoy with her but she was not ready to enter in pool, She has phobia of deep water

Taani nodded in no " Rey you go and enjoy, am okay here" taani said, he can see the fear in her eyes.

"No taani, If you trust me then come please" Rey said, he doesn't like to see any fear in her eyes

At last taani agreed, Rey hold her hand, taani entered in pool immediately she hug tightly out of fear

"Nothing will happen taani, am here" he whispered in her ear but taani didn't budge, she hug him more tightly

"Rey" taani whispered, rey gently broke the hug still hoding her protectively in his arms

Whole gang was in aww seeing them

"huh, if she cant swin then what was need of coming in pool because of her rey is also not enjoying" Kria said, taani's eyes filled with tears

"Am sorry rey because of me..." Rey didn't let her complete her sentence he place his finger on her soft lips, hushing her

"Kria it none of your business if I was enjoying or not, and about taani am here for her you shouldn't have to worry about her if she knows swimming or not" Rey said silencing her, he wiped taani's tears

"Stop crying, you know na Its hurt me seeing you crying" Rey gently said, immediately taani gave him her innocent cute smile

"Love birds please continue your romance later, can we go out now, am feeling cold" Vicky said, shivering in cold,

They all come out of pool, Rey wrapped towel around her making her feel comfortable.

"I must say taani you are very lucky to have such a caring husband" Sharon said, both were walking toward their room after changing in dry cloths.

"Yes am very lucky Sharon, It feel so great to have someone who care for you so much" Taani said, lost in Rey's thought, listening her worls Sharon was lost in swayum's thought.

Both the girls were remembering their beautiful moments they spent with their love of life.

PRECAP : None πŸ˜†

res πŸ˜³
---
Unres

Yippeee moi first xP

Lovely update Pooja :*

TaaRey adorable as always

Loved Rey 's reply for Puppy love =))

Continue soon :)
Edited by Anysia - 10 years ago