wht was the most dangerous stunt till now??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi KKKians 😳 I hope u all are keeping well😃
Coming to the point😳...Tell me guyzz which stunt made u tremble in fear??
Mine was the insect wala stunt I hate Cockroaches🤢 now give me ur opinions😳

Edited by perfection - 10 years ago
I dont dislike insects and so I didnt think the last cockroaches wala stunt was the most dangerous one... For me, the one where car was suspended in mid air and the one where the contestant was thrown on a net with a great height and yes the one where contestant were without harness in mid of water and the one where contestants had to climb the rope to the helicopter for fetching the egg and then jump back in water...

Guess, most of these stunts were my personal favs... I would love to do them personally...😆
slippery car, khaanch ki aanch,i hate that reptiles task,and that truck task which daya rochelle did
for insect wale stunts
they were not dangerous but very creepy
The chickens one which niketan performed and the one rajneish niketan and roccle done yesterday 🤢
I think da kaanch aur aanch was most dangerous bcuz it involved fire, mirrors which was very dangerous😕
Originally posted by Priyasi

I dont dislike insects and so I didnt think the last cockroaches wala stunt was the most dangerous one... For me, the one where car was suspended in mid air and the one where the contestant was thrown on a net with a great height and yes the one where contestant were without harness in mid of water and the one where contestants had to climb the rope to the helicopter for fetching the egg and then jump back in water...

Guess, most of these stunts were my personal favs... I would love to do them personally...😆
ya tht slippery car stunt was soo dangerous 🤢 the car was in soo much height beside the height it was slippery
in my POV salman got every hard stunt to do 🤢 and specially the first one was most hard stunt ..
😆 dont try the stunts at home 😆😆
To me the MOST Grossest, Yuckiest, Dangerous or whatever you call it stunt was THE CHICKEN Stunt!  Eew! Even thinking of it makes me feel sick ! 🤢🤢
Hats Off to Nikiteen, Mugdha and Ranveer for even attempting the stunt! 👏
Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

To me the MOST Grossest, Yuckiest, Dangerous or whatever you call it stunt was THE CHICKEN Stunt!  Eew! Even thinking of it makes me feel sick ! 🤢🤢
Hats Off to Nikiteen, Mugdha and Ranveer for even attempting the stunt! 👏
ya it was so 🤢 the chickens were 😡😡