FF : Tere Mere Darmiyaan LAST PART pg-87 dt.10.10.14

Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks a lot mimi for this amazing banner, for me you are simply the best. Love you loads.

Prologue.

She was soft and innocent whereas he was a hard and wounded soul. His heart bled and only she could heal it. But would he allow her to reach out to him, Conquer, capture and mend his broken heart? She never felt alone because loneliness always accompanied her. He needed her much more than she needed him. Her scars were out in the open while he kept his closely guarded and hidden. No matter how much they tried to drift away, their pain bounded them together.

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai

Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai.

'Tere Mere Darmiyaan' the unseen and unheard love story of tasha unfolds on 11th April.

Promo.

" ho gaya sabka?" dutta asked kaale who was maintaining the accounts. Kaale nodded his head and replied," haan bhau, sab ne de diya ...lekin..".

Dutta knotted his brows and glared, his face set in a hard line," lekin kya?"

" bhau , usne aaj bhi kuch nahin diya."

Dutta's pursed his lips in annoyance, he'd enough of her. it had been nearly a year since she last paid anything and on top of that every month she would be the first one to borrow more money. Her debts were touching the sky.

" chal , aaj hamesha ke liye uska hisab chutta kar deta hoon." With that in mind he walked to her home to settle the dues once and for all.

P.S. Henceforth I shall not be sending out personal messages so kindly follow the thread on your own. 

INDEX
Ch - 1 pg - 4  Ch - 2 pg - 9  Ch - 3 pg - 14 Ch - 4 pg - 20 Ch - 5 pg - 26
Ch - 6 pg - 31 Ch - 7 pg - 36 Ch - 8 pg - 40 Ch - 9 pg - 45 Ch - 10 pg - 49 Ch - 11 pg - 54 Ch - 12 pg - 58 Ch - 13 pg - 61 Ch - 14 pg - 66 Ch - 15 pg - 71 Ch - 16 pg - 75 Ch - 17 pg - 79 Ch - 18 pg - 83 Ch - 19 pg - 87
Edited by stranger2rose - 9 years ago
nice startt waiting for more
hi rosie..you  never let us down..  yeah some  more of tasha..just the way we like it..
many  thanks, much love 11th april   watching out.for the day.
hammie
new FF πŸ˜²  somebody pinch me 

good start  interesting promo rose ab bas 11 april ka intazar hai

Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
Hi rose
thanks for new ff
interesting promo
waiting for 11 april
thankuuu sooo much rose 4 the ff , the strength of our forum. any news of mishal's movie on mtv ?????????
Originally posted by afi7861

new FF πŸ˜²  somebody pinch me

Okay, then, get ready...here come the pinches! πŸ˜›

It feels weird, Rose, but for once, I'm ahead of your postings! πŸ˜† Yaaay!
And you don't have to thank me. It was my pleasure. 😳

OMG!! new story...superb...πŸ˜ƒ
new ff on Tasha wow
thnx rose
amazing prologue
thnx for pm
I'm not the first one to commentπŸ˜‰...Yippee!!πŸ˜›
Anyways...congo shongo ji for the new FF...good prologue...at least this time we know who's hooked up to whom unlike the previous oneπŸ˜†

Okay the good news is I'm gonna spare you with my ramblings untill you post the first chapter.πŸ˜›