Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi am new to this forum.
I just camr across this ff, it is a good concept, continue soon.
zeest_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rose
wow new ff😛,congrats .Tere Mere Darmiyaan.Catchy title So a good start .Prologue and promo
 both are brilliant proving that there is a lot of tere mere darmiyaan.I was anxiously waiting some thing new from you.You always portray tasha 's characters very nicely .You presents them with their complete aura and this is the speciality of your ffs.Waiting for UD.
Go ahead  but plz no sad ending this time.
TC
bye.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Thanks Aish! 😳

Now...

I wonder, what you have to say about Miss Aish's happiness here, Rose...😆

mimi , did i tell you that i need one more banner where dutta is sleeping with a rose in his hand ?
now ..dutta - Rose - sleeping☺️ , how does that sound to Miss Aish ?😉 oh i can see the heart burning all the more 🤣

Aish , you better BEHAVE 😈
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hayeee dsp with uuu, naaah
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
we forum ppl don't leave your talented writers alone...keep on following...😃we did succeed ...thanxs sooo much ...one request wants a luv story like never before..😊...start soon
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aweee My rose dear🤗
twinkle baby can't believe her eyes.....wowww... what a sweeet surprise dear...twinkle baby  went to kandy on Monday& just now came 😳.🤗..aweee sooo sweeet of you rose...🤗...Thanks sooo much for starting a new lovely thread dear🤗...prologue was soo lovely.❤️.❤️...Loved the promo sooo much.❤️.aweee lovely banner dear...❤️...eagerly waiting for Friday dear...Thanks soo much for your pm...🤗..Twinkle baby waitinggg...We all love you sooo much dear.🤗...thank you sooo much  rose..🤗..biggest tight teddy hug from happiest twinkle baby...🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Rosie
What a pleasant surprise,  many a times felt the need to pm you to urge you to come up with something new, but then my sixth sense hinted right,  knew given an uninterupted break you would be coming out of hibernation fresh.
Was unable to respond earlier as i had issues logging indiaforums.  Rose firstly many Congrats for your latest venture "Tere Mere Darmiyan"   Have to mention about your beautiful siggy,  troubled painful face of Dutta along with a stoic nakku... the pic signifies the endearing saga of tasha.  its just Brilliant!
The prologue not giving away much, but the promo is interesting indeed n im sure the Update will make a rocking begining.. 
Thank you for the pm

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Rose
Welcome back ...The prologue...promo ...pic very promising...Naku mend his broken heart...waiting for premier

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai

Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai.

too good tag line 😊

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rose, jaldiii se the next step. caaan' wat
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ tamanna - hope you like the whole story as well.

@ hammie - it is too early to say whether i will let you down or not but thanks for the loving welcome.

@ afzal - the first chapter will be up soon , hope you enjoy it.

@ emily - glad you found the promo interesting , wish the story excites you as well.

@ cute-sudipta - good to see you excited about this ff and i will try not to disappoint you in any way.

@ mimi - i know you must be feeling weird for being ahead of my postings but as far as i know you , this feeling will vanish soon . lol. you and sonee never fail to surprise or disappoint me when it comes to following my ff and i am quite sure this time will be no different😆 . and baby thanks once again for this amazing banner🤗 and i am so happy that other members are also appreciating your hardwork. 

@ sanghitha - yes new story , hope you enjoy it. 

@ ranjana - thanks for appreciating the prologue . 

@ aish - why are you so happy that you are not the first one to comment ? 😉 thanks for the wishes and i am glad that you liked the banner too, mimi did have a hard time once again while making it all thanks to me 😆 . I shall be waiting for your rambling and please for once don't embarrass me . 

@ jedy - thanks for the pretty rose and do let me know what you think of the first chapter.

@ nakusha - yes nakusha ji , there is definitely something between me and this lovely forum that i can't keep myself away from it for long and i agree with you completely , the prologue doesn't give away anything like always and you shouldn't think too much over the promo as well , leave the thinking part on me , you just sit back and enjoy the ff as you always do. thanks for the lovely roses .

@ tahera - it is great to see you once again commenting on my story and you are right i can smell roses in the air. 

@ fassben - thanks for the glittering rose and it feels good to be back.

@ dilse - i am happy that you like the prologue n the promo . thanks for the roses and wish you enjoy the whole ff as well.

@ angelic doll - welcome to the forum hope you have a good time here and thanks for appreciating the concept.

@ zeest - hello ji , yes a new ff , something that you had asked for and i hope it lives upto your expectations ( one thing is for sure it will have a happy ending.). thanks so much for connecting with my version of tasha and it feels great that you find them realistic. 

@ uwith - well , will this love story be like never before or not that is for you to decide . from my end i shall try to give this ff a good shot. thanks for the love n support.

@ twinkle twinkle little star - hey baby so happy to see you smiling n clapping and i love you too🤗 . glad you liked the prologue n promo . the banner is awesome and mimi has done a brilliant job thanks for appreciating it. the tasha siggie uploaded by you is lovely. 

@ bharti - it feels great to know that you wanted me to come up with a new story , now i hope not to disappoint you. and i completely agree with you that the banner is simply amazing especially dutta looks just the way i had pictured in my mind . by making this banner mimi has set the bar high and it will not be easy for me to do justice to this amazing creation. thanks for the red roses.

@ sona - thanks for the warm welcome , it feels nice to be back and lets see how nakku mends dutta's broken heart.