Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awee Rose๐Ÿค—
Thanks soo much for your lovely annotations dear.๐Ÿค—Sooo sweet of you...๐Ÿค—Thanks soo much for liking the images.๐Ÿค—..sweeet roseee...๐Ÿค—.Enjoyed the annotations soo much dear...โค๏ธEagerly waiting for the next zabardast update  or promo..take care...Big teddy hugs from Twinkle baby๐Ÿค—

afi7861 thumbnail
thanks for anno waiting for ud pls ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi rose

i misunderstood abt roopa...thanks for anno...ud soon๐Ÿ˜Š
zeest_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello
Thanks for anno .Thanks for the appreciation of poetry.Where is UD no promo no update.Waiting for it .
Take care.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosiee 
oh teri,  you are already ready with the 2nd UD n poor me struggling...   Yet to watch the last episode of Encounter 
Hmm so our dutta walking in paddy fields n im wondering arent paddy fields to be avoided, due to water logging,  me assuming ๐Ÿ˜‰..      dunno why im imagining dutta in a lungi with an oversized moustache, just like some south indian movies ๐Ÿ˜†  n to add to that he,s behaving like a ruthless zamindar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Yeh kya ? roops n naku related..  thats an interesting twist.  I assume we are yet to see few more characters popping, kaale ke elava ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
Gosh!  yeh ladki sach mein na-kush-a hai,  jaha bhi rahegi pit thi rahegi.  I hope someone chops off roops hair to the roots ๐Ÿ˜ก  
But looks like our zamindar is already lattoo or is it pity on the poor milking maid ๐Ÿ˜†     But i liked how the zamindar ended up paying roops,  kaale must be chuckling with this anticlimax ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   
So do we have a shadi with a lungi dance next episode  ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Rose for a fantastic start, awaiting the next. 
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
waiting for fab ud
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Rosiee 

oh teri,  you are already ready with the 2nd UD n poor me struggling...don't worry you still managed to sneak in just before the promo๐Ÿ˜Š..   Yet to watch the last episode of Encounter ..in this case i am struggling more than you , i have only seen the 1st episode๐Ÿ˜†
Hmm so our dutta walking in paddy fields n im wondering arent paddy fields mushy due to water logging,  me assuming ๐Ÿ˜ณ....then please assume that he is walking carefully very carefully.      dunno why im imagining dutta in a lungi with an oversized moustache, just like some south indian movies ๐Ÿ˜† ..oh no , gayi bhains paani mein ๐Ÿคข..what's wrong with your imagination  n to add to that he,s behaving like a ruthless zamindar..you just got the last part right and thank god for that..yes he is ruthless ๐Ÿ˜›  
Yeh kya ? roops n naku related...yaar someone clear my confusion what was nakku's sister's name in the show who ran away from home , wasn't she roopa ?? but madam this one is definitely not 'so cute' roops ๐Ÿ˜ก.  thats an interesting twist.  I assume we are yet to see few more characters popping,  haan kaale ke elava..yes yes but not many ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
Gosh!  yeh ladki sach mein nakusha hai,  jaha bhi rahegi pit thi rahegi...pithegi nahin toh hero kaise bachayega  I hope someone chops off roops hair to the roots ๐Ÿ˜ก
But looks like our zamindar is already lattoo on the poor milking maid ๐Ÿ˜† ..yeah something is brewing between them   But i liked how the zamindar ended up paying roops,  kaale must be chuckling with this  anticlimax ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   
So do we have a shadi with a lungi dance next episode..marriage is surely on cards but devoid of lungi dance or if you really want then i can make kaale do the lungi dance , what say ?  ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Rose for a fantastic start, awaiting the next...and thanks a lot for sharing your wild imagination but please madam thoda control karo ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

His gaze fell on the nearby Ganpati temple that had been built by his great grandfather. At this hour of the day, it was quite crowded and not to mention beautifully decorated. Was it some festival today? He tried to think hard but failed to remember. Bringing his black sedan to an abrupt halt he immediately got out of it. He didn't know why but somehow he was curious to know what was happening in the temple. Taking off his shoes he started climbing up the marble stairs. Halfway up it struck him today was nakusha's marriage. He himself had fixed it a week back with suresh and arranged everything.

Full update on Friday  
Edited by stranger2rose - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta fixing nakku marriage with suresh oops
afi7861 thumbnail
naku ki shaadi  suresh see  thanks for promo Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago