tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
somehow I felt they were all targetting Rochelle to get her eliminated. Its no joke that she has done more stunts than others and mostly the first one too.
she was a strong contender sad to see her go

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Great post! I thought it was only me who was thinking like this. She was definatly being targeted this week round according to me. Whether it was the stunt se performed with niketan and rajneish or the elimination stunt she was picked on to go first. Niketan and rajneish are both strong contenders; amongst both of them why Rochelle first 😕 I guess even rohit was shocked that she chose Rochelle to go first. Same with TJ, I understand why she didn't want KVB to go first but couldn't niketan and daya
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well I kinda felt it as well but aren't we more partial to our near and dear ones tj tried to play it as fair as possible.and Rohit was trying to just remove that thought from Rochelle's mind. She was definitely thinking abt the small
Mistake she did before her elimination stunt. For all other contestants Rochelle seemed to be the strongest of the lot. Her ideas were spot on she was almost fearless except for when it was the question of snakes.
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvijanya

Great post! I thought it was only me who was thinking like this. She was definatly being targeted this week round according to me. Whether it was the stunt se performed with niketan and rajneish or the elimination stunt she was picked on to go first. Niketan and rajneish are both strong contenders; amongst both of them why Rochelle first 😕 I guess even rohit was shocked that she chose Rochelle to go first. Same with TJ, I understand why she didn't want KVB to go first but couldn't niketan and daya

Tj sent daya nikitin first in their first stunt so she was trying to be fair there. Kvb we know and I think she was not aware of Rochelle's fear for snakes at that time and she kinda seemed fearless with the help and encouragement she gave.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tina59

somehow I felt they were all targetting Rochelle to get her eliminated. Its no joke that she has done more stunts than others and mostly the first one too.

she was a strong contender sad to see her go

I felt the same. I really liked her as a contender. She would do all the stunts without any hype or drama. I thought she did a fantastic job in the cockroaches stunt barring a very small mistake of slightly touching the flag (which I felt was unintentional). But that little mistake cost her big time.