Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 19

I apologize as I have been running a little behind the schedule. I
have completed my part 19 and I am halfway through 20. I hope you enjoy this part.

Panchi had booked the lavish beach garden for the evening and when all the buddies assembled in the hotel's  garden, Panchi walked into the center altar that she had told the staff of the hotel to put up so that the altar gave a Hawaiian ambiance to the surroundings. . She was wearing a floral halter gown, its lilac color reflecting in her cheeks. Her hair was loose on her bare back that she occasionally pulled behind her ear to reveal her stunning pearl earrings.

"OK guys" Panchi silenced the crowd of buddies which had the girls crowded over Sean who, as much as RV hated to admit, looked like a Greek god with his black shirt, wine colored velvet blazer and black trousers. The boys were staring at their partners with ridicule screaming on their faces.

Everybody tore their eyes from whatever they were up to and looked at Panchi.

She smiled and looked at RV who flushed with a color that truly matched Sean's blazer.

"Actually it's more of an announcement actually" Panchi said nervousness dawning on her face "We girls are planning on a hen party" she finished quickly.

RV thought he got her wrong. RV stepped ahead and said "A what?" "A hen party Dumbo" Kiya said in a mock abuse "You know just like you boys have a bachelor's.."

"I know what it means alright" RV said who sounded really pissed.

What was with the girls? For some reason all of them had turned into monsters. Panchi would look as if she was ready to pass out even at the thought of a party and now she was the party planner. That too a hen party. No he was not going to let her do this stupid party just beacause she had to live up to their buddies expectations even if it meant that he buddies were subjecting her into pressure.

"What I mean is, if I don't want a bachelor's party, why do you want to have a hen party?"

"That's because I gave you three years full of it and you were quite dim not to have partied hard then. You still have a chance to party if you want to" Panchi said as if she was offering him toast for breakfast.

"Panchi you girls are impossible" RV said so loudly that KD had to put a hand on his shoulder to quite him. But he brushed his hand away and stepped even more closely to the altar.

"Even if I had a choice of getting wasted, I knew I would let myself down for doing something really silly let alone what you'd think about me was put on second thoughts." Panchi' smile and glow all faded from her face.

"A hen and a bachelor's party is for those people who think that marriage is the beginning of their doom..."

"Ahem!" Sean coughed but RV ignored him.

"Plus I will not go for these stupid parties even if it was the last thing for me to do. And one more thing hen parties means getting severely wasted, inviting strippers and god knows what and I am not allowing you to do that..." Panchi's eyes were a pool of tears. It was as if he had snatched her candy.

"Ahem!.." Sean coughed again

"What is it Sean?" RV turned back and glared at Sean

"OH! C'mon RV, don't be such a grandpa" Sean said levelling himself to RV "Who said anything about dooms day" Sean said looking at the crowd at large "It could simply mean to her as the end of a phase of life that she wants to live for the last time to the fullest" he looked up at Panchi who smiled at him lovingly. RV clenched his fists.

"Moreover this could be a hen party that does not involve any alcohol but just some minor punches and mock tails. And we know these girls alright." Sean said narrowing his eyes as to tell RV that he was absolutely narrow minded "Plus. I'll be their guide throughout this party in LA so they... "

"LA." RV barked at Sean's face and then looked at Panchi "LA" he walked up to the altar and started to shake her vigorously. Sean followed RV and pulled his hands away from Panchi and stood in between RV and Panchi.

"No hen party Moti and LA is the even bigger reason for it. There is no place like LA to have a party in which you don't get drunk and I am not letting you there. Even if it means to lock you up into your room.

And you.." He pointed a finger at Sean so close that his finger ached to jab it right into his eyeball

"STAY OUT OF THIS..." RV yelled not realizing that he had taken Sean by his collar. The last thing RV wanted was Panchi and Sean together in LA "partying".

Panchi looked at Samar, KD and Piddi for help but they were so mesmerized by this conversation that it looked as if their feet were made of cement. Panchi sighed and tried to pull RV from Sean. Sean wasn't even struggling to get out of RV's grasp but merely smiled as if he pitied RV.

Sheeba and KD walked up to the altar and tried freeing both of them. RV let go off Sean as KD whispered something in his ears "Let them go..." RV looked a KD in utter horror "Trust me, Remember what Panchi said..." RV scowled at KD. Panchi said a lot of things but the question was what to remember? "We can party too"

"Huh!"

"I said trust me and now just look as if punched you hard on the face and tell Panchi to go" He said

"What?" RV said

"DO IT" and KD swore so loudly that the attention was diverted to them now.

"OK OK" RV said beginning the game of pretense at once "Fine let her go but she'll go at her own risk and Sean, buddy, if she does anything silly and I get the whiff of it then I'll pound you to a pulp. Do I make myself clear? "

Sean nodded but Panchi glared at him and walked down the altar and broke into a brisk walk, the helm of her halter gown billowing at her wake.

The girls trailed Panchi and so did the remaining people. Sean checked his blazer and pretended to blow dust out of the spot where RV at held him, smiled at himself, sighed and the strutted off behind Panchi.

RV was still shaking with rage and now what was more that he know looked like a complete idiot in front of everyone especially in front of Panchi that he wanted nothing nut to drown himself into the sea.

"What's the matter with you KD?"

KD turned and he was smiling "You did the right thing by shouting at her mate."

RV knew the wind had impacted on KD's mind.

"I had to stop you precisely at the moment when Sean took charge of Panchi" KD walked towards the pillars of the altar facing the sea. "What if he fails?"

"That'll be the death of him" RV said crossly

"Absolutely!" KD said turning to face RV

"What if WE make him fail?" said KD

"It's a hen party... which is to say I am not allowed. "

"Yes but this is a free country and who says we boys can't party in LA when our girlfriends' party there at the same time too."

RV frowned at him. "You mean my bachelor's party at LA?"

"BINGO" KD sung "but we'll destroy his plan making him fail in front of Panchi in absolute incognito."

"But that can harm Panchi?" RV said thoughtfully and now he was feeling absolutely demented about shouting at Panchi just like that "What if she goes all silly and commits something that I am not prepared for..."

"What if Sean cracks up much before the girls go silly" KD said and looked at RV whose face was blank. KD sighed and closed his eyes ""who will guard the gaurds?" from digital fortress?" Kd said moving in circles around the altar. "Do you know what it means?"

Of course he knew what it meant. It meant that if the guard was to fall down then...something struck RV at god speed. RV nodded a smile breaking on his face.

Sean had asked for this and what's more, he was going to get it. He would make Sean look like a looser in front of Panchi.

He looked at KD as if they were planning something grand in Vegas. Everything for dear old Sean.

After all...

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS. 
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yayy
u r back🤗

RES😳

Unres

I feel so good to read this part
was really missing this Story like anything
and the update is just superb
So Panchi is all set for her hen party
that too in LA
and mastermind KD have some other plans
LA will going to be fun
can't wait to read more
so plz continue soon
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally u updated
It was wow loved it hen party
The argument
RV and Sean fighting :v

Everything was perfect
Last part was awesome

Update soon <3
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update:) really excited for the next part! Hope we get some RaHi moments in LA;):p. And Happy belated birthday dear! Sry 4 wishing u so late! Was busy with xm's