Ishita
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Aishwarya dear

This was the best phase of TBP

And you descried it so beautifully

The Vista Competition

Avi-Panchi relationship, Panchi's heart break, her Delhi visit and RV's realization of His moti's worth in his life

Everything is so close to my heart

And you just brought all the memories back

You describe every moment so magically

Bin tere-our RaHi song

Now I am desperately waiting for next part

So plz continue soon

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aishwarya...this is getting better n better...love the way u've got the momentum going dear... not a weak moment in the os
Miss vista...that could have affected rahi in a big way but rather ended on a whimper all thanks to the cvs...u seemed to have dealt with rv's emotions during this new friends phase rather well...where on the one hand he detests them yet is happy in moti's happiness... 
Then ruku being an all unimportant part of his life which seems space crunched due to moti is wow...loved it...that's what it really was...
Hating avi n being wary of him to be not good enough for his delicate aoap bubble is awe... n then the best part is when he misses moti...he is miserable yet cant voice his thoughts...my rv... loved that little exchange of looks between him n kd...m sure kd knew of his position

Loving the way u are bringing rv's feelings out...Brilliant...u just might have dedicated one line to different situations but that is seemingly enough... n that's a great thing. 

The sombre mood continues... n rv's longing for moti now seems etched on the wall...

It is sacchi a very good read dear...thanks a ton...
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Tysm for rewriting RaHi memories..the Delhi track<3 we got so many beautiful moments! Bechara Nonu, i just loved him there & also Piddi&KD who played a very imp role..i actually got imotional while reading this chap.. badly missing them:( Thanks again for writing it so beautifully..write more:)
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you are amazing Aish!
loved  the way you described it,the miss vista one they both got distant she was with Avi and He was  with Ruku,and the way u described the part when she left ahhh
it was perfect!
Ranveer was alone he needed her he wanted to be with her!

it was fab Aish
loved it!👏👏👏
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Part 4
People this a very long one but I think you might like it. Because this is what I was hoping to see but never mind.

She came back. She was different. No smile on her cheeks. Her eyes were dramatic. She looked frail.

RV was happy to see her. He hugged her, feeling no warmth that he always felt. She was not the same. He knew he had to get her back. He was not going to lose her for some Avi, that sad excuse of being a human . Her sadness made him determined to spend some more timed with her.

He followed her wherever she went. He knew people were talking about him but he never responded to anything.  Back in class RV tried his level best to get her into a conversation but she just kept quite. Occasionally making a sound like huh', and "na", RV wanted to hold her face so that she'd look up at him.

The lecturer was lecturing them about Titanic.

"phew" , he thought. Now that's what Panchi likes. Maybe she'd enjoy this. But to his horror, she never looked up on the screen.

Not even once.

He dragged her to the base camp.  She kept protesting but he paid no heed to her words.

He helped her to a big rock. The same rock which had a very small cavity. A cavity that resembled a small grotto.  RV and Panchi would spend hours together here as kids. Sharing their problems. Crying on each other's  shoulders. It was usually  RV who'd be upset, missing his family on occasions like his Birthday, his parents anniversary. Panchi was just to keep quiet and give him all the space he needed to talk.

RV would be relieved after that. As if someone shifted a big boulder from his chest that was obstructing his breathing.

It was Panchi's turn now to get over with her grief.

She kept her eyes away from RV. Apparently admiring the waves that crashed on the rocks. But RV noticed that she was glassy eyed. Her eyes were staring at the same spot.

"Moti", I said for something to have to do "Main na meditation class join kar leta agar mujhe itna chu chap baithna hota toh! ", he said irritated by the silence.

"Toh main kya gaane gaon tumhare entertainment ke liye" said Panchi angrily holding an invisible mic in front of her.

"Moti !" RV said fixing her with her eyes. "Out with it!" I smiled purposely dimpling his cheeks. He knew this would shake her resolution of not letting the world know about her grieves.

She surveyed him with her eyes... He wished he could act the vampire of her favorite series Daylight no Twilight... Yes... Edward. The freak who could read minds. He wished he could read her mind.

She looked away from him and sighed. 

"You know what?" she said slowly., as if each word caused her a great deal of pain, " I really was in a beautiful relationship".

"WHAT???", RV wanted to yell but thought better of it. "But he lied to you!", RV said dreading what would come next.

"I know! ", she said playing with her fingers. "Maybe I wasn't good enough for him", she finished dramatically.

RV laughed, "You were not good enough for him?  You? Are you kidding me?" he said turning fully towards her so that he could get a good view of her face.

"I'd smooch Banga if it was not the other way round", RV said hoping for some sign of humor on her face.

"You know  Kiya was right", She said ignoring RV's snide remarks "I don't deserve to fall in love with anyone. Or maybe I don't want to fall in love with anyone anymore. ", she said closing her eyes.

RV kept looking at her. He stomach had tight knots. He never knew what to think.

"Panchi, you know what, I don't think that's quite true you know!", he said now taking her shoulders in a firm grip. "Just because someone hurts you once, doesn't mean all people are born Satan." he said hoping that she'd open her eyes. Her eyelashes were wet. Yet no tear spilled from those eyes.

Her breathing was uneven.

"I am sure someone's made for..." but Rv couldn't finish

"Shut up!", Panchi said with gritted teeth

"What?", said a shocked RV

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!", She screamed this time.She open her eyes. Her eyes were blood shot. No wonder she had kept them closed. She look furious.

"I am done with this crappy speech of yours", She said groping for stones around her and throwing them wildly in any direction. RV just kept quite. His vocal cord was jammed. He had never seen Panchi so restless.

She was positively bawling now

"You'll always get someone ", she said now trying her best to grind a stone. "Someone really charming is waiting for you ", she spat with tears just rolling on her cheeks.

"You know what? I am a bitch!". She screamed

RV gasped

"I am not good enough for anyone.  Not you , not Avi, not anyone!", She cried . She wiped her tears to welcome a fresh downpour of new ones.

"I don't deserve anyone.  I hurt people just like that", She said clicking her fingers

"I hurt you , I hurt..."

"Whoa whoa whoa! When did you hurt me?" , RV was positive she had never done that.

She blinked to clear the tears obscuring her vision

" I disappointed you", she said calming down a little. Her voice was hoarse after the shouting match with the wind.

"Huh?", RV said trying to make some sense out of her words.

"Never mind! Nonu.", she got up ready to leave when RV took her arm and forced her to sit back. She looked at him hoping that she'd not have brought the topic to light.

"I was never a good friend ", she said rubbing her tears on the back of her sleeve. "I made life miserable for you. Making you ditch each and every girlfriend you made. I never cared about your feelings...

I knew you liked Ayesha. But it was all my fault that you are not with her anymore.", She looked at RV who was staring at her incredulously.

"I know now what it feels like to undergo these stupid breakups", she said, her voice cracking.

"I am sorry Nonu. I really am!" She concluded now looking at him.

RV had never seen anything so pitiful.

He pulled her into a hug.  "You know what? I owe you my life for all the break ups I had because of you", RV said his chin resting on Panchi's head.

"I would have been doomed with Ayesha you know. I think, now that you have raised the topic... Ayesha was an old hag with a beard. I was definitely not going to carry on with that relationship. How could you tell whose the man in the couple. Fat chance you'd have picked me!".

Panchi laughed.

"You know! Now that's more like it". RV said pulling her cheeks

"Avi did not deserve you! Get that straight", RV said firmly and from the heart. He always wanted to tell her this but he could not muster the strength.

Panchi pecked him on the cheek. The spot burned. RV hoped that his ears were not flaming red.

"Thanks!", she said massaging her left palm as it had red spots due to her aggressive exercise. RV pitied the stone.

"For what?", RV asked buying more tme.

"For being there with me when I needed you the most", She said taking his hand in hers.

RV smiled. He had longed to see this side of her.

"What are friends for?", he said hugging her. This time he knew she was back. The warmth spreading in him was eccentric. Was he imagining things or not he did not know. But his heart was racing. Her hug seemed like a cocoon ,an embrace that always made him fell protected, loved and nurtured.

Something hot trickled down his face.

This feeling was weird.

Very weird!!

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Aishwarya... the best chapter so far... BRILLIANT in one word... Wanted to see this on the show but anyway

M just not sure whether u read comments at all or not so not going to a detailed analysis... but m LOVING it totally... thanks for this briiliant take on Rahi..
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha02

Loved it Aishwarya... the best chapter so far... BRILLIANT in one word... Wanted to see this on the show but anyway

M just not sure whether u read comments at all or not so not going to a detailed analysis... but m LOVING it totally... thanks for this briiliant take on Rahi..

Of course! I do read each and every comment.😊
It motivates me to write even better.😊
Thank you so much for appreciating my work. 😳

Regards
Aishwarya
aishwarya2905 thumbnail

part 5

This part we know.. but the best part of the os so far is cmng up in part 6!

"I am fine Nonu", She lied as his car skidded to a halt in front of her gate. " Sure you are Moti", he said giving her a wink. He was positive that he saw color rush to her cheeks.

"You know what? You should be with Rukmini", she said firmly.

"Who?"  he asked absent mindedly.

"Your girl friend", Panchi said in an alarm.

"Oh!" he said as it suddenly dawned upon him that he had a girlfriend. "Sure I'll be with her. Main toh hamesha uske saath hi hota hoon. But you have to make up for the 10 days you weren't there. Pata hai maine kitna miss kiya tujhe?  Radha ke saath toh mein baad mein chala jaaonga".

"Who's Radha?" Panchi asked

"Meri girlfriend aur kaun" he said struggling to get free of the seat belt.

"You mean Rukmini?" Panchi said looking astound.

He looked up at her as if she was talking about a Martian.

She broke into laughter. Her voice ringing in his ears as if it was melody. He wanted to stay there forever listening to her bubble like laughter.

******************

He walked quickly to his one of the favorite pictures. Piddi's camp. He had chosen this frame after hours of searching in the mall. It had to be perfect. That's because the picture that it held so gloriously marked the beginning of a story, a beautiful story for which he was thankful to god and to the "writer of this story" , PIDDHI.

Panchi and RV were lost into the woods because Piddi had seen a ghost. They left the camp with Piddi and Rukmini. Rukmini had come only to keep a watch on Panchi. But Panchi, Panchi had come to rescue a buddy, something that always endeared Panchi to RV. RV kept close to Panchi and he thanked himself for that.

Piddi created a diversion. That led him and Rukmini together. RV knew he'd have fancied a ghosts company than Ruku Baby's but nevertheless he wanted to be alive and he knew she could bully the ghost.

RV and Panchi were stranded in the jungle all alone.  All alone ;-). They walked like forever into the jungle. RV barely noticed how much time they'd spend together. He was not complaining. He was with someone he wanted o be. He wished this time would never get over.

They were led to an astrologers hut after hours of walking. Panchi and RV were on the threshold when the witch cackled a high cold laugh. RV had goose bumps on him and was holding on to Panchi so that his knees wouldn't give away.

"Can we stay here for a night?", Panchi asked a little firmly. "We'd leave at the crack of dawn we promise". The astrologer nodded.

Panchi looked up at RV. RV apparently at the loss of words stared back a Panchi.

He realized why.

"Can you please provide us with some food too please." RV said "Edible food please or else Panchi will eat me up", RV said and repented as soon as he said them. Panchi stomped hard on his foot. RV eyes were watering.

"Yeh tumhe kaise kha sakti hai? Tumhe toh iska saath nibhana ha!" the astrologer said, her eyes penetrating alternately into both the remaining pair of eyes.

RV felt a wave of shock run from his veins numbing his mind!

What??He thought to himself.

Panchi and him together. No Never. Of course she was an eternal part of his life ... but "him and Panchi together" not going to happen!

But then who ?