Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow Aish you are such an amazing writer
You made me so emotional making the relationship of love so strong
I loved it RV's break-down,I love the lonely side of RV whenever he remembers his parents is something I love the most cuz I get to see his emotional side

The way he said he looks up to everyday cuz of her it was so cute
He Indeed loves her so much needs her so much

I loved the part when he counted the days hours etc
It's difficult for Panchi too but I loved it that she counted the days hours etc for the rdr of their life's

Ahhh the whole dieing thing was so beautifully done if he hurts himself she will die too cuz they own their hearts now

Loved the way u shaped it ivreally wanted something like this
The proposal was wow in front of his parents cuz he knows that they love Panchi and know she is the one for him
Wow RV's moms ring :*

Loved it so much
Can't wait for the next part
Kya hua inkein beech...
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yet another PERFECT chapter by you Aishwarya dear
You literally  made me SPEECHLESS
I seriously don't have any idea ki mein kya comment dun jo justify ho
This is beyond Perfection
RV's breakdown,Oh my pooe baby
you understand RV's pain so well and portrayed it SO beautifully
I was clearly imagining Kunal saying all those heart wrenching  dialogues
The way he said: I'll die without you..So our Nonu..he is indeed nothing without His moti ..
and our Panchi...the way she calmed his nonu,make him understand..She is the only one who can do this..
This is our Real and vintage RaHi
RV's proposal,RaHi kiss
everything is so magical
Now,I am so looking forward to read more
so plz continue soon

aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Part 11
You guys are going to nail me on the wall but I am going to keep quite for now to let you enjoy this part. There is a surprise!

RV sighed, the three years that followed passed in a blur. He couldn't remember much of it except for the exhibition of madness Panchi decided to execute. She had gone the antique way of sending letters to RV. RV thought she did that because obviously girls were smitten by Salmaan Khan's "Kabootar ja ja ja" but he was obviously wrong. Panchi was a very ambitious girl. She though writing letters would save her time as she just had to drop them in her college mail send box and she wouldn't have to be distracted by phone calls and video chat. RV tried suggesting emails as it was a tad bit faster and it'd save some paper for humanity but Panchi refused that to saying that "It is too fast". RV got a little frustrated and suggested pigeons for postmen and vowed to join hands with the activists who thought papers should not be wasted.

A little after two and a half years, Panchi's letter would come once in two months. RV thought he'd rather not complain as his anxiety to meet her was mounting every minute.

He had become the Director of his father's company and business was booming. He had to work a little more than anyone to keep himself busy. He had a P.A Subrmannyyam Iyyer aka Subbu. He was a great help in the direst situations. RV with a little more assistance with Subbu finished his work the night before Panchi arrived and shot out of his office to come at her home to prepare for a welcome party.

His buddies were there too. Kiya along with her hubby KD, Piddi with wifey Sheeba and Samar with his fiance Juhi.

KD had joined hands with a leading American gaming company that made one of the best selling games in the world. He was playing in billions and owned a house in L.A which he and his wife decided to name on the baby they were expecting in 7 months time.

Piddi and Sheeba together started their own chain of restaurants called "Indus Costal Curries". They were spread out in Mumbai , Goa, Jaipur and now was making way into Bangkok but was due only because of the paper work left.

Samar had quit being the chef and had taken his childhood ambition of acting as a career. His royal looks and the grace of a prince made him the heart beat of every girl in the nation. Juhi had taken fashion studies post her graduation and was now studying in SOFT.

RV was glad to see them. They too were eagerly awaiting Panchi's return. Kiya had decorated the house lavishly. Lights, candles, balloons and... RV blinked "Mistletoe". That seemed a little out of place for him.

"Kiya, you sure about the mistletoe?" RV asked pointing right at Piddi's head. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Sheeba shifting slightly towards her husband so that both of them shared the same mistletoe.

"Yeah", she said looking up at him

"I don't think Panchi would ever kiss me publically" RV said with a sad note

"Of course she'll not" KD said who was half way up blowing a balloon to the exploding point (One of the things that RV loved about KD was his groundedness. He was up to even repairing a tubelight if the occasion had called for it. At least money did not spoil him) "...considering the unromantic nature my sis has..."

"Hey!" RV said though he could not deny that she was as romantic as a table "She's not unromantic alright! It's just that our relation wouldn't have been so perfect if both of us were very romantic. I think I am romantic enough to suffice."

KD raised his eyebrow and Kiya nugged him "Will you just stop now! We'll have to save some fun for Panchi too. Let me help you blow the balloons" she said trying to get up of the couch.

"No! "KD, RV Piddi, Sheeba and Juhi yelled together. The impact was so loud that Samar who was pirouetting trying to practice a weird dance move, fell face forward on the floor.

"Don't you dare Kiya" KD said back in this angry young man avatar "I don't want you to put up the slightest stress neither mentally or physically"

Kiya clapped a hand on her forehead "It's just 8 weeks and you go on telling me as if I am the first women who's going to give birth..."

"I just know one thing..."KD interrupted "I am becoming a father for the first time and you and my baby mean my world to me so do not do anything against me alright!"

Kiya blushed and stopped protesting. Romance climbed an all time Alps for both of them. He wished it as him and Panchi arguing like this.

"OMG RV" Juhi piped in "24 hours that's it and then IDK maybe for the whole life she'd be yours. So stop seeing the watch like it's going to run any faster for you! ROFL the expression you have right now, I wanna click a pic" Juhi pulled out a phone from the day dreamer Samar who was now massaging his temples. Juhi and Samar knew exactly what RV felt at that time. They too had been in a long distance relationship.

"Ok Bachcho! Food is served." Panchi's mom called out for them. Like RV she too was excited for Panchi's return.

"KD I can walk!" Kiya said brushing her hand off KD "jeez! I don't even have a bump ... see" Kiya bend low " I can bend and see my feet ..."

The next thing the RV remembered was a twenty minute long lecture that KD gave to Kiya on "How expecting mothers shouldn't bend low to pick up the spoon ".

The phone rang as RV helped Panchi's mom to clear all the mess.

"Ranveer, Panchi ka phone hai" Kiya yelled across the room. RV dropped the pile of plates he was holding and ran without removing his apron and gloves he had used while washing.

Kiya was talking to Panchi. RV wanted to grab the phone out of her hand but he knew that he'd receive a punch from KD if he tried to do so. RV kept bouncing on his feet as Kiya had slowly showed signs of distress on her face. Her smile had faded. She gulped and looked up at KD who looked inquiringly at her. RV couldn't digest the silence for long now.

"What happened?" RV asked as Kiya cut the phone "Kiya why did you put the receiver down? I wanted to talk to her."

Kiya had tears in her eyes. KD held her firmly by her shoulders and asked "Baby, Kya hua? Kuch toh bolo"

Kiya buried herself in KD chest  and started to cry.

"Kiya I am getting a little nervous here" RV said trying his best to keep calm.

"RV I am sorry!" Kiya said looking up at him. Sorry! For what? RV felt he was about to get sick. "Panchi can't make it for another two months" she sobbed.

A dreadful silence dawned upon the room. RV felt as if someone had dropped an ice cold bucket of water on his head

"What?" RV managed to speak at last "What do you mean when you say that?" RV scolded Kiya for such a poor joke.

"She has a Journalism meet in UK and will be travelling to Cape Town where she'll be staying for a month and then back to UK for submissions for her placement cell", Kiya said now in  much clearer voice.

"What? She already got a job in UK and has shifted to India. We all know that!" RV was now barking.

"She said this was important." Kiya said looking up at her husband for some help.

"What's so important about this stupid meet than our marriage that is a month's time...hang on that means I am not getting married for another 6 months if she doesn't turn up tomorrow" RV asked looking at Panchi's mom who had followed RV into the living room. Mom nodded. Everyone in the room exchanged uncomfortable glances.

"Move I am going to talk to her now" RV said yanking the receiver.

Kiya restrained him and forced the receiver down "It's no use, she's already at the airport and must have boarded the flight by now to Cape"

RV felt the volcano erupt from him. "How can she take a decision like that without asking me?" RV screamed at Kiya and he never knew why. "I was going to get..." RV had collapsed on the chair next to him and had covered his face in his hands.

"I am sorry" RV heard Kiya mumble. She patted his shoulder and left the room for her car. KD ran after her.

Juhi looked as if she couldn't find any comforting words for him. Samar was resembling a wide eyed pug by now. Sheeba looked as she was going to faint. Piddi ... shook his head in apology.

"Go!" he yelled at the two pairs. He had never felt this anger in his life. All he wanted to do was break every wall around him and then rip his soul apart so that he couldn't feel the pain. He heard the door close after them after a minute or two.

Mom placed a hand on his head and gently stroked him. RV couldn't help but he hugged her and started to let the emotions wash through him like a tidal wave.

Panchi's Mom let the silence speak a thousand unspoken words for him.  

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 10 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aishwarya...WHAT WAS THAT...!!!!.. 
You weren't all that off the mark yea...that nailing bit...of course won't do that u but yaa...U made me literally hate moti...something I thought I can never do... please let her have a valid reason for this not just some stupid meet...she cant miss her wedding for nothing... what's wrong with her...
You made me cry...I do not do that easily.. but Ranveer ke liye I did... how can this happen to him...no way... he doesn't deserve it for all the stupidity he might have done earlier ...no way...
Okie...now that I have calmed down a little...can see things better...that staring at photos bit anyway is not suggestive of things hunky dory between them n that letter bit too didn't make a lot of sense..what is moti up to in this 21st century..but what me wants is a valid reason...n a strong one...oops m actually demanding, well sorry...
The tone of this part was fun n masti..loved kd n the budies too.. he all hyper about kia is so sweet...lovely...samar back,, me loves nawab sahab.
But yaar the end is killing...my baby is shattered n how... btw...she aint coming back for two months then why cant they get married for six...m I missing Something???
Welll won't say I loved the part,,, but surely loved the way u wrote it... all the hype n hoopla made me think that something is not gonna be right n it turned out that way too...god... n made the end more painful for Ranveer n us...n yea me got a shock...koi surprise bhi tha kya???
Chalo all that said n done...loving this effort of yours dear...thanks a lot..
M surely loving Ranveer more now...all thanks to you

Neha
Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Neha I swear to god.. I too hated for what Panchi did but trust me... I am not the shows CV to let any one of you down I promise you that.
So sit back and enjoy as the next part is coming up in less than two hours!

Regards
Aishwarya
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwarya2905

Neha I swear to god.. I too hated for what Panchi did but trust me... I am not the shows CV to let any one of you down I promise you that.

So sit back and enjoy as the next part is coming up in less than two hours!

Regards
Aishwarya

Aishwarya m sorry yaar...my reply did turn out quite hyper...Apologies...
N trust you completely...u are one of the strongest RaHi fans me knows n m sure u wont be unfair to them...😃..
Waiting eagerly for the next...thanks for this...

Neha
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Part 12

RV never realized how he dragged himself up to Panchi's room that night.

Panchi's mom had insisted on him staying the night and RV agreed. As he entered Panchi's room, he shut his eyes and started taking blind steps towards her bed that was cleaned only for her to come tomorrow and sleep on it. RV felt his anger cool down but he felt as if he was being buried in sand with his hand s and legs tied up.

He was the happiest person for few short hours and then all of it had gone in a puff of smoke. He had planned a wedding so grand that people for years to come would have had this wedding as an ideal wedding. He would get married in the next month and he'd go to California, Thailand and finally Paris as a part of their honeymoon plan for the month after that. The month next  i.e. the third month he'd fly to Minnesota where he'd have to work for a major land deal and stay there for another 3-4 months as long as his job demanded. He was going to get his wife along with him for and extended honeymoon...His wife. But Panchi was not coming back any sooner than two months plus according to Panchi's Mom, Panchi's astrological stars didn't favor her to get married for the next 6 months.

RV had dumped himself on the bed. He couldn't believe Panchi had done something like this. He closed his eyes and drifted to a sleep.

The next morning RV's mobile woke him up that sang shrilly into the morning's silence. RV immediately got up to see whether it was Panchi hoping against hope that she had changed her mind, but he was disappointed to see Subbu's name flashing across the screen.

RV received but said nothing.

"Saar" Subbu said his voice a little urgent "Saar I am sorry to disturb you so ear..."

"Get to the point Subbu" RV said as he knew Subbu was nervous as RV had given this day a holiday.

"Saar Mr. Dhillon has planned an urgent meeting with you and the Senior Manager Mr. Awasthi related to the Minnesota land deal. Says he had clocked the meeting at 11. He says he wants you to come as you are the E.D and..."

"I got it Subbu!  I'll be there in an hour" RV said rubbing his eyes wearily.

"Wokay"  Subbu said and cut the phone. RV doubted whether this guy ever took a breath. He was absolutely ambitious, just like Panchi. But that didn't make him less angry with her.

RV stuffed his breakfast not meeting Panchi's Mom's eyes and left for work. He went to his office where he finished his work at five and was about to leave for home when he saw his buddies standing out of his cabin. He beckoned to let them in.

Kiya came in first closely followed by Juhi and Sheeba and the rest.

Kiya sat on the chair opposite to him and looked at him with an expression that was a sorry and sisterly love.

"How are you" Kiya asked putting her hand on his.

RV pulled his hand away and pretended to pack his briefcase that was so full that it wouldn't shut.

"I am at the top of the world" he said as he banged the briefcase so hard, that it caught his fingers. He yelped and staggered to his chair "I am going to enjoy my bachelorhood for another half year and if my fiance wishes to get married, we will or else I'll get to party free for some more time then" RV said his eyes still watering.

"Ok! I know you are depressed" Juhi said "But you cannot deny that she's never wrong"

RV looked at his bruised finger and nodded.

"So let's just understand that we are planning your wedding after 6 months and if Panchi denies, we'll kidnap her to marry you, ok!" Sheeba said

Sheeba was the don in the group. Kidnapping, extortion was the thing that she always used (not literally) to scare the person out of his pants.

RV smiled at the three of them "Of course you will" RV looked up at the boys... clearly the girls weren't talking to the point "Is that why you people came here?" he asked looking at KD who smirked.

"Err! No" Kiya said sitting a little upright. "Actually we've come here to invite you to a holiday that we've planned to Miami"

"What?" Rv said quite surprised. Here is RV who is close to an emotional break down and here are the buddies who plan holidays together. "Don't you think I am the odd one out at this holiday? You go and enjoy and don't let me be the party pooper" RV said

"Scrap invite" Kiya said now with a maddening superiority "I am demanding that you come or else it's the end of me calling you my friend"

"I don't..."

"Come...or else " Kd clicked his knuckles menacingly at him.

"Janaab, ab jab Kiya saheba itna insist kar rahi hai to aap apni tashriff to thoda pareshan kijiye or chaliye hamare saath" Samar said with a smile.

"Dekh Nonu.."Piddi said but immediately reframed his words at the sight on RV's face "Mera matalb hai Ranveer, tu syappa no lada aur chal chup chap. Arre waha Miami mein two piece pehenke bohot saari item hoti hain...are you getting what I am saying!"

Sheeba was on her feet and caught hold of his neck into her crab like claws "Usse pehle main tumhara khoon kardoon toh?"

Piddi laughed sheepishly and said still bending low as his wife had not let him go "Biwi ji main toh bas mood ko light kar raha hoon." Sheeba understood what he meant and left him.

All of them were looking expectantly at him now... Piddi still rubbing the back of his neck

"Fine" he said exasperated "So when are we going?"

"Actually we booked tickets last night so we are going by next week it's a Mumbai-London-Miami flight at 10 pm. Reach the airport by 8 will you?"  KD said

"The visa work is left and we are on it. But it won't take too long considering it's no festival time so..."

Kiya said

"Ok!" RV said

******************

After a week the 23 hours and 21 minutes flight was so tiring that he knew he was going to crash on his bed as soon as he saw one. KD had chosen a resort for their stay in Miami. It was a 14 day and 15 night's trip. RV knew this trip would send him in pieces to Mumbai but nevertheless he was going to enjoy with his buddies. Kiya had even brought Panchi's Mom along with her. She needed a break after all... her daughter had broken her heart too.

KD had booked the Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort which was one of the best in Miami.

They lodged in there for the night as Kiya had some great plans for tomorrow. RV was not interested at all. The receptionist batted her eyelashes at RV who didn't even return a smile. He made up to his room which was on the 11th floor and went to sleep.

The next morning he dressed up in loose shorts and a white cotton shirt and floaters to meet the sunny Miami's weather.

He went downstairs to see a Minivan ready for them!

Everyone had dressed up in light breathing clothes. Piddi had dabbed generous amounts of sunscreen on his cheekbones so that he resembled half a panda.

"So where are we going today?" RV asked cleaning his glares.

"Orlando..." Kiya said holding KD's hand "Disney downtown" she smiled

"What? "RV said in shock and looked at Panchi's mom as he very well knew what Disney downtown meant for him.

It was the first time RV and Panchi met as kids. Panchi had come holidaying with her parents. RV too had come for a holiday when he got separated from his parents.

He was crying sitting near the big mickey statue when a girl asked him " Tum khogaye ho?"

Little RV looked up to see a girl just two inches taller than him, a little plump and had rosy cheeks. RV nodded.

"Main bhi!" She said as a matter of factly as she sat next to him. They never knew for how long they spoke to each other. Both of them were not crying anymore but were enjoying each other's company. After what seemed like another hour their parents found them and then in less than half an hour they discovered that they were almost neighbors back in Mumbai. Since that RV and Panchi were inseparable as friends. RV had never imagined he'd go there again...all alone in spite of his friends right next to him. Whatever they were now, they were not Panchi. RV had never told them how Panchi and RV met and so did Panchi never disclose any details.

"But that's around a 3-4 hour drive from here!"  RV said to KD hoping that he'd change his mind as travelling was not a good idea for Kiya.

"I know Sunny Jim" KIya said pushing RV into the van

"This trip to Orlando is just the beginning of our fun" Kiya said and thrust him on his seat.

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 10 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Aishwarya love the way you have gotten into the skin of a devastated Ranveer... brilliant... could feel his pain, his anger n frustration.
This chap was more a setting up for things to come..
Ranveer shaken n bruised immersing himself in work...justified in his little outburst when he is sad n even disappointed with his moti...the buddies doin their best to support him...n yea panchi cant be wrong... so wanna know the complete picture..
So this chap increased by eagerness to know more ki whats up with moti... where s my angel...but loving Ranveer a lot..yepp..
This chap wasnt exactly light hearted n fun as the mood was sombre all through with moti conspicuous byher absence n ranveer sad n lonely even amidst his buddies..

N yea love the way they meet..
N the little details u have added make the ff more real...well done
Thanks aishwarya...loving it...Edited by sneha02 - 10 years ago
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Part 13

By the looks of it, it's the longest but yet its a blast! Hope you'll enjoy this part!
P.S DO NOT cheat by scrolling down to see the contents. It'll spoil all the fun!

After 3 and half hours of driving, their van skidded to a halt near the Disney Downtown's Theme Park.

RV got out the van and stretched. Festival or not this park always had the face of a carnival. It was teeming with photographers, videographers, families with younger kids who made their parents run a mile each time for a new ride. While in the boys case they dragged their fathers to meet a princess who sat on the various gates just to try their luck and to get a peck on their cheek.

Kiya and KD got down too. Both of them lost in each other. Samar and Piddi were half way down the van when Juhi screamed "OMG OMG OMG!" and send Piddi and Samar flying off the remaining stairs on the hard concrete.

She removed her camera and started clicking the photos madly. She even clicked a palm tree that was made of plastic.

"Juhi saheba app agar aise hi photos click karengi toh phir jab time aayega achche waale pics lene ki toh hamaare paas battery hi nahi bachegi" Samar said still on the floor.

"Yaar Samar chill kar yaar... Juhi ki battery khatam ho jaaye to aap apna phone use de dijyega!" RV suggested.

"Par asli waala ma..." Samar looked at Kiya who gave him a reproachful look.

"Ok! I know a food plaza that's just around the corne..." RV said pointing a little left to the entrance when KD interrupted "You know this place?"

RV bit his tongue and looked at Panchi's Mom who looked away "Err no! Actually the sign board reads Food plaza to the left so" RV looked at his feet.

"OH! I just thought you said you know this place" KD said still scrutinizing RV's face.

"Did I? " RV tried to sound a little obvious "Nah!" When he perfectly knew he was lying.

"Food later on let's go for some shopping" Sheeba said.

"Already" all the boys chorused together.

Sheeba's eyes widened and she stomped too obviously on Piddi's foot. Piddi started dancing on the spot. RV wondered how many times a month, Piddi visited an orthopedic . He somehow felt sorry for him.

"Haan shopping karenge" Piddi said still standing on one foot.

"Chaalo", Kiya said taking KD's arm and leading the troop.

******************

After an hour of shopping Kiya's phone rang. She quickly picked up the phone and nodded realizing too quickly that she wasn't video chatting and said "OK! But I am not there for a fortnight" Kiya said sounding a little sad. "Yeah sure"She said and cut the phone.

"What happened?" KD asked putting a hand around her shoulder.

"Work!" Kiya sighed dropping her phone in KD's pocket."Anyways! Let's move on"

RV followed the remaining into the open and he was glad to see the sun. He looked around at the maze of people around him. He could distinctly make out the couples. There were shy couples, naughty couples, lost in love couples, waltzing to no music couples and even publically kissing couples. How he wished he was one of them. Though he knew he'd never be a part of the kissing couple but still madly in love was surely to fit.

"Ooohh!!" Kiya said after a short while. RV was so lost into walking that he ran into Samar's hard back.

"Now what?" Sheeba asked who was bored of shopping but had given her mountain of shopping bags to Piddi. Since RV didn't have his girlfriend with him or her bags to carry, RV took some of Piddi's shopping bags to at least help him walk.

Kiya was pointing somewhere. RV followed her gaze and realized with a jolt of pain.

"It's the famous Mickey Statue" Kiya cooed "hold on" she cupped her ears. RV thought it was a stupid move to make he was Mickey mouse not a door mouse that she'd be afraid of him.

"BANG"

RV though his ears had given way. It sounded like a canon ball had shot out of nowhere.Now he knew why Kiya did that. Piddi dropped all his bags in shock.  Sure enough the bang had gathered a few people into the square.

Music started to play distinctly into the background. A group of 8 people gracefully emerged into the center of the square. The music got a little louder. More people gathered around.

RV realized it was a flash mob because there were professional cameramen who had their camera panned so that the various screens all over Disney could capture it.

The dancers RV realized were not wearing robes or frilly frocks owing to nature of this place that expected only fairies to perform. The dancers were wearing casual's absolutely cool casuals.

RV thought it was worth watching until he heard what song they were dancing on

It's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

It was Bruno Mars "I think I wanna Marry You"

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

The last song he wanted to hear was this. After what happened to his marriage, he just didn't want anyone to get married.

He looked at the buddies who were so absorbed; he thought it was unfair to pull them out of their revere for his own selfish reasons. He decided to turn around and sit on a park bench when he saw a thick crowd right behind him, a mesmerized dazed looking crowd. He'd be crushed to death if he'd try to make them move. Disappointed he looked around for some space only to see that the whole square was packed and to his horror he was right in the front.

He sighed and decided to see whatever it was. They were really cool dancers, picked up every beat of the song dancing for someone else's happiness.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,

He looked at the dancer to the center. He was the best among all. Probably he was the one who was proposing his girlfriend. RV looked around to see any teary eyed shocked giggling girl. But he couldn't find one.

Slowly the song gathered its pace and they started dancing even faster trying to match the beats. RV had never seen feet move so fast and yet so grace fully.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,

No one will know oh oh oh,

Oh, come on, girl.

Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh

Shots of patron,

And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;

And we'll go, go, go, go-go.

If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Whoever this person was had to love his partner so much RV thought sadly. RV wished Panchi was beside him. But she wasn't. He imagined what she was doing now. Probably sitting into a boring journalism meet talking to super bore journalists and he was stuck to watch someone  gearing up for marriage when his own marriage was screwed up.

Cause it's a beautiful night

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey baby,

Who cares baby

,I think I wanna marry you.

Suddenly someone shot across the crowd. RV thought it was the boy's girlfriend. She had waist length hair and a beautiful figure. She wore a tight cropped low waist black jeans and puce colored loose cotton top that highlighted her curves.

His buddies screamed in delight.

Why were they so happy? He was looking at them when the entire crowd cheered so loudly that the earth shook. RV looked up to see what was so amazing when his jaws dropped

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,

So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl.

It was none other than Panchi. RV dropped the shopping bags. She was dancing right into the middle of the 8 dancers meeting each and every beat of the song. RV's eyes popped out of their sockets. What on earth? He was dreaming. She was in Cape wasn't she? How she be here, dancing as the lead into the group.

She was surreal. RV was mistaken she was the best dancer in the group. She was swift and smooth in every step that she took.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.

No, I won't blame you;

It was fun, girl.
Don't say no, no, no, no-no;

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;

And we'll go, go, go, go-go.

If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Samar pushed him a little ahead so that everyone could see who the "Boy" to be proposed was.

The camera's were panned on his face now. RV had air caught in his throat and he thought he was choking with mad happiness.

Cause it's a beautiful night,

Hey baby,

Who cares baby,

At this line all the dancers and Panchi in the lead swung their arms gracefully to point at RV. His buddies cheered even louder and so did the crowd at large.
Kiya, Samar Juhi and Sheeba were pink in the face screaming. KD and Piddi goggled at Panchi. RV's Eyes were watering out of pure ecstasy.

Panchi had now put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a box. The cameramen all ran towards her to get an angle form which they could see both of them together. Samar Pushed RV so hard that he was right into the middle of the square.

He looked at Panchi with tears still pouring out of his eyes. His face muscles hurt after all the blushing and smiling. Panchi was smiling and she looked as beautiful as ever. She went down on her knees as the crowd around screamed so much that RV had to shut his ears to block the sound. It was no use of course.

RV and KD were both mistaken, RV as wrong about Panchi for the gazillionth time.

She was indeed romantic. So romantic that she made RV look like an infant in front of her. She had proposed him in front of half the world in front of people who had come from all around the world.

The crowed now chorused together YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,"

RV looked at Panchi who wore a triumphant smile on her face. She held out a ring that was solid platinum with a small diamond embedded into the ring and a lace of gold that encircled the ring.

Just say I dooo-ooo uhu,

Tell me right now baby,

Tell me right now baby, baby.

He looked at the buddies. Kiya winked at him. So it was a plan. He was sure Panchi along with all the buddies were planning this since ages and where to do it all, the place where they met for the first time!!

RV nodded. Panchi removed the ring from the box and put it in RV's finger. RV looked at her. She looked up at him and without giving him any warning, kissed him full on the mouth.

The crowd oohed and aahed at their sight. He couldn't believe he was now a part of the kissing couples's league. He held her in his embrace and lifted her so that her feet rested on his. She was kissing him softly. Her face was warm. Her one hand was knotted into his hair and the other rested on his chest. Both of them were oblivious to the surroundings.

The music was still on and it said.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,

Hey baby,

Who cares baby,

Of course! That wouldn't be a problem.

He was getting married after all, all in a month's time.

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Aishwarya...love ya girl...wowww...m jumping sach mein...
That was PICTURE PERFECT...in caps
That was way way too romantic n m not complaining infact m grinning from ear to ear...was ready to break into a dance myself...but had to control m at a relatives place...my luck... but yaar they way she proposes is so epic... N m soo happy for Ranveer...
Panchi my angel...yayyy...she didn't break my trust not did u,, thank u,, loved her full on romantic avatar which blew Ranveer n us away... could feel Ranveer's awkwardness when the dance began...someone proposing his gf while he missing his like hell..n then when she joined them n took out the ring I was in seventh heaven with Ranveer... she blew him away like literally..
Me wants to watch panchi dancing...please... palak is such a clean n graceful dancer..mujhe dekhn hai..
N the buddies..love them too to help moti make the moment so special..
N then panchi initiating that kiss ws awesome..she sure surprised her partner n us...
Well aishwarya a double update n a double treat...thank u...n love ya for this... my RaHi are so picture perfect love thwm like that... all that sadness n anxiety of the last couple of chapters is washed away by the love n happiness of this one...lots of love for you to make their moment of proposal so so special...🤗