Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omgeee! This is unreal!! Wowww ^_^ loved every part of this OS..& the last part was...WOW..it's beyond perfect. Update soon!:)
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
The Surprise is that... I still haven't revealed why RV is staring at the pictures!!
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh it was fab
The way he was so sad without her the whole thing the whole proposal thing was so cute
It was beautiful yaa the way she got on her knees proposing him in front of half if the world
The kiss how much they must have missed each other
Perfect
Can't wait for the next
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwarya2905

The Surprise is that... I still haven't revealed why RV is staring at the pictures!!

Me remembers that aish... but didn't wanna divert from the joy of RaHi coming together. So did not ask you...m sure u will tell...
tinaswea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! This was awesome!
Uh write so beautifully! 
Keep writing! 
Lots of love
Tina
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aishwarya dear
wt can say abt ur writing
u are just so talented
Me just love the way u convey wt u want to tell in ur words
so clearly and bang on๐Ÿ‘
RV's pain
Panchi's surprise and confession
everything is written so beautiful
can't wait to read more
so plz do continue soon

Lots of Love
Geet
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Part 14
Ok guys..this a continuation after the proposal and is quite steaming. This is a something that every person goes through in life, But RV (My version) has a little more to say. Hope you enjoy this part.
Do not complain if you sweat!

Confetti was flying in all directions. The crowd was cheering louder than ever. A few people took advantage of the love in the air and resumed kissing on the spot.

RV and Panchi had still not let go of each other. Panchi's had hugged him so tightly that he felt her finger dig gently into his back. She was crying, he could hear her sobbing and she was not keeping any efforts to keep it down. RV on the other was not crying, he was laughing. His happiness had touched the skies. He couldn't believe she was back in his arms with the warmth that washed in his body was eccentric. He had ripples in his blood. He had felt this after three whole years and was in no hurry to let go off this moment.

Till yesterday he hated her for what she did to him and now he felt guilty about what he thought about her. Juhi was right indeed, Panchi could never be wrong.

NEVER

She was up to making this marriage so special for him...for her. He realized now, it was she who was always more secure about this relationship than he was and that she loved him more than he loved her, maybe since...the beginning of forever.

He kissed her shoulders, she squeezed him harder. She pecked on him on his cheek each at a time. Her lips stroked his cheeks like a rose petal. RV closed his eyes and smiled.

This was a dream which would break and he's wake up to reality and then he'd realize she's back in Cape.

"You are not dreaming Nonu" Panchi whispered in his ears, the crowd cheered even louder seeing Panchi whispering words of love in his ears.

The last word that Panchi said was all that he wanted to hear from the past 3 years. Though she addressed all the letters to him as "Dear Nonu", this was nothing like what her voice sounded with that name. He knew he wasn't dreaming he opened his eyes to see her looking at him scarlet in the face. She was the same ever since he first met her. She never changed and nothing could change her and her love for him. She took both his hand gently and kissed his palms. He realized how much difficult it had been for her to be away from him all alone into another separate continent. She was never away from him not even when he said "Making you friend was a mistake and I don't make the same mistakes twice"

He took her face in his hands and bends close to her and kissed her. More confetti filled the air. There were fireworks to the right of him and he knew the skies to celebrating their love. He felt her face properly since separation. She was softer than a new born baby, her face warm due to blushing. His torso was so connected with hers that he could tell which veins of hers carried blood where. She was there, in his arms, quite real and yet the whole turn of events was bizarre.

RV broke from the kiss; Panchi was still crying RV stroked her cheeks with her thumb. How could someone love another so much? Did he deserve all of this? Was Panchi born for him?

He looked up into the starry sky and cupped his hands in prayer to the god. He thanked him for today. For the messenger he sent for him disguised as Panchi. He always though the god was unfair to him at all walks of his life and this thought was more pronounced ever since Panchi faked her Cape trip. Until a week ago he'd have given anything for his marriage to happen and now he wondered if this was not what god had planned for him, he'd have been giving Panchi the most boring welcome party on earth.

RV had planned a very simple welcome party for Panchi but now seeing at what she did for him he felt he was stupid. He was going to give her a paper chain and a balloon explosion but Panchi had declared their marriage in a battle cry.

Someone thumped him hard on the back. It was KD, he had hugged him. Kiya and the remaining two girls came around Panchi giggling and started tickling her. Panchi laughed.

"Arre! Ab toh use nazar hatha mere gabru jawaan!" KD said shaking RV. RV realized he was looking at drooling.

"Ab toh app hamare saale sahab bane waale hai toh kamse kam shaadi tak toh zarra sambhal ke rahiye ga, varna" KD raised his fist to reveal a punch.

"Aap bhi kya farma rahe hai KD janab. Ab toh chaand tare todna aasan ho jayega lekin ab Ranveer saheb, Panchi saheba se ek second ki bhi doori bardasht nahi kar sakte." Samar said giving RV a one armed hug.

RV walked towards Kiya and hugged her. He had been very rude to her and was genuinely sorry for that.

"Thank you!" RV said earnestly "And I am sorry too!"

"It's ok RV" Kiya said hitting him on his shoulder lightly "NO one in their right minds would have behaved with brains in a situation like heart breaks" Kiya said looking at Panchi "So it's all cool"

RV looked at Panchi who was now scanning the crowd. "Where Mumma?" she asked Juhi who had literally run out of battery from her phone.

"IDK" Juhi said "She was here somewhere."

"Oh! There she is!" Panchi said finally locating her mum. She ran towards her mother who had apparently, like her daughter ran into fits of tears. Both of them hugged each other like two parts of one soul departed long ago.

RV followed Panchi.  Panchi's mom blessed them and said "I am so happy for both of you!" she hugged RV very gently. "God bless you both. Now it's about time both of you get hitched and free me from my responsibilities. I've to go to Mumbai tomorrow and start preparing. Oh my! There's one hell of a business to be done..."

"MOM" both RV and Panchi chorused together. Panchi's mom starred at the pair of them.

"Together" RV said.

"Yes Mom, together" Panchi chimed. "For now we have to enjoy our vacation and that's that"

"But the wedd.." Panchi's mom asked still counting the things she had to do.

"Aunty, about half the things I can manage on the internet via my assistant Subbu" RV said in a reassuring tone. "Invitations, venue catering was long ago decided by me and harks! I never even cancelled them hoping madly that Panchi wouldn't let me down" he looked up at her and she smiled

"And I was right about this at least. Plus our wedding is in 23 days that gives us a full week's preparation time back at home till the time I'd finish 75% of the work here." RV said this in one breath.

Panchi mom thought for a while and then nodded. "Ok!"

"Ahem Ahem! " Sheeba came from nowhere "Hello guys!" she mocked at RV and Panchi. "Aunty hum kahi jaakar kuch kha le? Tab tak yeh love birds thodi gutarguu kar lenge"

Panchi looked at her incredulously. RV winked at her.

"I am starving though" Panchi's Mom said "Alrite, its best I eat something with the rest of the buddies while you can have all the time you want."

With this both Sheeba and Panchi's mom left to join the buddies where Piddhi was trying to teach the mob dancers a few bhangra steps. The dancers looked as if they'd rather dance for toddlers than learn from him.

RV took Panchi's hand and started to take her away from the crowd. He occasionally heard appreciations and words of congratulations from the audience. A middle aged oversized man wobbled to him and said to him in a thick Irish accent "Me never seen a show like that. Me wife demand's a full explanation on why I didn' propose her like tha'. Been tire' o' tellin' her tha' I'll dance as good as that Veela..." he pointed at Panchi "...only if eww were to stop shoppin'.  She gave me a blu' eye eh! Lucky man I must say eww are by tha' way"

RV thanked him for his appreciation and started leading Panchi far off from the crowd. The square crowd was nothing compared to what he was meeting on the way where he wanted to take Panchi to.

People came jostling around ogling and pointing at them in a way that made RV think that he was the first person to get married on this planet.

Finally RV found a very secluded and isolated part of the park. It was a pirate ship that was hoisted up in the air and gave a weird impression of a hammock made of wood. No one was in there. RV pulled her up to the top of the ship. The deck of the ship was made of hard vinyl wood that made it look even more pirate like. The mast of the ship was pulled down and it flapped in the wind making the sound of a huge sea gull.

RV pulled Panchi to the bow of the ship. RV realized why the ship was hoisted up in the air. RV and Panchi both saw a vast expanse of the Disney Blizzard Sea. Though the ship was a part of the theme park, it looked as if the ship was lapping in the sea water. It was a moon less night but various stars glimmered into the water like fire flies. It gave him the impression of sailing into the sea.

Panchi sighed. RV looked at her. Her face was glowing in the light of the oil lamps that were put up on the ship. RV took her by the waist. She was not prepared for this. RV took some time; he stroked her face with the bridge of his nose. The face was growing warmer, Panchi's both hands rested on his chest and now it started feeling for his torso. RV had his hair standing at the back of his neck. A light breeze swept Panchi face. Her hair was now flying in the direction of the wind. RV's hand moved from her waist slowly towards her face. She drew a sharp breath and RV knew it was about time.

He planted the kiss on her lips. Panchi responded by kissing him back. Panchi had now moved so closer to him that he could feel her bosoms on his chest. RV had never felt this before; Panchi had never been this close to him whenever she kissed him. Probably she felt the three years of distance more than RV.

Panchi's hand was now on his hips. She was standing on her toes so that she could kiss him better. RV was feeling hotter by every moment. He kissed her back with more enthusiasm; his hands were slowly feeling her torso. She did not protest as his hand moved from her neck, sliding slowly towards her shoulders and then towards her chest. She placed both her hand on his to make him stop moving any further. RV thought he was feeling something... a very "something".

She stopped kissing him as she could feel the change in his body against hers. "Let's do it!" she said

"It's this moment that I will never be scared of" she said pressing his hand even more to her chest.

"DO what Moti?" RV asked her not breaking his stance. His breathing was uneven.

She snorted "You asking me that?" she said "When I can feel that both of us are ready?" she opened her eyes and so did RV. "Let's make out" she said.

RV pulled is hand from her. Panchi looked a little surprised. He knew he was ready and that even she was but he was not going to break the rules.

"Panchi "he looked at her apologetically her eyes now reflected the stars in the ocean "you know it's just a month before we can actually make out"

"What's the difference?" Panchi asked "23 days or 23 seconds from now, it'll be the epitome of our relationship." Panchi said looking up at him with a longing that made RV regret this distance.

"You know Panchi, there's a reason why I'll be called your husband 23 days later" RV said looking straight into her eyes "I want to own you perfectly by that time. It has to be the best moment of our life when I'll be taking full responsibility of my actions, when I don't have to be guilty of my deed ever in my life to come." RV walked closer to her taking hold of her shoulders "You want this making out thingy the best part of our relationship, but I... I want this marriage to be the best part of our special moment. Cause then it'll be absolute commitment."  

Panchi looked at him. RV hoped that he had not offended her by saying any of this."You are auntie's responsibility for now and until that, I'd never ever dare to hurt your mother's feelings cause then that'd be a breach of trust. I take her as my own Mother and would never dare to hurt her feelings. That doesn't mean I love you less because we are not married..."

Before RV could say any more Panchi placed her for finger on his lips and kissed him on his nose.

"I get it Mr. Boyfriend who'll be my husband in 23 days." She whispered her forehead was now touching his. "I promise not to get any naughty with you till that time"

"Phew!" RV said pushing her away in an attitude that was only fun "Thank god Miss Girlfriend, well that's because I am getting married to a dictator of a wife and she'd be really mad if she finds me having an affair with you" RV said looking up at Panchi.

"Oh! Thats funny" Panchi pulled him close to her. Well at least they could kiss each other. Both of the resumed their kiss as if the interruption never happened.

The mast flapped even louder.

Just like their love that was screaming loud on the deck of a Pirate ship.

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omgee omgee omgee
Ranveer...My Nonu...I am so in love with him
This is why we all love him so much
U penned down RV's charecter so beautifully
Hatts off to u Aishwarya
I fell in love with him all over again and this tym even more harder than before
Ranveer shergill is the man any girl dream of
Plz continue soon

PS: sorry for typo error...I am posting this thru cell :/
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all i am so sorry for being sp lazy. but i dint want to say just superb work and do injstice to you and your os. so was waiting to get enough time to comment...
Part 10:
isse pehle ke sare parts ekdum mast the but yeh wala is so heart touching. i could actually feel tears on mycheeks reading it.. The way you started it portraying rv's emotions. The pain of separation he was feeling. He had no family at all. it was always only panchi for him who completed his emptiness.. bravo. Then panchi's pain. yes she was also not happy on leaving him but lved the fact that she calculated the rest of the life she wants to spend with him.. for forever... amazing..
even i dint understand that when did we along with rv come to terms with her going..
and then the proposal. even the word perfect os falling short for this. the way he all those lines. i also liked that" part of the shergill family" bit..
aww he gave his mother's ring to her. so emotional.dude it was so dream like and me so so so loved it.. thanx for this..
part 11:
u know without panchi rv's life wud always be blur.. me loved that all buddies moment a lot. that was sweet. all of them planning for her surprise party. And thanx for bringing back nawab sahab and juhi. I loved samar in season 1 a lot... the way he used to speak in his royal accent. that mistletoe and the way he defended panchi in front of kd was so cute.. then when panchi broke his heart i was shell shocked. i was actually angry for the first time at panchi.. how could she do that. you defo know how to hook people to ur os... i was so desperately waiting for the nxt part.
i felt so sorry for my poor nonu..
Part 12:
It was more of build up for the nxt parts but i did smell something fishy in it. sachchi... it was nice. i cud imagine the way he wud hav dragged himself after being heartbroken... poor baby. but then juhi said panchi can never be wrong obviously.. so yup was looing forward to the nxt part..
Part 13:
OOOMMMEEEGGG. This was amazing. Even perfection is an undestatement for u n ur work.. that was so beautiful. i had actually first thought of scrolling down but thn somehow i controlled myself and i am glad i did. Starting from the point he realized where they were going to the glance kiya gave to nawab and to the food court thing. that whole proposal, the way rv wanted to just get way from there, that whole flash mob. how he wanted to stop everyones marriage. i could understand his feelings.. then panchi's entry.. bang on.. loved rv's expressions.. superb. the way she proposed him by getting down on her knees. wow. it was so beautiful. i am in love with your os.and OMG she Kissed him publicly yayy.. the whole time i was blushing and had an ear to ear smile on my face. this was so dream like. hayye.. i am falling short of  words..
P.S. I know bahut long ho gaya. so i dont know ki tum pura padhogi ki nahi so in short u r amazing and so is ur os.fell in love with ranveer and rahi all over again...thanx a ton for this...
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali1805

First of all i am so sorry for being sp lazy. but i dint want to say just superb work and do injstice to you and your os. so was waiting to get enough time to comment...
Part 10:
isse pehle ke sare parts ekdum mast the but yeh wala is so heart touching. i could actually feel tears on mycheeks reading it.. The way you started it portraying rv's emotions. The pain of separation he was feeling. He had no family at all. it was always only panchi for him who completed his emptiness.. bravo. Then panchi's pain. yes she was also not happy on leaving him but lved the fact that she calculated the rest of the life she wants to spend with him.. for forever... amazing..
even i dint understand that when did we along with rv come to terms with her going..
and then the proposal. even the word perfect os falling short for this. the way he all those lines. i also liked that" part of the shergill family" bit..
aww he gave his mother's ring to her. so emotional.dude it was so dream like and me so so so loved it.. thanx for this..
part 11:
u know without panchi rv's life wud always be blur.. me loved that all buddies moment a lot. that was sweet. all of them planning for her surprise party. And thanx for bringing back nawab sahab and juhi. I loved samar in season 1 a lot... the way he used to speak in his royal accent. that mistletoe and the way he defended panchi in front of kd was so cute.. then when panchi broke his heart i was shell shocked. i was actually angry for the first time at panchi.. how could she do that. you defo know how to hook people to ur os... i was so desperately waiting for the nxt part.
i felt so sorry for my poor nonu..
Part 12:
It was more of build up for the nxt parts but i did smell something fishy in it. sachchi... it was nice. i cud imagine the way he wud hav dragged himself after being heartbroken... poor baby. but then juhi said panchi can never be wrong obviously.. so yup was looing forward to the nxt part..
Part 13:
OOOMMMEEEGGG. This was amazing. Even perfection is an undestatement for u n ur work.. that was so beautiful. i had actually first thought of scrolling down but thn somehow i controlled myself and i am glad i did. Starting from the point he realized where they were going to the glance kiya gave to nawab and to the food court thing. that whole proposal, the way rv wanted to just get way from there, that whole flash mob. how he wanted to stop everyones marriage. i could understand his feelings.. then panchi's entry.. bang on.. loved rv's expressions.. superb. the way she proposed him by getting down on her knees. wow. it was so beautiful. i am in love with your os.and OMG she Kissed him publicly yayy.. the whole time i was blushing and had an ear to ear smile on my face. this was so dream like. hayye.. i am falling short of  words..
P.S. I know bahut long ho gaya. so i dont know ki tum pura padhogi ki nahi so in short u r amazing and so is ur os.fell in love with ranveer and rahi all over again...thanx a ton for this...

I read each and every line of your appreciation for my os. I am grateful to you for that.
Keep reading... there's loads more in store.

Regards
Aishwarya