I loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Uh write so beautifully! 
Btw part 14 is my favourite! 
Keep writing
Update soon! 
Lots and lots of love 
Tina
Posted: 9 years ago
Aish wow really this is fab the way they held each other and missed each other the feeling of beibg together After 3 years

It was wow the teasing by the gang and the description of the place was so beautiful they missed with so much love god I love this RV he loves her so much be respects her mother who is no less than his mom

Every girl would want a guy like him m loving ur take on RV so much
Ahhh perfect can't wait for the next one
Ughhh...how did I miss it earlier...hate myself...its sooo freaking perfect...Am grinning like mad in office n people have actually asked me m I alright...what do I tell them...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
The proposal continues n well me goes mad...they are soo in love...
Written beautifully...the descriptions allowed me to see things...thanks for that...n apart from all the going ons loved that nonu realises panchi's love.. yea she just cant be wrong...that's my moti...made just for nonu..hayeee...my perfect two...
The buddies were super cute n could totally see piddi teaching the mob bhangra...hilarious...
N the way Rahi met made me go all aweee...n loved it that was wasnt just cute it was passionate too..distance surely brought this positive change...that ship bit was totally hawt...got me blushing the second time this morning...n well what made things beyond perfect was Ranveer n his resistance n the reasons attached...panchi bindass was super lovely yet Ranveer is a dream yaar.. the respect he has for panchi's ma is soo beyond words...love him soo much...
Aishwarya gotto say this...I appreciate Ranveer more after your ff...yepp... the way you have presented nonu makes him not just more loveable rather makes me respect him too...
Aishwarya love ya for this...sach...
Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
This is Insanely Awesome!! OMG!! I was like AFKGNK while reading this<3 uff So Hot! Loved it like anything! Have bookmarked, already read 2/3 times. Update soon pls.
Part 15
Personally, this Miami trip has a loads of chapter to unfurl.  You are going to love this side of RV so much that you'd wish this trip never gets over. what's more, this is just the first night!!

Panchi and RV walked back towards the Food plaza after 20 minutes, their hands locked. RV's eyes were still on her radiant face. He ran into 3 people on their way. Instead of protesting two of them smiled while one British looked at him and then told his friends "Here's the goner. Doomsday came early." Not bothering to keep his voice down. "Want to have a pint me lady" he said bowing at Panchi.  RV motioned to kick him but Panchi restrained him. The guy laughed and walked away running into another dozen of people.

RV shrugged Panchi's hand and continued to walk. Panchi ran to keep up with him. "Is it my fault he's drunk?" Panchi asked

"Why didn't you let me hit him?" RV asked stopping and looking at her.

"That's because brains don't come in sale Nonu" she said her hands crossed against her chest "You know, the last thing I wanted was for you to hammer someone on the best day of my life." Panchi said now walking towards the food plaza. "If you would, then I'd like you to keep your temper down with me." She said

RV composed his face immediately "Ok baba! I am sorry" RV said

"I am not angry with you" Panchi said taking RV"s arm once again. "Oh! BTW I have another surprise waiting for you"

RV frowned "Panchi not any more please, aren't we done already" RV said "Save it for tomorrow please!"

"Chill" Panchi said patting RV on his shoulder "I am not gifting you Trinitrotoluene."

"WHAT?"

"TNT" Panchi said "I am not going to bomb you and it's a surprise so big...I can't hide it in my bag."

RV hated this about her. She loved to keep him waiting and he was now starting to see stars in his visions. He was drowsy. He wanted to go to sleep.

They finally arrived at the food plaza. Samar's eyes widened "Janab aap itni jaldi aa gaye? Itni jaldi sab kuch ho gaya??"

"Ahem?" RV coughed loudly "Samar itni public mein itni personal baatein discuss nahi karte!" RV said through gritted teeth.

"I know Samar" Juhi said "Vaise yeh kis personal cheez ki baat kar rahe hai?" Juhi asked. Age had not washed the innocence off Juhi and he loved her for that but not know.

"Kis cheez ki baat?" Samar said a little loudly "Hum to "kiss kiss" ki..." Before he could complete RV had taken him by his throat and started to strangle him.

Juhi looked at the pair of them the head cocked to one side looking funny.

"Anyways Panchi, RV ne tumhare pictures click kiye honge naa??" Juhi asked looking at her best friend

"Juhi saheba, jab do premi teen saal baad milte hai toh sirf pictures click nahi karte night mode mein shooting..."

"Nawab ek aur gandi baat..."RV stopped mid sentence but strangely instead of taking his throat he took his shoulders...something struck RV hard  "Nawab sahab, aap jaise baat kar rahe ho waise toh aapne bhi paanch saal baad bohot hi romantic night mode shooting ki hogi naa??"

Samar flushed. Juhi was still looking at them as if they were merepeople.

"Yehi toh aafat hai na, night mode shooting adults ke liye hota hai..." Samar looked at Juhi hopelessly, Panchi was laughing at one corner "...Juhi saheba ko toh sirf itna pata hai ki adult hona matlab 18 years ka ho jaana hai"

"At least main iss maamle mein toh bohot lucky hoon" KD said joining in the conversation.

"Ok!" Panchi said brandishing a hand at the boys "Enough of the dirty talk, I have a surprise for you guys"

RV thought of a life size cake or a big picture with all the buddies a part of it or a song that Panchi would sing for RV. RV looked at his feet blushing. He just hoped it was something like that when...

"Sean (pronounced as Shaun)" Panchi called out to someone. So a waiter or a manager named Sean had the surprise, RV thought to himself. Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the door.

A guy with dirty blonde hair, almost the size of RV came hurtling along the crowd. He wore a loose white POLO t-shirt and blue denims. He looked smart. He jaws were hard cut and his eyebrows were perfect, neither bushy nor sparse. His eyes were azure which gave him the look of a person born out the Pacific Oceans  womb. He was unnaturally handsome. Everyone was looking at him with interest.

Sean walked up to them smartly and started shaking each and everybody's hand with his.

"Hello!" he said n an American accent "My name's Sean" He said kissing Kiya at the back of her hand. RV saw color rise in her ears. "I hail from Chicago and I am her best friend" he said stopping to shake RV's hand who was still staring at him. "You must be P.D" he said pointing up at RV.

Samar spat a mouthful of the blue lagoon. Every one guffawed at RV while he looked at him with hard clenched jaws. Panchi looked a little scared; she approached Sean and placed a hand on his shoulder.

RV's eyes narrowed reflexively.

"Err Sean" she said tentatively, taking his arm and pointing a little toward the left "This is Piddi."

"OH!" Sean said apologetically and taking Piddi's hand once again.

"This" Panchi pointed at RV "is my boyfriend."

"THIS" RV thought to himself. Was he the mat she was standing on?

"Right" said Sean "Well nice to meet you RunVi, isn't it?"

KD let out a sound that was surely a muffled laughter.

"It's Ranveer" RV said ignoring his so called buddies with a not so friendly tone "Call me RV and Panchi stands corrected, I am her fiance now" RV said looking coldly at Panchi who bit her tongue.

"Yeah! Sean" she said putting up her left hand to reveal her solitaire that RV gave her three years ago "He's my fiance" she looked at RV apologetically.

"Oh! what a nice lot you people are" Sean said clapping his hand as if he met them for a million times already "She kept talking about you people so much" he said looking at Panchi and placing both his hands on her shoulder" RV's jaws were growing numb now.

Sheeba and Juhi were positively drooling at the sight of Sean and his demigod(ish) appearance.

The plaza was now playing Pharell Wiliams "Happy".

"Hey Pansy!" he said looking at Panchi "It's the song that we always danced on at college remember"

"WHAT" RV wanted to bark? Pansy?? Dance... RV was feeling that a bull had started to gain momentum in his chest.

"Pansy?" Sheeba asked still blushing and she let out a laugh that was absolutely... fake.

"Oh!" Panchi said blushing "That's what he calls me" she said happily "He never picked up my name on the first day of college. Called me Panki when he saw my I-card" she said to the crowd at large "I tried to teach him a fair few times but he just can't get it right. Since Pansy is the nearest to Panchi, I let him carry that ahead."

All the time that Panchi talked Sean was staring at her lips. RV's nostrils flared.

"He says what kind of people call their kids a "Birdy" he thinks flower is more appropriate." Panchi said smiling at Sean.

"Panchi c'mon let's dance. It's our favorite song" Sean said taking Panchi by her arm.

"OUR favorite song?" RV said "Oh! Well that's news to me! I thought her favorite song is Bin Tere." RV said looking at Panchi "Bin Tere that "I" sing for her"

"Really! Sean said as if RV told him "We both learned Twinkle twinkle little stars together "

"We'll sort that out later on" Sean said this tugging Panchi so hard that her legs gave away and finally he managed to pull her on the stage. The buddies watched her go.

"Isn't he hot" Sheeba said still drooling.

"His eyes..." Juhi trailed her eyes were strangely unfocused.

"The back of my hand is still burning" Kiya said stroking the back of her hand.

RV, KD, Samar and Piddi looked at the girls incredulously.

RV looked back at Sean and Panchi who were now the centre couple as everyone had started to clap for them.

KD came and stood beside RV and said

"Looks like someone have got a competitor and he looks tough" KD said slowly so that only RV could hear it. What was he talking about? RV thought to him. RV was her fiance and Sean a friend.

"They are just friends" RV said shrugging.

"You seem deaf to me now" KD said putting up a lope sided smile "did you know?" KD said patting his shoulder. "Sean said they are best friends. I don't think anyone like Panchi made another best friend except you. You are supposed to be a friend, a bestie, her fiance and now her husband. "KD said, now pulling RV to another corner. "To add to the problems, you still aren't married."

RV tore his eyes from his girlfriend to stare at KD "What do you mean?"

"You don't want her to repent marrying you" KD said "Prove it to her you are better than him" KD said pointing at Sean.

"Why? I mean she loves me and isn't that enough?" RV said thinking this whole conversation was pointless.

"Exactly!" KD said thumping RV hard on his shoulder "Panchi proved herself as everything to you in the worst situations. She seriously reconsidered living as another option to save you from dying every time dude" KD's said his eyes narrowed at RV's lack of getting the point "You don't want Panchi to say after your marriage "Honey you know Sean gave me the best gift in college OR Sean was the best dance partner OR Sean know telepathy better than you ORRR" KD said looking at RV with interest that RVhad to hold his breath "Sean is the best." KD finished raising his eyebrows. RV's heart was beating loudly, No! Of course not! RV was the best and will remain the best.

"Are you getting my point brother?"  KD said pressing RV's shoulder. RV bit his lips. KD was right; Sean was a competitor and if that's what KD said was right then RV was ready for a face off. He was the best and he was going to prove it to Panchi. No Sean could be good enough for Panchi than RV. Even if it meant a permanent damage to hers and her new best friend's relationship, he would do it.

"You're right man" RV said looking at KD "I am going to bring that guy down!" RV said pointing a finger menacingly at Sean. Panchi had indeed bombed him with TNT in fact much worse.

"For Panchi and Me. So Sean, Bring it on!"

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 9 years ago
Aishwarya...me loves Nonu all jealous n possessive..thanks for giving me that...
After that out of the world surprise my baby gets a rude shock too..koi nahi...love it.
N kd...unbelievable...that speech of his in the end...how inspiring was it...n how i loved it...a little bit of competition s always healthy n welcome..
Nonu out to prove himself the best...well this competition has sure got me excited..
Was wondering how would you go.on post proposal.n love this turn...
Nonu aint insecure me knows but this liytle thing between him n sean is sure gonna spice things up...one upmanship.will be nice to read...but want nonu to.emerge the best...
This prepared the base for the subsequent events...n sean is sure a toughie...he.calling rv piddi was hilarious... he wont let this be a cakewalk for Ranveer...
Lovin it aishwarya... this take on Rahi makes their absence from tv screens a lot more bearable for me..yeppp...
Thanks a ton for this n the pm too..hate myself when m late at reading the updates.

My like button simply refuses to work...ughhh...Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sneha02

Aishwarya...me loves Nonu all jealous n possessive..thanks for giving me that...
After that out of the world surprise my baby gets a rude shock too..koi nahi...love it.
N kd...unbelievable...that speech of his in the end...how inspiring was it...n how i loved it...a little bit of competition s always healthy n welcome..
Nonu out to prove himself the best...well this competition has sure got me excited..
Was wondering how would you go.on post proposal.n love this turn...
Nonu aint insecure me knows but this liytle thing between him n sean is sure gonna spice things up...one upmanship.will be nice to read...but want nonu to.emerge the best...
This prepared the base for the subsequent events...n sean is sure a toughie...he.calling rv piddi was hilarious... he wont let this be a cakewalk for Ranveer...
Lovin it aishwarya... this take on Rahi makes their absence from tv screens a lot more bearable for me..yeppp...
Thanks a ton for this n the pm too..hate myself when m late at reading the updates.

My like button simply refuses to work...ughhh...

Thanks Neha๐Ÿ˜Š
Part 16

After what seemed 20 mins of dancing Panchi emerged from the dancing crowd pink in face with Sean at her heels.

"That was something eh, Pansy?" Sean said holding Panchi's arm.

Panchi nodded and shook her hand off Sean and looked at RV "I am hungry" she said in a small voice.

"I'll faint if I don't have anything now. I didn't have anything this morning either, had been practicing all day." Panchi came and sat beside RV and put a hand on his knees.  Her hands were hot after the dancing.

"Let's get you something sweety" RV said pecking her on the cheek and getting up to get her something to have.

"Oh! My goodness" Juhi chimed "It's "my heart will go on" song. Chaalo Samar let's dance" She pulled Samar onto the dance floor. Sheeba too had pulled Piddhi on to the dance floor. It was RV"s favorite songs and he knew Panchi knew that. She looked at him and then to the stage. RV knew the prospect of carrying herself to the center of the stage once more would kill her. Panchi smiled and slowly wobbled towards RV.

"Let's dance Nonu" Panchi said going white in the face. Sean was eavesdropping.

RV smiled at her "Sure Moti, we will definitely dance." Noticing that the little color she had on her face draining out of sight "Just wait here for 2 mins and I'll be right back" with that RV left and  came back after a minute or two.

"Come" he told Panchi after a while. Panchi got up to her feet but she was tired. So much that she leaned to RV for support. RV noticed and felt sad that she couldn't dance now. He lifted her in his arms, her head rested on one of his shoulder. Her forehead was clammy.

"Shall I help you?" Sean asked

Yeah! Why don't you disappear? RV wanted to say "No! Thank you!"  RV said pulling a fake smile and looked up to K.D who immediately understood.

"Sean! Hi "KD said coming and shaking a hand with him "I was wondering if you'd fancy a shot ..."

RV took the advantage of the momentary diversion and took Panchi out of the plaza. He figured Mr. Eduardo the owner of the food plaza standing on the back gate of the Plaza courtyard.

"I've done the necessary arrangements Mr. Shergill" Eduardo said in his accented English "Enjoy! "He winked and left RV and Panchi alone in the dark.

The back of the courtyard had a Disney Canal view. As the Canal viewing stopped at night, the canal was pretty much deserted. RV saw a speedboat tethered to the port. RV had to slip a think wad of Money into Eduardo's hands making him believe that he was going to have some food with his girlfriend. Eduardo was a good man who returned the money and said "love knows no boundaries" and agreed to lend him his yacht "a batalla de amor" which meant "in the fight for love" in Spanish.

RV walked towards the speed boat that was lapping gently in the water and placed Panchi gently into one of the seat. He stepped into the boat and started looking for a bag that he told Mr. Eduardo to place. He finally found the bag and rummaged through the contents. He found a thin stole enough to cover a human. He immediately pulled the stole on Panchi's body that was now shivering with the light breeze. He returned to the bag and pulled out a bottle with a translucent liquid in it. He opened the bottle and edged close to Panchi.

"Moti" RV said stroking her face "Moti, please drink this" Panchi stirred a little and opened her eyes. She looked at the bottle and then back to RV.

Straight into the eyes.

She scrutinized his face for some time. She pulled her hand slowly out of the wrap and took the bottle. RV supported the base of the bottle so that it wouldn't slip her weak hands and spill the precious liquid inside.

She took a sip and then looked up to RV. "This is glucose" Panchi said looking surprised at RV.

"What did you think?" RV said now taking the keys out of the bag and jamming it into the key hole "You thought I was going to drug you or something?"  RV said looking down at her.

"No! I trust you Nonu!" Panchi said loudly as RV had turned the speed boat's engine to life and was now roaring like a tiger into the silence."But after you turned me down for sex tonight, I think I might have to drug you after all."

RV smiled and he looked back at her "You think you are going to enjoy even a moment with me just sleeping and doing nothing" Panchi said nothing at this but pulled her stole away as she was feeling warmer now with the glucose running steadily in her blood.  

"I thought both of us are supposed to get exhausted" RV said as he looked at her face which was gaining a little color. Panchi looked at him and flushed. RV's heart skipped a beat.

"Jeez! Nonu" Panchi said getting up and hugging him from behind, her chin resting on his shoulders "I dunno but is sex worst than dancing?"

"With what KD tells me, if exercise is the best for humans then sex is the better exercise."

"Yuck" Panchi said releasing RV "You people discuss these things over phone calls"

RV snorted "Don't you girls discuss shopping, parties and husbands over phone calls"

Panchi smiled and snatched his collar and kissed him. RV left the steering for a while and kissed her back. Her fingers were moving around RV's face between the kiss. RV could fell the goose bumps wake up in alarm.

"Moti" RV said trying to get hold of the steering "You promised" RV said breaking the kiss unwillingly.

Panchi stopped kissing him and raised her arms in surrender.

RV stopped the speed boat right in front of the yacht. Panchi's eyes widened.

"a batalla de amor " Panchi read out loudly "Doesn't this ship mean "wear armors during battles?"  Panchi said pointing her thumb to the yacht.

"Why would a person name a yacht like that?" Panchi said climbing onto the yacht "I knew that guy was phony."

RV laughed and ruffled his own head in amazement. He was right, she was unromantic.

They walked into the interior of the ship where a lone able stood with scented candles and food.

Panchi clapped her hand in joy. SHE took RV's head and kissed the top of it. The force was such that RV momentarily felt dizzy. Before RV could pull her a chair Panchi immediately squatted on the chair poured her some orange juice and started to drink as if she was bear. RV smiled at her.

"You know what Nonu?" Panchi said her lips moving under an orange moustache ...

"You Are the Best!!!!!"

RV smirked and thought to himself "Sean ...who??"

P.S this first day of the trip ends here. Hope you guys are enjoying this.

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 9 years ago
And aishwarya you are the best too...yepp...loved this chapter too...is that a surprise...๐Ÿ˜†...nopes it couldn't have been any other way.
Ranveer was all smart n his timing bang on...loved his arrangements...yea
N loved that he was so considerate about panchi's state... a big fan of this observant n caring Nonu...
He missed dancing but then the alternate moments alone were even better...that glucose bit was funny n the conversation equally delighting...kd n his expert tips omg...n loving this cant take my hands off you panchi...so romantic...she kisses nonu at the drop of a hat n m not complaining at all...n he for once has to exercise all the control in the world...hehehe. .liking this...n this one upmanship is sure gonna be hilarious...me thrilled...
Loved the end...Ranveer is sure the best...doesn't need to prove it at all..
Aishwarya m enjoying it thoroughly...thanks for the treat...
Aishwarya dear๐Ÿค—
you r making me fall in love with RV all over again
just love this side of Ranveer shergill
his jealousy at its best
so cute 
Just love the way he tried his best to prove himself BEST for Panchi
Love this romantic side of My nonu
That Sean is kindda cute๐Ÿ˜‰
but nothing in compare to My baby,My Nonu
can't wait to read more
so plz continue soon