Main Karam ki deewani hoon!! *-*

Posted: 10 years ago
Heyyaa peeppsss🤗
Welcome to the forum everyone🤗 and do welcome me too🤔😆

I'm Naz from germany. Karam is my crush so hands off of karam😡 hahhaa🤣 It was just a jokee🤣
How are you all ? Have you already watched the show? I didn't watch it yet coz I'm living in germany so can't watch it on TV. But will definitly watch it online now.😈
How was the episode? And why do you want to watch the show ? I'll watch it only for my karam☺️

and now tell me what you feel about the show😃 I'll watch the show and write the WU for today and will open a commentary topic about todays episode.

Please like this page on FB:

See yaa,,

Nazzz =]
Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
Thanks for the welcome Naz🤗
I think I know how mad you are about Karam, now everyone else will know too they have competition no one is crazy then you

hahaha.. thanks anam🤗 love yaa!!
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

hahaha.. thanks anam🤗 love yaa!!

love ya too🤗

u saw the epi yet
hello welcome to the forum
well i dont know karam / never seen his work b4 .. hope he is good actor as well... well i m watching this show because of gulki joshi, she acted in phir subah hogi and she is very talented lady so all the best to her and to this show and i hope ill like the story .. not watched it yet but about to watch Online too :)
Karma mein bhi karam ki eewani hoon muahhh lov it coming soon on fb page 🤣
Originally posted by Anam Ali

love ya too🤗

u saw the epi yet
I'm watching now.. only 10 mins left =) amazing epi.. jaldi watch karo =)
Originally posted by ronshaan

hello welcome to the forum
well i dont know karam / never seen his work b4 .. hope he is good actor as well... well i m watching this show because of gulki joshi, she acted in phir subah hogi and she is very talented lady so all the best to her and to this show and i hope ill like the story .. not watched it yet but about to watch Online too :)
welcome to the forum dear🤗 He is an amazing actor I MUST SAY!! you will definitly love him!!
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Karma mein bhi karam ki eewani hoon muahhh lov it coming soon on fb page 🤣
hahahaa..🤣 he is mera pyaar, mera dhadkan, mera saas, mera mohabbat .. he is everything for me.😳
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

<font color="#cc3399">hahahaa..🤣he is mera pyaar, mera dhadkan, mera saas, mera mohabbat .. he is everything for me.😳</font>

No one can live without water he is my water then 🤣
Yeh hai mohabattein paani aur aag waah waah 😆