NP 7th April 14 WU|| Agar Sameer kabil hota to aj Meher meri bahu hoti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Naadan Parindey Ghar Aaja 7th April 2014 First Episode Written Update by Naz_YuvReen (1)

The show starts at the Indian border, Punjab. Night 10 pm. The soldiers guard at night. The neighboring country plans to hurt India. They plan to deepen the wounds before it heals. They plan to do a bomb blast and open up the border passage. The soldiers see some strange activity at the border and walk down with rifles to stop the enemies. The intruders hide in thhe bushes. They kill the Indian soldiers. Sartaj is caught by the indian soldiers but one of his men hits the bomb and it explodes. A woman in a village cries, she is Sameer's Bebe. A old man Maulvi says don't know which man lost her son today, who lost her husband.

A Gurudwara is shown next with WaheGuru.. playing in the BG. A girl runs. It's Meher. She apologizes to the Lord. She prays that her life should always be smooth and her bike should always be in third gear. She rides her bike and comes home. She comes calling for Bebe and she runs into the house. She asks whats day is today. She asks her to get some chickens. She teases Bebe and gets a sweet scold from her. Bebe says you won't drive the tractor, take a labour and he will drive. She talks about Sameer. Bebe says let him sleep, he slept late at night. Meher says he has to work, don't make him lazy. She says I will take him with me.

She comes running to Sameer and sees him sleeping. She smiles and says oye hoye.. Meher brings a bucket of water and puts it on the floor. She shouts at Sameer. They show Sameer entry sleeping. She still shouts at him and wants him to get up. He says let me sleep. I slept late night. Sameer plans to watch a film in his dreams. He does not wake up and says let me sleep Bebe. Meher takes the bucket of water and distributes on Sameer, he wakes up and sees that it's Meher. He gets angry and stands up.  She runs and Sameer follows her. He catches her and says what did you tell me. She fools him about the movie's first show. He says I don't have money. She says I have, for labour, if you get the chickens from farm house, you can get the money. He says I m born to do big works. She challenges him. She says you have to catch 30 chickens. He agrees and says its very easy for me. She smiles and says lets see.

Sameer runs after the chickens to catch them. Meher looks on. He can't catch any. He jumps to catch them but gets hurt. Meher says atleast do one work well. Sameer says your taunts won't end, I m born to do big work. She argues with him and says I won't give you money to watch the film. He says you promised me. They leave with the chickens in the tractor. Meher says the chickens are laughing on you as you did not catch them. Meher says did you ever kill a mosquito. Sameer says keep your taunts to yourself, else I will get angry. Meher says I will go to Canada after educating here, and drive a taxi there. Sameer laughs. She says I will earn my money and have fun.

She calls him lazy. He says I'm working hard since morning, give me money. They stop at the border. Meher sees some soldiers passing by and says soldiers are great, see their attitude and personality, look at you. She salutes them. She praises the soldiers and taunts them. Sameer gets angry and gets down the tractor. Sameer runs into the restricted area without permission. Meher is shocked. A soldier looks on asking him to come back else he will shoot. Meher gets tensed. Meher runs into a tent and says Purab.. Sameer's your brother run across the border. Purab gets shocked.

The soldiers shoot at Sameer who went inside to get some Amlas for Meher as she was taunting him. Purab goes to save Sameer and runs between the gun shots. Sameer gets afraid and sits in a corner. Purab brings a flag with him and the soldiers stop firing seeing the flag. Purab catches Sameer and takes him with him.

Purab scolds him why did you run there, to die? If anything happened to you then. Meher says its not his mistake, I asked him to go there. Purab scolds both of them. Purab says my commander is coming, I will answer him, he asks Meher to leave. Meher goes back to the tractor. Purab answers him that Sameer is his cousin and went inside to get Amlas. The commander says is he Bebe's son? Purab says yes Sir. Bebe gets some men at her Dhaba who misbehave with an old man and leaves without paying the bill. The old man asks them to pay the bill. Bebe stops them and says i have the bill. Bebe shows him the fire and takes money from them. She asks them to get lost. Some soldiers see her bravery and claps.

The commander comes there to meet Bebe. He brings Sameer with him. Bebe is shocked to see Sameer. Bebe brings Sameer home and beats him with the stick. She cries. Sameer says listen to me once. He says she has brought me home beating on the way, I got insulted, call that Meher, she wanted the Amla, and Purab sent me with the commander. Bebe asks him to leave from her house. Sameer holds his waist and walks out of the house. Bebe says how did he go across the border? She says if anything happened to him then, I did his upbringing with lot of difficulties, I have lost everything at the border. She hugs her brother and is worried.

Sameer tells his Mama it was Meher's mistake. Mama says if she asks you to jump in well, will you jump. Sameer says why will she ask that, she is my best friend. Mama says you have made my sister cry so much. Mami says Meher is a spoilt girl. Mama takes Sameer inside. Sameer says I'm hungry, can't get anything to eat. Meher comes to him. She scares him. He asks why did you come here. Meher sees him hurt by Bebe's beating. He asks why did you send me across the border. She says when did I ask you, I just said, I did not know you will really go. She brings food for him. He acts annoyed. She says fine, sorry, it was my mistake. She says eat fast. She shows her the Amlas. He is happy as she gives her. Both of them look at each other and smile. She says don't do such thing again, if anything happened to you then. He says you can't live without me even for a day. You will get bored! They laugh.

She asks him to have food. He stops eating thinking about Bebe. Bebe is also not eating and crying in her room. Bebe says I won't have food and medicines. Sameer comes to her with Meher and looks at her. Bebe gets angry on him and want to go but Sameer stops her by holdinher feet and says forgive me, I promise I won't do such thing again. Bebe slaps him and hugs him. He says scold Meher also, why did she not stop me, slap her too. Meher apologizes to Bebe. Meher asks Bebe to sit. Bebe sits on the couch and Meher and Sameer are sitting on the floor infront of Bebe. Bebe makes Meher eat and Sameer gets annoyed. Bebe says did you ask her whether she had food or not. She asks Sameer to promise he will use his senses. He says yes. Bebe and they have the food together with love.

The maid Heera signs Bebe to make Sameer and Meher marry. Sameer and Meher start fighting rejecting each other. They fight a lot and leave. Bebe says if Sameer was good enough, I would have made Meher his wife and my bahu. She opens her cupboard and sees a soldier's uniform. She cries thinking of her past.

Precap:

Purab tells that he can do anything for Meher. Bebe talks to Meher about Purab being a good guy. Malik talks about Bebe's Dhaba.

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Thanks for the update Naz🤗
thanks anam🤗
07Apr14 EP 01
Did anyone notice this difference in scenes too ?
In the first airing of episode at designated primetime slot, after they showed 10:00pm on screen, a conversation between Malik and another person was aired, the other person says something like "Malik daawat ka intajaam karke rakh. Khuda ne chaha to jald hi walas aaunga"

When the episode was airing again as reRun, the above scene was replaced with A scene of "A soldier standing high up on watchpost and commenting into a walkie- talkie.. "Delta Charlie Delta Charlie, come in Delta Charlie"

Just windering why this difference in scenes.
Originally posted by E_X_O

07Apr14 EP 01
Did anyone notice this difference in scenes too ?
In the first airing of episode at designated primetime slot, after they showed 10:00pm on screen, a conversation between Malik and another person was aired, the other person says something like "Malik daawat ka intajaam karke rakh. Khuda ne chaha to jald hi walas aaunga"

When the episode was airing again as reRun, the above scene was replaced with A scene of "A soldier standing high up on watchpost and commenting into a walkie- talkie.. "Delta Charlie Delta Charlie, come in Delta Charlie"

Just windering why this difference in scenes.
really ???😕😲
^^ i cannot post vdo clips, but i have a recording of the 2diff scenes on tv.
The episode started 2 min earlier then designated primetime, so the episode recording started only at the "Malik daawat ka intezaam kar" part.

When i recorded the reRun, i noticed the entire scene replaced by the Soldier on post "Delta Charlie" scene.

I am surprised, how no one else has seen this difference. Anyone ?
I'm not watching it on TV.. I have to watch it online.. :(