Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja

Naz's Commentary#1: 7th April 2014 Episode1

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved it how they started the show. It was great that they have showed the past. It was a great help for us to know atleast something about the past. Good going CV's!
Loved Mehers entry! Her entry suited her character very well. ! hahaha and how she talks to Bebe๐Ÿ˜† she is soo funny!!

And now mera pyaar ka entry comess.. and aww... how he was sleep he is sooo cute when he sleeps!! Loved it how meher made him get up with putting water on him... hahahaa.. how they were running hahaa.. it was soo funny!! and aww.. the moment when he stops her by holding her hand!! wooww!!  loving their chemistry alot!! They are looking perfect together!! hated it how she was fooling him..  hhaaaha.ha... how he was running and wanted to catch the chickenss was soo autstaning funny!!!๐Ÿคฃ hated it how he fell down and got hurt I can't see him getting hurt๐Ÿ˜ญ 

HATED IT HOW MEHER WAS TALKING ABOUT SAMEER.. she called him lazy... hated it how sameer run into the restricted area without permission... 

and woooww!! Purab's entry was just amazing!! and how he jumped!! he was like a hero in todays episode. Loved it how he saved Sameer..
and then in the last scene Meher and Sameer were fighting.. Their first fight happened today.!! waiting for more fights of them!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

What have you liked or disliked in todays episode ??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished watching the epi
Loved it, I was laughing love Sameer and Meher fights
The way she woke him up it was hilarious she threw water on him
Sameer cute expressions were awesome love them Karam was amazing so was Gulki they have great chemistry 
The actress playing Sameer mom was awesome so real when she was crying loved her acting 

Naz, Purab might have saved Sameer with heroic entry he defo is not hero he is viilian in SamHer/SaMeh love story for sure 
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Just finished watching the epi

Loved it, I was laughing love Sameer and Meher fights
The way she woke him up it was hilarious she threw water on him
Sameer cute expressions were awesome love them Karam was amazing so was Gulki they have great chemistry 
The actress playing Sameer mom was awesome so real when she was crying loved her acting 

Naz, Purab might have saved Sameer with heroic entry he defo is not hero he is viilian in SamHer/SaMeh love story for sure 

yeah.. agree with you anam!! loved their fights! It was sooo amazing..๐Ÿ˜† I was always laughing when I saw samar. and how he looked.. aww... soo cute

agre with you anam!! I thought purab is evil but then meher said that sameer is his brother.. I was confused about ittt๐Ÿ˜•
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

yeah.. agree with you anam!! loved their fights! It was sooo amazing..๐Ÿ˜† I was always laughing when I saw samar. and how he looked.. aww... soo cute

agre with you anam!! I thought purab is evil but then meher said that sameer is his brother.. I was confused about ittt๐Ÿ˜•

I was laughing too๐Ÿ˜†
Naz he is Sameer here lets not forget 
Yeah Purab is Sameer Cousin Bro did you see the way he said Meher is his I was like no she's not๐Ÿ˜ก hes villian
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

I was laughing too๐Ÿ˜†
Naz he is Sameer here lets not forget 
Yeah Purab is Sameer Cousin Bro did you see the way he said Meher is his I was like no she's not๐Ÿ˜ก hes villian

lolll.. did I really say samar ??๐Ÿ˜ณ hahaha..๐Ÿ˜† it has become a habit๐Ÿคฃ 
I have to learn to say SAMEER!!๐Ÿ˜†

yeahh.. agree!! but still, he is hot!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As is first ep I really like it, its same what I was think. I will continue. ๐Ÿ˜Š
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved sameer he is a cutipie and mehar is okk okk but when she knows he is childish then why say bad things about him
I dont know about sameer but he still looks mentally retarted alittle
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update of 1st episode Naz,
Even I liked it specially the location,setting everything.
The bond of Mehar and Sameer also very cute.

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The first episode was awsum 
Loved sameer's entry karam was too cute in that scene.
Also the jodi of meher and sameer is fresh and very bubbly and friendly.
overall first episode hooked me to the seats.
and i am looking forward for this show

Ps: Karam keep it up i am sure after samar sameer also gonna rock ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha gr8 post
love the start but i love villans.