And Sugni returns due to Nadaan Meher ;)

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg...i just cant believe dat she is back on my screen...missed her so vry much...Gulki best known for her role as Sugni in Phir Subah Hogi is back in Nadaan Parindey and in an overall new avtar...after wearing salwaar suits in psh, seeing her wearing jeans and doing bindass acting...i am just getting fida over her...πŸ˜†...plz dnt get me wrong...i am straight forward πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ...bt yayy Sugni ke jivan ki subah hui aur vo nadaan parindey ki tarah udd rahi hai aur hum par kya meher dha rahi hai πŸ˜†...i knw dis one is too creepy line πŸ˜†

Btw hey guys myself Parin...and many wud be knwing me on dis forum becoz bohat saare jaane pehchane log dekh rahi hun yaha mein πŸ˜Ž

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
parin meri jaanπŸ€— so good to see you here yaar
its so nice to see her in a completely different avtar from phir subah hogi. she is a good actress and i am sure she will do justice to the role.

ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

parin meri jaanπŸ€— so good to see you here yaar

its so nice to see her in a completely different avtar from phir subah hogi. she is a good actress and i am sure she will do justice to the role.

hey niki meri jaan πŸ€— πŸ€— *double hugs* πŸ˜³...so gud to see u here...we r meeting after so long... πŸ˜³...and ya gulki is a real gud actress and she does acting wid such an ease...makes us fall in love wid her character everytime πŸ˜³
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
I m not jaani pechani but yes she is great actress
ParinConnects thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaughtyRa

toh phir jaan pehchan kar lete hai...πŸ˜†...hi as i said i am Parin πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ParinLyksShakti

toh phir jaan pehchan kar lete hai...πŸ˜†...hi as i said i am ParinπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am shubhra better called shubh πŸ˜›
Oooh I love IF
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so funny i m still writing on phir subah hogi forum and i m one of the most active members there since there show was running but i have never seen any of u there πŸ˜‰
any ways .. yes she looks good and different from phir subah hogi 
her role reminds me of the 2nd role she did as chulbuli - she was sweet as that role so i guess this one is like that one free bird.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ParinLyksShakti

hey niki meri jaan πŸ€— πŸ€— *double hugs* πŸ˜³...so gud to see u here...we r meeting after so long... πŸ˜³...and ya gulki is a real gud actress and she does acting wid such an ease...makes us fall in love wid her character everytime πŸ˜³

i know yaar its being ages, life got so busy. but its so nice that we are both wathcing this show and got to meet again on a common forum:)
how have you being?

truly she is brilliant, and i love her expressions. i reckon she is perfect for meher's role
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaughtyRa

hehehe same