FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I like it 👍🏼 I didnt watch that serial but as vm 👍🏼
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much 
well i m and i was huge fan of sugvi so made so many vms and gulki was looking beautiful in each of every vm :)
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

thank u so much 

well i m and i was huge fan of sugvi so made so many vms and gulki was looking beautiful in each of every vm :)

U r wellcome, I saw on yt also one VM this actress with some another guys I think from this show or its was some kind repl anyways that vm mixed with RoSid so I watched. I like it, but bad I didnt yet watch that show. Edited by VildanaROSID - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

U r wellcome, I saw on yt also one VM this actress with some another guys I think from this show or its was some kind repl anyways that vm mixed with RoSid so I watched. I like it, but bad I didnt yet watch that show.

well actually u might have seen with the 2nd actor in the show
i liked the 1st pair they had in the show but later on they paired her with the 2nd lead but in the end she married the 1st mean vikram aka varun badola 😆  so i guess the fans of this pair were happy even she was paired with 2nd lead in the end she returned to her 1st love of the story
FatehTejo thumbnail

well actually u might have seen with the 2nd actor in the show
i liked the 1st pair they had in the show but later on they paired her with the 2nd lead but in the end she married the 1st mean vikram aka varun badola 😆  so i guess the fans of this pair were happy even she was paired with 2nd lead in the end she returned to her 1st love of the story

Somehere I read about that show, also think that someone made subs on my country language I am not sure. Nandish some think like that is real name of that actor which one I watch it 😳
Here is link:

ronshaan thumbnail
hmm ya that's nandish well i was not fan of his pair with gulki .. i was and am fan of gulki-varun pair , they won the hearts of every one in psh and we could not bear seeing her being with other man ... any ways long story at least in the end ... our favorite jodi ended up together :)
FatehTejo thumbnail

hmm ya that's nandish well i was not fan of his pair with gulki .. i was and am fan of gulki-varun pair , they won the hearts of every one in psh and we could not bear seeing her being with other man ... any ways long story at least in the end ... our favorite jodi ended up together :)

For everyone this probably was best. Amm your avatar is from that show rught ? They look cute. For me both looks cute, I mean couples. Dont now for story how goes I said didnt watch that show,
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

For everyone this probably was best. Amm your avatar is from that show rught ? They look cute. For me both looks cute, I mean couples. Dont now for story how goes I said didnt watch that show,

ya i realized that u did not watch the show
yes its from the show :)