Nia Sharma in a new show *ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE- DT Note P4*

Posted: 10 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Ek-Hazaaron-Mein-Meri-Behna-Hai-fame-Nia-Sharma-in-Sagar-Arts/articleshow/33435319.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

Here's a great piece of news for all those Nia Sharma fans.

The long wait is over as the actress, who catapulted to fame as Manvi from Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, is back to what she does best after almost a year. According to sources, she has been finalised to play the protagonist in a TV show, inspired by Madhuri Dixit- Nene-Anil Kapoor-starrer Jamai Raja. She will be seen opposite Ravi Dubey in the show, which has changed production hands. It was originally to be produced by Rashmi Sharma, but has now been given charge to Sagar Arts. The show will air on Zee TV.

READ: Krystal, Nia are back together

Says a source, "Nia fit the role perfectly. She is very talented and an amazing performer. She will be seen trying to bridge the gap between her mother and husband in the show." Nia didn't revert to our text message.
Awwiiiee...our doll bak on screen...hw loong hav  we waited for dis...crossing fingers...hope itz true...
Thanks a loot for sharing this wonderful news wid us!!! πŸ˜Š
Yipeee! I have missed Nia so much! I can't wait for her return to the screen. AND OPPOSITE RAVI DUBEY. Yayyy! TFS! 
This is what I was waiting for...But her show on Zee means that I could not watch it

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the pm
Thanks a loot for sharing πŸ‘
awh thats a greattt newsπŸ˜ƒ
was waiting for her come back
love ravi dubey also..hez kinda hotπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
tfs
Tfs
Its great news dear..
Really Egrly waiting for Nia' s vome back..
Lovr u princess
I miss my virman very much bt happy atleast nia iz back

Nia Sharma To Star With Ravi Dubey

www.fuzionproductions.com/nia-sharma-star-ravi-dubey/