Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja

What made him change??????

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys my name is Nikita.
and i just wanted to get this fourm a bit going, so decided it would be a good idea to know what you all think is the reason that our kamjoor Sameer turned into an Army Man.

so do share you views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nikita 
Welcome to the Forum🤗

Its a good topic to discuss on

I think it was because he wanted to prove to his family he is capable of taking responsibility... or maybe because he saw Meher and Purab talking regarding the Army... or maybe he loves Meher she doesnt love him so he decided to go and make a future for himself by going to Army and proving everyone wrong that he is not useless

So many things are possible or maybe he found his dad was in the army so he wants to follow his footsteps anything is possible

So once he joins army he changes as a person  
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good topic 
well seeing yesterday episode can answer this question 
her one challenge made him cross the border so may b she made him (she didnt mean him to do so) be in armi 
mjrock thumbnail
according to it can b sm1other plan till now we dont know he will b in INDIAN army or NOT
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

I think it was because he wanted to prove to his family he is capable of taking responsibility... or maybe because he saw Meher and Purab talking regarding the Army... or maybe he loves Meher she doesnt love him so he decided to go and make a future for himself by going to Army and proving everyone wrong that he is not useless

So many things are possible or maybe he found his dad was in the army so he wants to follow his footsteps anything is possible

So once he joins army he changes as a person.

Not bad thinkiong somehow I agree with you in all. ðŸ˜ƒ
I cant wait to watch it, will they show to us him in army or ?

Anyways wellcome here.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Hi Nikita 

Welcome to the Forum🤗

Its a good topic to discuss on

So once he joins army he changes as a person  

I agree with you.. but this point has to happen: maybe he found his das was in the army so he want to follow his footsteps..
in the promos it doesn't seem like meher said that.. I think sameer wanted to go to army but dunno why...

and I dont like mehers character
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed with u all but exactly we dnt knw what happend n so not much sure ab8 that maybe new twists in upcoming epi's
mjrock thumbnail
today epi shows that its purab sending sameer out o village
and it'll only coz of bebe that he will go and may b harsh words of bebe let him change his mind
ah!!!!!! im really a serial addict and cant stop thinking bout it
if sm1kniw latest news pleaseee let me knoww
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe he want to do something for himself.
I think he want to shut the mouth of the people who think that he is not good for anything.
I really think the cruel behaviour of everyone may change me and indirectly compel him to prove himself.
I really don't think the reason behind being an army will be Meher cause it'll be too childish.

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dono i have this feeling its gona be due to purab