•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello people I am Priya but u all can call me Candy (as my friends do)..i wanted to share my views about Little masters 3...hope you will patiently read my long long long entry.

So...we are back with DID little masters season 3!!! Well it's been a great start to the show...although I must say i am disappointed that Hardik was eliminated...i thought he was going to be at the very least in the top 6!! Well I hope he returns as a wildcard contestant. Well, although the contestants are really very good this season...yet i must say till now I haven't seen the X factor in anyone...like last year everyone had an X factor of their own be it Faisal Rohan Saumya Shalini Om Jeet Tanay and even Shreya...but then it's just the start and i hope this season rocks because i really really really love the little masters!! I am sure with time they will be able to bring that X factor up.

So, now to talk of the teams ...well i think the strongest team this year is Raghav ke Rockstars...and i'm not saying this cuz i am obsessed with Raghav. well for starters i think he has 2 of the most strongest dancers this season- Vishal and Teriya. well Vishal had caught my right from the day his audition promos were on air..i believe he has the potential of becoming the next Raghav ki parchayee...his solo on the first was really incredible...and i wonder if anyone has noticed (i am sure everyone has) but he has received grand salutes for all his performances till now. i am sure he will go far (but then i thought Hardik will go far too..) coming to Teriya...she has been a real surprise package. i must say i never thought she would be such a terrific performer until last week's solo. he is an Awesome performer...actually she reminds me of Saumya (not because of the looks) because when Saumya first came i didn't think she would be such a ROCKSTAR!!!

So what i want to say is maybe Vishal and Teriya are the next...hmm...i won't say Rohan and Saumya (because it would be wrong to compare the kids) so..i will say next pillars of Raghav ke Rockstars. i really hope to see their duet soon, i am sure they will be AWESOME. 

The other too contestants  Siddhant and Gaurav. they are strong too...Siddhant is especially an AWESOME hip hopper..and he also has great potential, but the question is will he be able to survive long enough to show that potential...because lets be honest ...we know many contestants go far because their ability to ENTERTAIN...and Siddhant has rather a quiet personality...coming to Gaurav...He is a good dancer but i feel he is a little raw..but that rawness gets covered by his ability to SPEAK in front of the camera...maybe that will get him ahead...but then nothing could be said.

so i think that will be enough ..i have written soo much..i am sorry if anyone has been offended in any way..it was unintentional...please feel free to share your views...i just want to make the forum active...i will be back with evaluations of the other teams..Because i simply have to blab about DID little masters...cuz i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye

Edited by TaShi_4ever - 10 years ago
I totally agree with everything you said! Maybe the x-factor will become more obvious as the season progresses? As for the strongest dancers this season I have to agree I think it is Vishal, Teriya, Sadwin, and Siddhant. I feel the x factor the most on those 4 dancers. They really shouldn't have eliminated Hardik, he was a great dancer and now Sanam's team will fall apart. I was also sad when Devashish was eliminated, I was hoping to see more from him and what he can do as a dancer. 
Honestly, I am patently awaiting the wild card round because the other two standby kids Yogesh, and the standby boy from Sanam's team are really good dancers too so it will be interesting to see if they are placed in the competition. Hopefully the skippers will start placing their weakest links in the trial zone. All in all, I was hoping I would see another Rohan or Jeet in this season but it doesn't look like it so far. Wouldn't it be cool if the season 2 kids came back to dance with season 3 kids? Just a thought.

hii candy am kichu
nice post nd i too love rockstars alot
all 4 of them r great ...they resembles old ones
hope that vishal nd teriya do duet soon
Originally posted by pdesire

I totally agree with everything you said! Maybe the x-factor will become more obvious as the season progresses? As for the strongest dancers this season I have to agree I think it is Vishal, Teriya, Sadwin, and Siddhant. I feel the x factor the most on those 4 dancers. They really shouldn't have eliminated Hardik, he was a great dancer and now Sanam's team will fall apart. I was also sad when Devashish was eliminated, I was hoping to see more from him and what he can do as a dancer. 
Honestly, I am patently awaiting the wild card round because the other two standby kids Yogesh, and the standby boy from Sanam's team are really good dancers too so it will be interesting to see if they are placed in the competition. Hopefully the skippers will start placing their weakest links in the trial zone. All in all, I was hoping I would see another Rohan or Jeet in this season but it doesn't look like it so far. Wouldn't it be cool if the season 2 kids came back to dance with season 3 kids? Just a thought.

YES...u right i want the season 2 kids to come back tooo😃
Originally posted by malavikajoshy

hii candy am kichu
nice post nd i too love rockstars alot
all 4 of them r great ...they resembles old ones
hope that vishal nd teriya do duet soon
yeah i think they are gonna do a duet this week. because i saw pic posted on one of raghav's fanpage..where siddhant and gaurav are wearing similar checked shirts and teriya is wearing a red dress kind of thing...(vishal is not in the pic) so maybe gaurav and sid are doing a duet this week which means vishal n teriya will perform the second duet (just trying to use logic...not sure ðŸ˜›)
Edited by TaShi_4ever - 10 years ago
i am also wishing for vishal and teriya duet coz both are terrific dancer.This season Sadwin,teriya ,vishal and siddhant are really good but i want teriya to win .first girl to win did lil master .She deserve it
Originally posted by TaShi_4ever

yeah i think they are gonna do a duet this week. because i saw pic posted on one of raghav's fanpage..where siddhant and gaurav are wearing similar checked shirts and teriya is wearing a red dress kind of thing...(vishal is not in the pic) so maybe gaurav and sid are doing a duet this week which means vishal n teriya will perform the second duet (just trying to use logic...not sure ðŸ˜›)

wow that is great
tfs hope they do duet 2gethor 😛