Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣 mayy ksg sis thi hoon or rehege u forgt and me inspiration nahiii yaar u r my biggest inspiration n spamming if u dnt like I DNT CARE dude i will spam 🤣 its my rite ... yeah agree but its fun still
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Reserved! 

----------------------------------

EDITED :)

I was just looking through the first page of the A&S thread today and I came across your gallery link. OMG V, you opened a gallery WhoopWhoop! I never thought this day would come. This is great, Congrats on your first gallery here! 🤗

I first saw your creations in the KaSh CG and I was overwhelmed with the clarity and precision in colourings. Everything you make is Breathtaking! Be it Sigs or Avi's :) The whole list of examples are stunning, YHM are my Fav, I miss your creations on IshRa, Come back with a bang.

Tk <3

Ursh

URSHIII! <3
Hahaha! Yup yup, opened one...though it was quite on an impulse i did so :P
AHH Thanks a lot 🤗 

Aww your words means a lot, thank so much. Am not making much stuffs everyday. Iv become quite lazy. I try making a sig or so a day and save them😆 i'll be back with a bang on IshRa's stuffs after my exams ;)
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aichuu

🤣 mayy ksg sis thi hoon or rehege u forgt and me inspiration nahiii yaar u r my biggest inspiration n spamming if u dnt like I DNT CARE dude i will spam 🤣 its my rite ... yeah agree but its fun still

I forgot you're KSG's sister! You have to marry me to your brother...haath magne aaoungi🤣 
Pssh...You are and thats it :P Period😳

Spam as much as you want, am not giving a fig about you😎
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: myteddybear.

Congrats on your shop vriz!

I'm in love with your work!

Thank you so much for dropping by🤗
Arteclectic thumbnail
🤣 i wnt marry u to a married man dude 🤣 haan update some TVD stuff for me delena and sandhir walla nah and also castleee
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetDesire-

FINALLYY YOUUU ARE HERE VIRINA 🤗

You know i have so much PYAAR for your Work <3 especially the KaSh creations!

this two have  to be my fav Icons:

Coming to this sig the text and this coloring just WOW
& this Scene Shows more on the pics ^^

i also like this Icon set so much with all those interviews moments of them

me lazy to comment now on every KaSh work on yours but you should know
i am in love with every work!!!!

then this avis of KSG are hawt first i didnt liked his Long hair like that but when he did it like that it Looks not so baaad 🤣

all the shilpa anand sigs have turned out so wonderful ahh this photo shoot pics can never get enough of it. your yeh hai mohabbetein stuff is also greaat

this has to be the best in my opinion

the scandal stuff is nice too dont know this Show so cant say much about it ;P

HAHAHA! First of all thank you 🤗 You don't have to comment on each and everyone tbh 🤣 but thank you for sparing your time on mentioning about them Tanz!!! :P I Know, people don't like his braided long hair...but am oddly love them...it makes me have ideas about his look☺️🤣 i need to make more of SA. I haven't got much inspirations lately on my stuffs, so i didnt make to ruin the beauty of her PS. LOL :P
Me too..i love this YHM sing ^^

Scandal is an amazing show and my latest obessesion, you should watch it ;))
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aichuu

🤣 i wnt marry u to a married man dude 🤣 haan update some TVD stuff for me delena and sandhir walla nah and also castleee

I DONT CARE!! Get him divorced and marry me to him...!! 😳  kuch aur demands hai aapki?🤔
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Congrats on ur Debut gallery Vrins :)
wishin' u open loadz more.. enjoy
n mus say...mindblowin' creations, rock on!!

SHIKHA!!!!! Thank youuu! aww thats sweet. I wonder if it will even reach the end now🤣 well let's see! 
Arteclectic thumbnail
🤣 haan hey lots of them par abhi keliya this much at least do one of them for meee plzzz
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

RES

Finally. So you've opened a gallery where I can openly pester you for Rafa stuff lol

HAAA! Am waiting for this to go unreserved. :P i have no doubt whether the shop is open or not, i'll have your Rafa reqs anyway 🤣