Samir Soni AT# 74 Yahi Hota Pyar Hai Kya? Mere Dil-E-Beqkaar.......... - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

Another epitome acting from Ashish. ๐Ÿ‘

But I feel they are forcing this hate track๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• When she got drench in rain, he seemed to care a lot about her then all of a sudden all this hatred๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Did you see Mohini's face when he broke her chair y'day๐Ÿ˜†?
@Shweta - By others, do you mean me? You consider me of a low IQ person๐Ÿ˜”?

Another epitome acting from Ashish. ๐Ÿ‘

Now u r tempting me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Did you guys watch CNWK with Big B? He appeared in both the episodes, Sat and Sun.  So far I have only watched the Sat one and it was amazing epi, will watch Sun's tonight ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Rani

But I feel they are forcing this hate track๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• When she got drench in rain, he seemed to care a lot about her then all of a sudden all this hatred๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Did you see Mohini's face when he broke her chair y'day๐Ÿ˜†?
that was epic reaction ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† She is doing a great job. And also her acting when she found that he is drunk๐Ÿ‘ 
Even today her dialogues were bang on. 
I am surprised that even in such high intensity epi how can they have such a light  scenes without losing the impact of the scene.

I am convinced with Rudra's action๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which usually i would have bashed him for this deed

nope she meant that as we were just praising ourselves despite being dumb others went away
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago

Bhavi and I were outright dumb today ๐Ÿคฃ...!!!! I was being sarcastic when i said high IQ...

I hope u r not pulling one on me now.๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by shweta_r

Now u r tempting me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
A must watch. Usually i would feel disgusting to see this act but he has done it so brilliantly that you don't sympathize with him nor would you feel bad for the act.
RR team have some real talent๐Ÿ‘

that was epic reaction ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† She is doing a great job. And also her acting when she found that he is drunk๐Ÿ‘ 
I am surprised that even in such high intensity epi how can they have such a light  scenes without losing the impact of the scene.

I am convinced with Rudra's action๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which usually i would have bashed him for this deed

Completely agree

Yeah Mohini is a great character and the actress makes it even spicier. Her Mausam dialog are just awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Ashish is great actor, but can't say the same about Sanaya, she always has the same expression on her face๐Ÿ˜•.