Completed QH FFs/OSs/SSs Index-ATTENTION ALL FF/OS/SS WRITERS - Page 14

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi power of love is not opening.Is there any name change or removed?pls reply soon.Thanks in advance 
need help friends what was the name of that ff/ss
in which
i have read one ff/ ss i cant remember but many years ago i have read it when the show was on zoya and asads nikaaha where many tv actors have come and some mishap happen where tanveer try to burn herself so that asads attention got to her and when asad hel from zoya she refused as she is afraid of fire but when she faints adn asad only help tanu and not zoya    his freinds especially arjun who is from pavitra rishta (the tv actors who have come for thier wedding ) scold him that zoya is his fiance and not tanveer and he should help zoya not tanveer as zoya needed him more and tanveer can be helped by others as otheres are also there and then whn asad realises his mistake he find to zoya in the house arjun tells him that his brother ayaan taken zoya to hospital as she got fainted due to fire and then asad listens to zoya and ayaans talk in zoyas hospital room

Originally posted by sra89

Hi power of love is not opening.Is there any name change or removed?pls reply soon.Thanks in advance 

PM the writer and ask?
need help friends what was the name of that ff/ss
in which
i have read one ff/ ss i cant remember but many years ago i have read it when the show was on zoya and asads nikaaha where many tv actors have come and some mishap happen where tanveer try to burn herself so that asads attention got to her and when asad hel from zoya she refused as she is afraid of fire but when she faints adn asad only help tanu and not zoya    his freinds especially arjun who is from pavitra rishta (the tv actors who have come for thier wedding ) scold him that zoya is his fiance and not tanveer and he should help zoya not tanveer as zoya needed him more and tanveer can be helped by others as otheres are also there and then whn asad realises his mistake he find to zoya in the house arjun tells him that his brother ayaan taken zoya to hospital as she got fainted due to fire and then asad listens to zoya and ayaans talk in zoyas hospital room