Completed QH FFs/OSs/SSs Index-ATTENTION ALL FF/OS/SS WRITERS - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, here are my completed stories:

Title: Somewhere in Time 
Writer(s): Noe123
Type of story (FF/SS/OS): FF
Main Characters: Asad, Zoya & other KV members
Summary: Zoya wakes up from a deep sleep to know that she can't remember past 6 months of her life. 6 months in which her life changed, the biggest change being her marriage to Asad Ahmed Khan.
Any additional information (optional): Takes off from 10 day nikaah challenge track. Asad and Zoya get married, but...

Title: Heartbeat Warfare
Writer(s): Noe123
Type of story (FF/SS/OS): FF
Main Characters:  Asad, Zoya, Saagar & Raavi
Summary: "I have a very good insurance. If I marry you, you will be covered and you can continue with your treatment." And, with those words life of a doctor - Dr Asad Ahmed Khan and his best friend's patient - Zoya Farooqui changed forever.
Any additional information (optional): A story with medical backdrop

Title: I am Zooni Zoya Farooqui
Writer(s): Noe123
Type of story (FF/SS/OS): OS
Main Characters:  Zooni and Dilshaad
Summary: An evening with Zooni - Asad and Zoya's grown up daughter
Any additional information (optional): Written when news about the leads' daughter started making rounds, but a very different character from what is shown in leap.

I have got other one-shots, too. Will add them later.
Edited by Noe123 - 9 years ago
This mine. Finally completed

Title: Given and Denied

Writer(s): swapno

Type of story (FF/SS/OS): FF

Main Characters: Asad and Zoya

Summary: A journey from strangers to soul mates, where Almighty given them chance they denied at first. Then when they are ready to accept, destiny denied. But eventually love conquers all.

Any additional information (optional): It is a bit lengthy. I tried to avoid hindi words and make a different story with pinch of Qubool hai.

Link: Given and Denied

Edited by swapno - 9 years ago

Title: JAB WE MET

Writer(s): Anuradha

Type of story (FF/SS/OS): Two Shot

Main Characters: Asad and Zoya

Summary: An AsYa version of the movie Jab We Met but with some changes so as to make asya story original.

Any additional information (optional): It has pictures to indicate scenes and Jab We Met songs are used and its kind of movie types , with two parts one pre interval and the other post interval

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3969618

Hey There!

Unres on Page 3.
Sorry I kept forgetting to get this done.

Just want to let you know this is such a splendid idea.
I have bookmarked quite a few stories all thanks to you.

I also have a FF - The Butterflies! ending in two more updates would love to add that as well.

Thank you so much for this effort.

Much Love
Juliet

Thanks for the appreciation. :)
Title: A Train to my marriage
Writer(s): Komal_gill
Type of story (FF/SS/OS): OS
Main Characters: Asad and Zoya
Summary: a love-story written by vandana sharma published in the book "love stories that touched my heart"
Any additional information (optional): my first post ever on this forum

Title: LOVE IN NEW YORK

Type of story (FF/SS/OS): SHORT STORY

Summary: This is a new story does not bear any resemblence to the story of Qubool hai. The characters are different from the show and the plot also. Pucca filmy type hai. 

Plot: Asad's sister Zeenat married Anwar against the wishes of the family and settled in New York. And they are having daughter named Usma. Zoyas step mom Razia is behind her to get her married to her brothers son Akram to usurp all the property. Zoya runs away from her house. Zeenat and her hubby Anwar, dies in a car accident suddenly leaving Usma alone. Badi bi is the matriach of Asads family sends him to bring the girl back to her anscetoral house. Asad on reaching New York sees Zoyas perfoming an Indian dance. He gets smitten by her. Usma doesnt want to go to India. Zoya and Usmas paths cross each other and they decide to help each other. Zoya disguises as Anwars sister to stop Asad from taking Usma to India and in turn Usma allows her to be her Phoppi to escape from Razia. But after meeting Asad Zoya too falls for him. Now what will happen?

Title: The chronicles of A Miracle Goggles

Type of story (FF/SS/OS): ONE SHOT

Summary: Zoya outwits Asad using a goggle by saying that she can see through the clothes of anybody by wearing it, but ends up with both confessing each to other.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105652251

Hey thnx for this index really needed ]it as i was looking 
for a complete story and now i've got like loads.

thnx for this index. ðŸ˜ƒ
Guys any Sanam & Ahil Stories available hay is Forum mein ?😕