Naz's Commentary#2: 8th April 2014 Episode 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys🤗
How are you all?😳 I didn't like todays episode. It was soo boring..🥱 I've skipped all the scenes.. except Sameer / Karam scenes😳 I have really missed his face / smile / voice / cuteness / hotness / EVERYTHING!! He is doing his job very well! good job karam!!👏

When I saw that Gulki is playing opposite of karam .. I was very sad. but now I think she is a great actor too.. and they have an amazing chemistry! Loving them both!! good job guys👏

Can't wait for Meher and Sameer romance❤️ 

I don't want to talk about todays episode coz there was nothing important to discuss. Or did I forget anything important ??😕

Ohh and yes.. the precap was just 🤢🤢🤢

Why does meher always challenges sameer. why ?????😭 Poor sameer😭😭 I really hate meher.. she says that sameer is childish but she is childish too!!
Posted: 10 years ago
Naz I saw yesterday epi today I really liked it 
the show is going really well so far I'm enjoying it, I loved Sameer and Meher bonding both care for another, I love their fights also both have amazing chemistry I did tell you we need to watch them first before we anything so I didnt comment till I saw them they are awesome only thing i dislike in yesterdy epi was Purab no offence to his fans he seems very arrogant and rude, loved the way Meher said she doesnt want to marry purab either so she dont like him 
Bebeh and Sameer scene were nice emotional scene and the scene where she was chasing him it was funny 

Will watch todays epi tmrw had to go gym and missed the epi