Come a Little Closer OS

Posted: 9 years ago
COME A LITTLE CLOSER

Aarti walked into her room after putting the kids to bed, she had been so busy thinking about something that she did not realise where she was walking and bumped into something hard. She felt herself falling when a strong pair of arms circled her waist and pulled her to safety.

She instantly smiled when she met Yash's eyes as she as she thanked him for grabbing her in time.

"no Aartiji that's not how you thank me, come on you know how to" said Yash as he winked at her.

"you're too much Yashji" said Aarti as she lightly pecked him on his cheek and tried to walk to the bed, only to be pulled back into his embrace. "Yashjiii, let go of me now, I'm really tired" said Aarti as she tried to get out of his hold, except he was way stronger than her. With one swift movement he picked her up and walked towards the bed, placing her down on the bed and started moving towards her. "Let me help you relax Aartji"

With each movement that Yash made, Aarti's heart started to beat faster. Finally he got really close to her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Flip over on to your stomach", instructed Yash. "No Yashji, its ok. I'm just a little drained, I'll be fine once I have a sleep" "Aartji I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to do as I say. Come on quickly now, no more questions." Said Yash.

Arti moved onto her stomach. Yash pushed her pallu aside and drank in the sight of her gorgeous black hair splayed over her back. Pushing her hair aside, his hands strayed to the bow-tie of her blouse. Slowly he opened it, as he pushed her blouse aside now to reveal her bare back.
Smiling softly, he began his task. He kissed her bare shoulders and caressed her back lightly before he started massaging her back gently.

Once he felt she had relaxed under his touch he started speak. "Eerhm Aartji something that I need to tell you"

"ji yashji, go on" said Aartji as she waited for him to continue as she enjoyed the special massage that she was receiving from her darling hubby.

" Aartji, I have a business meeting tomorrow that I had forgotten about, and its really important that I go, I can't send Pratiek because the client wants to meet me only" Said Yash in one quick breath as he closed his eyes and hoped for the best but expected the worst from his JKR cum wife.

Tomorrow was their night out, the one day in the week that they could be with each other without any worries. In simple it was their date night, and her dear hubby decided to plan is oh so important business meeting on the one day in the week that they have each other all to themselves.

"Oh Mr Scindyia is that why you are buttering me up now, with the lovely massage and sweet talks? Well I'm not going to let you off the hook so easily" said Aartji as she sat up on the bed.

Yash tried to pull her in for a kiss, but she resisted him, "your punishment for standing me up tomorrow night Mr Scindiya"

Aarti moved over to her side of the bed when a naughty idea struck her. She waited for Yash to put the lights off and get back into bed before she started her little game.

Yash disappointedly switched the lights off and made his way back to bed with a grumpy face. Why did I agree to the business meeting for tomorrow, just great now I have to face this punishment at home, no goodnight kiss, not even a hug, Thought yash...

Yash made his way back into bed when he heard Aarti speak. "Yashji come a little closer please, its getting a bit chilly" said Aarti. Yash scooted over to her in the speed of light, causing Aarti to chuckle. Sometimes he could be so childish thought Aarti, but that's why she loved him even more.

She slowly moved her hand on his chest and placed herself really close to him. She sensed he was enjoying this and decided to toy with him a bit more. She ran her hand down his chest and placed a gentle kiss on his neck, causing Yash to groan. She moved her face a little closer to his and kissed him on his stubble, then his ear and finally the corner of his lips. When she sensed that he was starting to enjoy it, she stopped and whispered in his ear "this was a little show of
what you are going to miss out on tomorrow night Yashji, anyways Yashji I'm really tired now, thank you for the lovely massage, good night and sleep well" said Aarti after she kissed him on the cheek one last time before placing her head on his chest and going to sleep.
While Yash was left high and dry and had no other choice but to mentally kick himself for setting up the meeting on their date night, he should have known his dear wife was not going to take it lying down, as she really wanted to spend
tomorrow with him because in the past few weeks they hardly spent any time together.

The next morning after ...

Aarti awoke and expected to see her darling husband. This was her daily routine, every morning when she awoke she would turn to him first, caress his face and kiss him softly on the forehead then get ready for her day, but to her disappointment he had already left by the time she had awoken. Upset with the fact that he did not even let her know that he was leaving early, she made her way to the wash room to freshen up.

She sat at her dressing table when she was done to put on some light make up and brush her hair when she saw a note pasted on the mirror:

My Dear biwi

I'm really sorry that I had to leave so early without informing you, I did not have the heart to disturb you while you were sleeping angel.

Please don't wait up for me as I will be later than usual today

Love you
Yash

Aarti smiled and the letter and got around to doing her usual chores for the day with Paridi and Vidhi.

A good few hours later she checked the clock and realised that she should probably put the kids to bed as it was way past their bed time. When she got to their room, her 3 little angels insisted that she tell them a story. Aarti got down to telling them a story when halfway through the story she realised that her three musketeers were fooling her to stay up till late.

"acha, you three are trying to stay up till late??, come on go its time to sleep, mumma will complete the story tomorrow" said aarti as she started tucking them into bed. All three kids giggled as they finally kissed her goodnight and went to sleep.

Exhausted from her day, Aarti made her way to her room only to be taken by surprise, Aayu was not there!! She frantically ran out of her room only to bump into Radha ma who told her that she would keep Aayu with her and SP tonight as they wanted to spend some time with their favourite grandson. Aarti sighed in relief and made her way back to her room, closing the door behind her and heading to the washroom to freshen up.

When she got out of the bathroom, she made her way to their bed when she got a phone call...

"hello Yashji, what time will you be coming home? Did you have anything to eat? Please come home soon, I'm missing you lots" said Aarti in one quick go, not giving Yash a chance to speak.
"Aartji calm down, can you do me a favour please? Asked Yash, to which Aarti agreed. "Please come over to the balcony quickly biwi" said Yash before cutting the call.

A bewildered Aarti made her way to the balcony only to get another surprise. There was a ladder set up against the wall and Yash was climbing up to their room.

"Yashji what is this??? Why are you climbing up to our room? You could get hurt" said Aarti in a panicked voice. "Aartji, why must you be so unromantic?? I'm just trying to be romantic here and I thought what better way than to surprise you by climbing up" said yash while grinning at her and at the same time trying to balance himself on the ladder. "Yashj !! you and your one track mind. Now give me your hand and come up fast before you fall!" said Aarti

After helping him up, Yash pulled her towards him "woh actually Aartiji the front door was locked and I had forgotten my set of keys, so I thought instead of disturbing everyone I'd just climb up to our room, killing 2 birds with one stone. I get to be romantic with you and not disturb anyone to open the door" said Yash as he winked at her, causing Aarti to smile at her hubby's romantic cum playful nature.

Yash made his way towards Aayu's crib when he stepped into the room. "Aartji, did the children finally hoax you into letting Aayu sleep with them?" asked Yash while chuckling. Aarti made her way behind him and hugged him from behind as she said "No Yashji, ma and bauji wanted to spend some time with him" "Acha all the better for me, I can make up for spoiling our date night" said yash and he pulled her around him and held her close, causing Aarti to blush.

Nuzzling her neck he asked her what she wanted to do with their free time. Aarti tilted her head to the side, feeling ticklish sensation as his lips explored her skin so leisurely. "Umm''Yash'..i think.." she couldn't find a reason and on top of it, his touches weren't helping her.
"Hmm? kya?" he asked, nibbling her earlobe sensuously and then continued to trail sweet kisses down her neck.
She wrapped her hands around his shoulders to keep herself strong as her body began weakening in his arms; it seemed to have turned in to jelly in these few moments spent with him.

Eventually breaking away from his intoxicating grip she made her towards the bed, blushing all the while. Yash came up from behind her and snaked his hands around her wait as he whispered "come a little closer Aartji, its getting chilly in here" while kissing her ear causing her to blush and laugh at the same time as she remembered the events of the previous night.

He turned her around and picked her up and placed her gently onto the bed. He moved on top of her and pressed another kiss on the end of her jaw.
He pressed one small kiss on her neck as his lips moved upwards to press another kiss on an inch above the earlier spot. She shivered. Closing her eyes in pleasure for a brief second, she smiled to herself and before he could press another kiss, she pulled his hairs and asked him to come up to her. He glanced up and obliged to her needs; coming closer to her, he fused their parched lips together in an intense yet passionate kiss.

After satisfying their desires, he pulled away and directed his lips to her cheeks...then her jaws and down her neck and throat. Tightening her arms around his neck, she encouraged him and inturn shivered when he pleasured her. His lips skated down kisses from her throat...then traced a path of sensuous kisses across the neckline of her blouse above her cleavage that made her shudder... She smiled to herself and pulled his head to press a peck on his lips as she said "come a little closer Yashji, let me finish what I started last night..."

The end

Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wonderful one Ken...โญ๏ธ
I loved it...it was a perfect start to my day!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I love light romance and you've shown it really well!๐Ÿ‘
a pleasant romantic treat kenโ˜บ๏ธ...just beautiful !!!...โญ๏ธ
i really loved reading it as this is the first thing  i did today after waking up๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
excellent ken๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful OS wit light hearted romance๐Ÿ‘...
Beautifully written Ken ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved it ...โค๏ธ such a treat to read !!
wow..superbb OS..enjoyed a lot..๐Ÿ˜›
A beautiful and romantic Os enjoyed reading it!
Like button not working.
Loved it!!!! So sensual and romantic!!!!!!!!
O ken its beautiful complete aarya package
caring loving naughty funny sensuous romantic and passionate the list will go on but teh beauty n true essence is not at all can be finishedโค๏ธ

thanks a lot for penning it down n PM๐Ÿ˜ณ