The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Kisha ff *loving u is hard* pt5 pg10 & pt6 pg13

Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This OS will have 4 parts ..
PART-1

KD's POV
"Who let the dogs out .." I heard my alarm tone and lazily woke up and turned off my alarm . Oh god so today's boring day has started . I have to go to the office damn yaar I mean come on I am just 22 not some 32 year old guy whose sole purpose in life is to get promotions. My dad has this whole Desai empire and enough bank balance for me to spend my entire life . I have to do so much in life like bike racing, sky diving, seeing different places of the world, drive each and every expensive sports car, going to all kind of rocking parties and pubs woah so many things to do but no my dad wants me to join office and do work there at junior most post . Wow my life has become shit . How he could he say that I have an easy life . I mean being Keahav Desai is tough job . I have to handle attention that every single girl gives me . Nope I am not a cassonova or playboy its just that I like attention and healthy flirting is not bad but I know these girls just go gaga over my wallet and my looks anyways I dont care, than I have to maintain my BAD BOY and I DONT GIVE A DAMN TO ANYONE image . Phew so much to do ..
As I was busy thinking all these my best friend Ranveer entered and started shouting ..
Rv: Kd abhi tak bed main hi hain jaldi se ready ho ja otherwise uncle is gonna kill u . Faster I will take out your clothes . U have to wear something formal for office. U cant just go with your casuals . So get up keep moving ...
I said : Ranveer when did we get married ??
Rv: what ???
I said : yes coz u r acting like a wife u know that .. 
Rv: Kd bakwaas bandh kar aur jaa ready hona hain ..
I lazily got out of my bed and went to washroom . Ranveer he is my best friend and llike my brother . He cares about me and the only one who knows me inside out . He is also very responsible . I mean started part time job at age of 16 . Got scholorship , and having same girlfriend from past 7 years and most difficult work he makes me study hard during exams . I got ready wearing most uncomfortable costume and as this was not enough Ranveer made me to wear a tie also . Wow if beginning is like this than how will be the end .. Me and Ranveer were ready to go . I started my car and dropped Ranveer at his cafe . Oh yeah he had his own cafe . Literally his cafe he didnt even took a penny from his dad for this ,its all his hardwork . If I was like Ranveer than my dad would have been the happiest person on this earth . I now made my way towards hell . I reached office and the receptionist stood up to greet me with all her flirty smile. She said : good morning Kd . U r looking handsome ..
I said : morning to u too sunshine .
Saying this I made my way leaving her all blushy . This are my special effects on girls .. I just sat on that uncomfortable chair when my dad's PA came and gave me bunch of files and told me to study it . Those were company's financial reports . I gulped okay so get to work . Dad is just doing third degree torture on his one and only one priceless son . I started reading those files and seeing the profit I was shocked . Woah still dad is making me work here . Now I was getting bored of this . I called Ranveer and said : dude aaj hard rocks pub main chalte hain wat say ?? And as I expected he denied coz he has a date with his gf Panchi . I have millions of plan by which I can break their relationship but I wont do that coz Ranveer truly loves Panchi and Panchi too loves him . But Panchi hates me . She thinks I am bad influence on his perfect boyfriend . Though she never stopped rv from meeting me , I mean she is sweet and all but I know she hates me .sigh . I was now waiting for clock to show 9 but this stupid clock is working so slow and I checked it in every 10 minutes if it is working fine or not . Finally the clock showed 9 and I hurriedly ran towards my car. I reached hard rocks pub . It is the latest and most rocking pub . I entered the pub and all girls started flirting with me . I expected that . I sat at the bar and ordered beer . Than I saw a girl who gave me beer and time literally froze . I mean I saw many girls ,flirted with them but this girl she is just so beautiful. Her eyes so big . I mean I cant get my eyes off her . She was telling me something but I was so engrossed in noticing her that I was not able to hear that .
She said rudely : sir sir take your drink I dont have like forever to serve u this ...
I took the bottle from her and was thinking why didnt I retort . I mean no girl has ever spoken like this to me . Noone has ever dared to raise a tone against me and she just taunted me and went away . But she is so beautiful and she walks so nicely and even serves so nicely . Kd you are loosing it wat are u thinking u moron .. But there is definetly something in this girl . I than saw her name plate it was written Kiya . Okay miss kiya or should I say miss attitude . After being insulted brutally I was still stairing at her . She caught me stairing at her and gave angry looks . So I turned my face .. I paid my bill and quickly went away before I make more fool of myself ..

KIYA's POV
wat a jerk that guy is ,thank god he left. All rich spoilt brats come here and I have to serve those bunch of good for nothings . But I know I have to do this otherwise how will I pay my college fees and rent . So I have to work as bartender . As I completed my shift and went to my home. I knocked the door but Sheeba didnt opened it must be sleeping . So I took keys and opened door and went inside .. I have my pending assignments so I started working on it .

KD's POV
I was now trying to sleep so that I could stop thinking about that girl Kiya . But failed ... So I got up and started stairing at sky ...

so here is part-1. plzz tell me Hows dis ? Is it worth reading ?? Should I continue ?? 
Edited by Prince6495 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooow me too res

Unres
eeeps wow kd a poor aldoscent f**k*ed up by his easy life πŸ˜†
Shit kds line "dude when did we got married" 🀣
Omg rv and kd are interchanged in this os
Lol panchi hates kd bad effect over his nono πŸ˜†
ohhho kiya a baratender thats bad but kd droolung over her πŸ˜›
Loved it love at first sight for kd
Continue soonEdited by NaughtyRa - 10 years ago
KDreamer thumbnail
Worth reading?????????????
Stavan it was superb...as alwaz...
Become a writer...bhai...u r just fab...
I loved kd's character sketch...so diff...so fresh...
Loved it...as usual...
I love d humour in it...all dat kd is thinking...
Loved it...
Now toh i dont hav words to praise u...
Wow love at first sight...
Loved kiya's character sketch too...
Update soon
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unred first post moi first yippie
MyLifeMyRulz thumbnail
Awesome stavan
and that line " Ranveer when did we get married " 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Continie soon

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear
Love the update
KD and RV are too muchπŸ˜†
continue soon
Take care

Geet
s2singh thumbnail
Jor Ka Jhatka OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
KD rich - Kiya poor
Ransh Bond - so Different 
Ranveer - Self made man
Panchi - Hates KD

Hawww sab ulta pulta but Damn !!!!!!!!! i am just loving it like hell...

God stavan mere bhai tere ye OS toh CV's ko jaroor padhna chahiye Season 3 agar aisa ho toh mazza ajayega yaar...Kya soch hai tumhari...πŸ‘

Plsss continue soon plsss i beg u ...i know main pagal jesa behave kar rahi hoon na...this is the effect of ur OS...dying to see Kisha meeting ...😳...

Loved it Loved it 

Thank u so much πŸ˜ƒ
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stavan briiliant start...sacchi..
The bromance is hilarious...
N so is panchi's view of Kd...heheheh.
Loved this funny chapter...wow
Keep up the good work
Thanks for this
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! My god KD asking RV when did we get married genious Stavan only u could write it and loving kiya character sketch.Kisha tashan is there waiting for next,u know bro alway eager to read ur works.
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️⭐️
I love this!!!β­οΈπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Wanted something like this!!β­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Ahhh!! Please continue!! UPDATE ASAP!!😳😳
I'm waiting!😳