Posted: 10 years ago
Prince plsssplsss update ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bhai Tumhare OS ka side effect hai πŸ€£
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PART-2

KD'S POV
I was stairing at the sky seeing how beautiful it looks with stars. Yaa this is my fav pass time just seeing stars . I finally decide to sleep other wise I will look like a zombie tomorrow on second thought its a good idea I will dress up in my casuals and will mess up my hair wear funky shoes and jacket and than will go to office . Hope seeing me like this dad may fire me. Keshav Desai you are just genius . Btw how will Kiya like me in formal look or casual cool look ?? Kd stop it and go to sleep you are going crazy and from when did u started caring about what others think of u ?? I finally slept ..
NEXT MORNING
the alarm rang and I lazily got up and than I remembered my plan of action . I smirked and thaught "Dad your son is coming to office in very stylish way" . I called Ranveer and told him not to come here as I will be leaving early . He wasnot buying my excuse and thaught something is fishy but I convinced him ..thank god if he comes to know about this than I would have got nice lecture from him . I took shower and wore loose blue jeans ,black tshirt and red jacket over that . I wore blue funky looking sports shoes . Applied gel and messed my hair. Ready to go . I reached office and receptionist got up with open mouth and said : "Kd you r looking so hot".
I said huskily: thank u ..
After I moved some distance away I heard her gossiping with someone that how hot I look ... But I dont think so dad will find me hot ... I just sat when manager mr. Mishra came and said "kd sir what r u wearing ?? Desai sir is gonna kill u . Today our most imp clients are gonna come for meeting and u have to attend that meeting . God wat will happen??"
saying this he went away . I smirked to myself wow clients are just cherry on the top of my plan .. I made my way and entered meeting. When I entered everyone was looking as if I was some alien and dad well I know he is just calculating thousands of plan to murder me . The meeting was boring and I literally slept during meeting. After clients went out of room I heard my dad's shout : Keshav get up u irresponsible brat . Wat is all this ?? U r coming in my office wearing this outfit which u bought from circus ..
I interrupted him: no dad . I bought it from Ed Hardy showroom
Dad shouted: u have guts to crack a joke . U know what kind of impression u have created in front of clients . U r so spoilt ...
Phew I was now deaf so started my mobile and searched for kiya on fb . After about 20 minutes of hard work I found her . Omg her dp is so beautiful . She is wearing this blue dress looking like an angel . I smiled. But unfortunately my dad who was giving me lecture saw this and got more angry and left saying : you are simply impossible Keshav ..
wow thank god I got to know a new thing . Next time to escape from my dad's lecture I will just smile in middle of his lecture and he will leave . Nice observation Kd .. My phone rang and it was Rv . May be he got to know about this whole thing . No I had enough of lecture today so I cut his call . I will now go to hard rocks pub..

KIYA'S POV
Today's day was awsome. I think if I work more hard than I may get internship at best fashion house . I so want to become best fashion designer one day . I was at coffeshop with sheeba sipping my coffee . Suddenly my phone beeped . Oh no mom . I picked call and said : yes mom I am okay . Yes mom my job at call centre is cool . Yaa mom love u byee..
Sheeba: u lied again ..
I said : so wat u want . I tell my mom that I am working as bar tender and than wat . Mumbai main na hiroshima and nagasaki se bhi bada nuclear explosion hoga . I mean mom is still in her high society mode . She has never accepted the fact that we are bankrupt now . We are out of money ...
Sheeba: I understand but ...
I said : plzz sheeba and I am getting late for work ..
Saying this I left for pub . I started my work and wat did I see that guy has come again and why the hell is he passing me smiles .. I just ignored him and went back to work . But must say he is quite handsome . Oh no kiya wat r u thinking.. He is just another brat ..

KD'S POV
She is looking so cute with that tied hair . I was simply smiling at her . Than suddenly a girl came and started flirting with me . I was so not interested in her still she kept on flirting . I want to see Kiya but she is blocking my site . Than she kept her hand on my shoulder . I was irritated and took her hand . At that time only kiya looked at me and raised her eyebrows and got back to her work . Wow wat timing ?? I saw that her shift got over and she went outside. I also moved out and saw that Kiya was on road not getting any taxi or auto . So I sat in my car and stopped car near her .. I got out of car and said: "hey I can give u lift if u dont mind." she replied: "ofcourse I mind." I said: "listen this area is not safe and I cant leave u here in middle of night alone. U can trust me ." she replied: "I dont know u so how can I trust u . U can be psycho killer or something ." Saying this she started walking away . I followed her and said: "listen I have an idea u just send my car's no. to u r relative or friend and u can also send my pic . Okay ." She said: " look I appreciate your concern but I am not some damsel in distress okay ." I said: " plzz its not safe okay I need u to come with me for my safety. U know those girls there see." I pointed my finger at group of 4 girls standing there who were stairing at me from time I entered sigh . She nodded . I continued : " yaa they are eyeing me with all wrong intentions . Meri izzat khatre main hain." she laughed hearing this and said yes ... I opened the door for her and she sat . We had a smooth drive but suddenly my car stopped . Wat how ?? Oh god now wat ??
we got out of car and I called mechanic he said he will come in an hour ... I sighed and look at Kiya . She said: its okay ..
we went to near by tea stall and had tea .

KIYA'S POV
This guy is not that bad . I mean yaa he is surely spoilt but not typical 'i am best type brat'. He is nice he offered me lift and is quite decent . But I havent even asked her name . So I asked : "hey mr. wats your name btw??" he replied: "kd" I asked: " kd wat kind of name is this??" he said :" oh its short form of Keshav Desai ." I nodded and said : " I am Kiya " to which he said :"I know". How the hell did he know my name? He understood and said :" no I am not stalker or something I read your nameplate". Oh I so silly ofcourse name plate. We had tea and than after about one and half hour car was okay and we left ...
precap- kisha burning dance floor

so here is part-2 . I hope acha ho. So plzz tell me hows dis ??
Stav thumbnail
NOTE
sorry guys I know I told that it will have 4 parts but I think that it will be extended to 6 chapters .
Edited by Prince6495 - 10 years ago
s2singh thumbnail
OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya update hai...
I just loved it yaar...

Areeey stavan make it 100 chapter FF tum kaha 4 ya 6 main confuse hue ho lolzzzπŸ˜†

KD behaving like a jerk in front of his dad (cant imagine that)πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
KD telling kiya that uski izzat ka sawal hai was hilarious🀣 
Kisha convo was also nice😳

Precap kyun bataya yaar...now i want an update ASAPπŸ˜†

Kisha Burning dance floor wowww cant wait...update soon ...πŸ˜ƒ
KDreamer thumbnail
Stavan...what do i say...i really dont hav wrds ...to appreciate u...
I was laughing thru out...
Kd n his plan going all funky to office...
I wld say...he ll look really hot in dat...
He slpt in d meeting...n serching kiya on fb...i must say he is a dedicated person...atleast if koya is concerned...
Kiya family poor...i dont know y...bt i m imagining mrs gujral...lol...
I love d most is kd's mind talks...
Girls flirting wid kd...n kd is nt interested...ofcourse his angel is in frnt of him...
Kd giving lift...bcoz kds izzat khatre me hai...omg...
Kiya...finds him hot...n a descent person...
I simply loved it...
U r just fab...simply awesome

KDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prince6495

NOTE

sorry guys I know I told that it will have 4 parts but I think that it will be extended to 6 chapters .

u r saying sry...
N i wld like to say thnk u...
Can u just make it 10 chapters...actually...even dat wnt b enough...v greedy people...
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yikes this is getting intresting lov it <3
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!! One step ahead! 
I know. .I know. ..Kiya is gonna join KD'S dad's company! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Yaay! I'm LOVING this!
KD says "mere izzat ka sawal hai" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Your updating tomorrow! !πŸ₯³
Can't wait😳
P.s. Change the name to FF (fan fiction) coz OS means one shot! 
Could anyone tell me the full form of SS? ?πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 10 years ago