Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sneha02

Stavan 4 to 6 karne ke liye sorry... thank u chalega mere taraf se... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Me was laughing all through...mast update
N now the precap has excited me to no end..
Thanks so much...

thanks a lot Neha
I am glad u like the humour
thanks for appreciating
thank u
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdesire

wow Satavan dear

really love the update
KD is really hilarious
I am loving it
P recap toh aye bhi mast hai
ab jaldi se continue kar do isse
Take care

thanks a lot Geet
I am glad u like it
yaa kd is different here๐Ÿ˜†
I will update soon
thanks
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: KDreamer

u r saying sry...

N i wld like to say thnk u...
Can u just make it 10 chapters...actually...even dat wnt b enough...v greedy people...

thanks shatz ๐Ÿ˜Š
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Why not. ..chahiye toh 15 bhi bana lo! Kushi kushi padenge! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And when will u update the next part ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u
I will update may be by tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Wow so yet another amazi.g work from you. That marriage line was so funny. Lol. So their first meeting was a fyt. Nice. So much like kisha. And yes pls mere rahi ki relationship brk mat karna. Hayye mere rahi together and rv independent n responsible. Awww. Sorry sorry i know its a kisha os. So coming back. Yaar its was mast as usual. Comin to the second part. It was really nice so finally a coordial environment between them. Nice. Loved kd's avatar in office. And the precap seems exciting.
Do continue soon..

Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Loved it!! One step ahead! 

I know. .I know. ..Kiya is gonna join KD'S dad's company! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Yaay! I'm LOVING this!
KD says "mere izzat ka sawal hai" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Your updating tomorrow! !๐Ÿฅณ
Can't wait๐Ÿ˜ณ
P.s. Change the name to FF (fan fiction) coz OS means one shot! 
Could anyone tell me the full form of SS? ?๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks a lot for apprecaiting
I am glad u like it
yup I will update in sometime

thanks I will change title to ff ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think ss means short stories
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali1805

Wow so yet another amazi.g work from you. That marriage line was so funny. Lol. So their first meeting was a fyt. Nice. So much like kisha. And yes pls mere rahi ki relationship brk mat karna. Hayye mere rahi together and rv independent n responsible. Awww. Sorry sorry i know its a kisha os. So coming back. Yaar its was mast as usual. Comin to the second part. It was really nice so finally a coordial environment between them. Nice. Loved kd's avatar in office. And the precap seems exciting.
Do continue soon..

thanks a lot anjali
I am glad u like it
dont worry I will not break rahi's relation๐Ÿ˜Š
glad u like both parts
thanks
Stav thumbnail
PART-3

KD'S POV
we reached her place . She smiled and thanked me for lift and went away . I also left for my home smiling crazily . I rang doorbell and kaka opened it. He told me that dad went to USA for some buisenesa trip and mom to Paris on shopping trip. Wow wat a perfect family dad went to earn and mom went to spend. I sighed . My parents dont have time for me. But its okay I am used to it . I opened my fb account and sent req to Kiya .. I hope she accepts it .. Kiya wat have u dine to me ?? I mean I know u for past 2 days but u r on my mind . I smiled remembering our moments and went to sleep

KIYA'S POV
Sheeba has gone crazy . I mean she seriously thinks that I should make Kd my boyfriend. Hello I mean I have known him for past 2 days only . And boyfriend ,he is nice but I cant even befriend any rich guy .. Kd is nice and polite but still this cant change the fact that he is spoilt rich guy . As I was thinking this I saw the notificaton on my cell. Kd's friend req. I accepted it ..

KD'S POV
my alarm rang I stopped it and slightly opened my eyes and saw Rv standing with angry expression . Dad must have told him entire story . Kd get ready for another lecture ..
Rv: Kd wat the hell u did at office yesterday?? U ...
I said : just wore my red jacket and slept during meeting and nothing much...
Rv: shut up Kd when will u grow up ?? Uncle was so upset by your behaviour .. U know wat Kd just get serious about life high time ...
as rv was saying this I yawned ..
Rv: stop that Kd . Plzz yaar stop your antics and focus oj your career . Its a request ...
Request oh yeah I sent friend req to Kiya . I hope she has accepted it. I quickly grabbed my mobile and was happy to see that she has accepted it .. Yes yes yes...
Rv: Kd why the hell r u smiling ??
I said : ahh nothing
so I quickly got ready and went to office . I was shocked to see dad has left me with double work . My plan backfired . Holy shit .. Now Kd work like donkey .. This office should be declared as suicide point .. I was working till 10 at night. I now reached pub and saw Kiya's shift was already over and she was about to leave .. I went near her
I said: hii Kiiya
Kiya: oh hi Kd ...
I said: okay your shift is over toh shall we dance music is really very good.
Kiya: no thanks I am bad dancer ..
I pleaded for about twenty min and than finally she said yes ... Expression on her face rold that she wasnt ready. I held her hand and brought her on dance floor ..
DJ was playing main sharabi ...
I held her hand and waist with my other hand . I pulled her closer .. We started swaying on the tunes of music. We were moving forward ,backward and soon people moved from dance floor giving us entire space .. I twirled her round and again pulled her closer . Her back was facing me and I was holding her hands in front .we both were looking in eachother's eyes . I roughly turned her towards me and held her tightly . I held her hands behind her back and did a step . Than we raised our hand and than I again held her hand . We both moved away did a step and I caught her hand and moved her closer . she somewhat lost her balance but I caught her in my arms . I was looking straight in her eyes holding her. Her hands were tightly holding my shirt ..i straightened her . Crowd was applauding for us .
We went outside pub . I could see that she was feeling awkward so I started conversation...
I said : u are a lier u know that ...
Kiya : what ??
I said : I mean u r an amazing dancer .. Wow ..
kiya: thanks .. Okay I think I should leave ..
I said : yaa come I will drop u ..
Kiya: why r u my driver ??
I chuckled and said : no but its late and ...
Kiya: chill Kd I am used to it..
I said : but now I can drop u . I mean we are friends come on
Kiya: when did that happened ??
I said : okay but we are fb friends so...
Kiya: so nothing I can go on my own . Byee ..
Saying this she called an auto and went away . Shit this stupid auto . I too left for my home. I was lying on bed thinking about our dance .. Am I in love with Kiya in this less time?? I mean she is so different she makes me feel different and this different feeling . Woow I mean wat a beautiful feeling this is??
The dance we had today . My heart was pumping so fast that I thaught it will explode right noow.. Kiya is making me crazy ...

KIYA'S POV
After the dance with Kd I feel so awsome .. I mean I dont know but I feel like smiling and I am having this feeling after a long time . Infact after my dad's death I never felt like smiling from my heart . Wait Kiya enough stop thinking all these and focus on your aim . You know Kd from just 3 days u cant just trust him or give him power make u feel that way ... Yes Kiya u dont have space for all these crap in your life ..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In just 2 weeks Kd and Kiya became friends . Kiya firstly stayed away but after seeing Kd's true innocent side she accepted him as a friend. Kd always go to pub and wait till Kiya's shift got over and than drop her home. Kiya always tell him not to do so but Kd being hell stubborn never listen to her . Both started enjoying eachother's company . Kiya's view about Kd also changed . She started caring for Kd . And Kd well he started realising his feelings for Kiya ..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KIYA'S POV
Kd is such a sweet friend to have . I was so wrong about him . I mean I know he is little immature okay very immature but he is the best friend anyone can get . I like spending time with me and now I am not even afraid about how he make me smile and laugh heartily .

KD'S POV
Life is so beautiful . God love makes life beautiful . I am so in love with Kiya . I was in love with her from the day I saw her and my love increased after knowing her. She cares for me ,understands me ...

precap: kisha's passion, aggresion ๐Ÿ˜‰

so guys here is part-3. So plzz tell me hows dis??
Edited by Prince6495 - 10 years ago
KDreamer thumbnail
Wow stavan...awsome as alwaz...
I wld lov to see kd like dis...a little immature...it wld diffrent...
I love his mind talks...plz...nxt update me zada rakhna...
I love dat humour...
Kiya all resonsible...maza aayega...kiya ko aise dekhne me...
Kd toh full on lattoo over kiya...
Kiya ...is also attracted towards him...
Waiting for d nxt part...
Wow kisha passion n aggresiin...lovng it
Edited by KDreamer - 10 years ago
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Stavan ur OS just remind me of old days kisha yaar their passionate dance on "mein shraabi" song its sooo hot.Waiting for their first date & kiss๐Ÿฅณ