Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

MONDAY !!!!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I have to wait for 3 whole days :'( Ok...
Ur vacations got over? Mere toh abhi shuru hone wale hain :p what a bad timing 

yup next week se clg ...
Stav thumbnail
PART-4

KD'S POV
Calm down Kd just calm down . I called Kiya ..
Kiya: hello kd ..
I said : hey kiya . Aaj Sunday hain so would u like to go out with me . If u are free
Kiya: yaa I am free .
I said : cool I will pick u at 7 ...
Kiya: okay byee
I started exploring my wardrobe . Naa I wont wear thus red jacket . May be I should wear this black blazer or this jeans jacket or this one . As I was busy searching PERFECT outfit Ranveer entered my messy room along with Panchi .. Wait what panchi here at my house . Wah Kd this is luckiest day of your life ...
Rv: kd yeh saab kya hain room ko dustbin kyun bana rakha hain . Its all messed up dude ..
Panchi: yaa just like his life ..
I said : panchi finally you made your presence felt . Mere toh kan taras gai the tumhare taunts sunne ke liye ...
Panchi: Really Kd mujhe toh laga tha ki tumhe sirf taunts hi sunne ko milte honge sabse
i said : Sorry to disappoint u Panchi but kuch log hain jo mujhe understand karte hain for eg your Nonu .. He loves me so much. Kal hi keh raha tha tumhe chod ke mere paas ana chahta hain but is scared of u ...
Panchi: Kd grow up .. Har bar yahi stupid comments . You are so intimidating ..
I said : ohh plzz Panchi u know...
Rv: okay guys peace plz. Kd main toh tumhe yeh batane aya tha ki me and Panchi are going to Delhi . Panchi ke parents se milne ..
I hugged Ranveer and acted as if crying and said : Rv main tumhare bina nahin reh sakta aur tum Shaheed hone jaa rahe hoon . I luv u so much ...
Ranveer was laughing hearing this but stopped laughing when he saw Panchi's annoyed face . My poor friend Panchi se kitna darta hain . I was chuckling .
Panchi : nonu chale flight ka time ho raha hain . And Kd ek advice dungi thoda serious ho jao apni life aur career ko leke. Kyun ki life main har cheez majak nahi hoti.
Saying this Panchi left taking my bestfriend Ranveer with her . I think so their wedding is on the way . I sighed and began my clothes hunt . I finally wore a white shirt black waist coat over it and blue jeans. I went towards my car and started it . I stopped my car at florist shop and bought orchids for Kiya . I reached at her place and saw Kiya standing at gate in black dress . I gave her flowers and she smiled . She sat in the car ..
oh god she is looking so gorgeous ,so beautiful ,so amazing .. She makes me crazy . I so love her ...
Kiya: Kd where are we going ???
I said : surprise ..
I stopped the car at my fav hotel . Yes I have booked a banquet for Kiya . After all Keshav Desai ko pyaar hua hain so proposal toh grand hoga hi na ... I held Kiya's hand ans we entered banquet . It was decorated with candles and roses . There was a table for two at the center . Kiya looked nervous what but why is she nervous . Is she gonna propose me ?? Hayee that would be so cute . We settled on the chair .
Kiya: Kd wat is all this ? I mean itna expensive restaurant and u booked whole banquet wats need for all this ?? Faltu ka expense ...
kiya u dont know I can do anything for u this is just nothing ...
I said : dont worry Kiya . Its nothing ..
Kiya: but Kd...
I said : kiya I am hungry lets order ..
We had dinner and I asked Kiya for a dance. Ishq wala love was playing ..
I took Kiya's hand and we danced .. The music stopped and we both were looking at eachother .. I removed Kiya's hair from her face and started caressing her cheeks . Kiya was also lost in me . I softly pulled her closer . Kiya closed her eyes . I kissed her eyes and than her forehead . Kiya opened her eyes and moved away but I came closer to her again and pulled her . Kiya's hand were on my shoulders .. I cupped her face and moved more closer and than kissed her . Firstly it was a soft kiss than it became a passionate one . Kiya responded with same burning passion . Her hold on my shoulder got tighter and so is my hold on her . But suddenly dont know what happened to Kiya she broke kiss and pushed me . I was shocked
I asked : Kiya what happened ??
Kiya: Kd I need to go .. And I think we shouldnot meet again ..
I held her hand and pulled her and said : Kiya what are u saying?? Kiya I know why u said this coz of this kiss right .. Kiya I luv u ..
Her eyes widenes and said : Kd stop it plzz. Listen I know it must be a joke for u kissing anyone and saying I luv u . But plzz dont do this to me .. I thaught u were my friend but u are playing with me ...
I was shocked as well as angry hearing her .. I held her hand behind her back and pulled her closer to me ..
I said: what the hell Kiya . I am not playing with u . I love u . I seriously love u . Cant u freaking see it in my eyes ??
Kiya: Kd trusting u is hard for me . Loving u is way too hard for me .. I cant loose my focus coz of this love and all . I dont wanna go through pain of being left lonely again . My dad left me and now I cant handle it if this thing occur again . I dont wanna come closer to u coz I know u will also leave me ... U dont love me I know that ...
I left her hand and held her shoulder softly and said : Kiya u can trust me ,u can love me . I will not leave u coz I love u genuinely . And I promise I wont come between u and your dreams . Infact I will support u in your every struggle...
Kiya moved away from me and said : no Kd no its hard to love u . I cant risk my heart ... Kd u are not serious about your life so how can you be serious about me ??
Saying this she went away . So Kiya thinks I am just playing with her that I am not serious about her , serious about life . Okay now I will show her that I can be serious about my life ,my career . I will change . Kiya I will show u that my love for u is so true . Wait and watch Kiya just wait and watch
I reached my house and laid down on my bed . I closed my eyes and saw Kiya's face only . Her smile, her care, her kiss and than her rejection . How much I try to forget her but the fact is I love her and will always love her only .. But now I will concentrate on my career only .. And Kiya I know she is gonna return in my life ..

KIYA'S POV
Kd ,that kiss his proposal . I think i am too falling in love with Kd . Does he really loves me ?? I should not have said all those things . I mean i know he will not hurt me . May be he is confused with his feelings so he said that but wat about me . No i should not think all this i will concentrate on my career . Yeah i don't have time for love and this complications ..
precap: Kiya got internship at best fashion house in Paris..

so here is part-4 . I hope u all like it . So plzz tell me hows dis??
tinaswea thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Omg!
This is what we call an OS!
I loved the OS to the core!
Kd is confused ! He's not getting what to wear!  After all, it was his date!
Panchi and kd's fight was so cute! Loved the way they both were fighting!!
Ransh's bromance was superb! 
Rahi getting married sooon 
Yippeee!!!
Then comes the wonderful date!
It was awesome! 
He brought orchids! 
He arranged a dream like date for her! 
It was sooo huge! The date was so grand and lavish! 
Loved it tooo the core!
Kiya didn't accept his proposal😭
But she will soon realise his importance in her life! 
His love for kiya was endless!
Aww... kd must be heartbroken! 
Feeling sad for him!
Precap - kiya got the internship!
It was lovely bro!
Uh write soo soo soo beautifully! 
Keep writing brotha!
Uh made me proud once again! 
Update soon!
Do write more!

Lots of love
Tina

Edited by tinaswea - 10 years ago
s2singh thumbnail
I Loved it stavan, kya update hai...
KD getting tensed what to wear..lolzzz abhi ke KD se pura opposite...😳
Ranveer is going to shaheed very soon lolzzz love der bromance😳
Pansh Fight was toh awesome - KD likes to hear panchis taunts lolzzzπŸ˜†

Kisha Date toh kya kahoon main yaar kash aisa ek baar TBP main dikhate...😳

Kiya wearing black dress, KD wearing blacke waist coat, roses candles hayeee

CV's agar aise 2-3 Ksiha Rahi dates dikhate na toh shayad TBP ko close karne ki nobat nahi aati...😭, TBP main kabhi bhi birthday party, festival celebrations nahi dikhate...pagal CV's

Kiya worried abt KD's behavior...she cant trust him wow  u portrayed it so well, i would love to see kiya like that...strong and focused abt her career😳

Very nice update thanku so much...πŸ˜ƒ
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh! I loved it! β­οΈβ­οΈ
Pehele KD unable to decide what to wear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kiya agreed for the date πŸ˜²
Kd mesmerised seeing kiya in a black dress 
Kd takes Kiya to a lavish hotel 'I can do anything for you Kiya, ye toh kuch bhi bhi hai' 
The romantic set up! Candles and roses...fir bhi Kiya ko koi problem nahi hua πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Kisha dance Kd kisses Kiya on her eyes nd forehead then pulls her and kisses her-kiya pulls out- kd says I love you- drama* πŸ₯³
Kiya thinks kd is playing with her, quite predictable thought looking at it in a way! But ab kya hoga! Kd going to concentrate on his career πŸ˜•
Precap: Kiya is going to go to Paris πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and she woke up it was all a dreamπŸ˜†
When will you update next? πŸ˜³
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 10 years ago
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Stavan what a story you have narrated Bro.Agar CVS yeh sab kisha aur rahi ke saath dikha te toh aaj show aur chalta par CVS toh gadhe hain.By the way bro keep it up.
KDreamer thumbnail
Awesome stavan...
Wow...
I love kds sense of humour...
Pansh fight...
Kds dialogue...dat panchi made her presence felt...
Loved it...RanSh bond awesome...
Kd planned a perfect date...
Their dance...their kiss...wow
Kiya cant trust kd...soon she ll...
Kd now concentrating on his career...
True love makes u do everything...
Loved it...
Update soon
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Nice Update Stavan

I so miss Kisha dese days... ur updates r a relief 😊
I loved d Kisha dance & d kiss...
Finally now D Rich Spoilt Brat... Keshav Desai will becm responsible in life... πŸ˜ƒ
W8ing eagerly 4 d nxt 😊
Update Soon
Stav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinaswea

πŸ˜ƒ

Omg!
This is what we call an OS!
I loved the OS to the core!
Kd is confused ! He's not getting what to wear!  After all, it was his date!
Panchi and kd's fight was so cute! Loved the way they both were fighting!!
Ransh's bromance was superb! 
Rahi getting married sooon 
Yippeee!!!
Then comes the wonderful date!
It was awesome! 
He brought orchids! 
He arranged a dream like date for her! 
It was sooo huge! The date was so grand and lavish! 
Loved it tooo the core!
Kiya didn't accept his proposal😭
But she will soon realise his importance in her life! 
His love for kiya was endless!
Aww... kd must be heartbroken! 
Feeling sad for him!
Precap - kiya got the internship!
It was lovely bro!
Uh write soo soo soo beautifully! 
Keep writing brotha!
Uh made me proud once again! 
Update soon!
Do write more!

Lots of love
Tina