Nadaan Parindey 9th April 2014 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Nadaan Parindey
9th April 2014

Episode starts with head of indian soldiers walking near to "Sartaj" (who has been tied to a charpai).  Head throws away some pieces of meat on Sartaj's chest and says that in few minutes those wild birds flying in the sky will land on you and will eat you to death.  Sartaj replies by saying "you can't kill me, otherwise how would you know about the bombs that we have placed on different locations?".  

Sameer in dhaba getting desperate to buy tickets for "Bullet Raja".  He says whether its Saif or Sonakshi i will definitely watch this movie.  He tries take out some money from the money box of dhaba and says that Bebe has irritated him so much today so i will take money for ticket in return.  He gets some money and put it in his pocket but then he realizes that its his Bebe's money so he put the money back.  

But he asks himself where to get money from? he remembers Maulvi sahab so he rushes to meet Maulvi sahab.  He sneaks out from dhaba but bump into Bebe and Meher.  He runs from there but Bebe asks him to take the offering with him but he says to keep it as he will get it when he returns.

Sameer at darbar/masjid asking Khuda for money as he wants to buy ticket for a movie.  Maulvi asks him the reason why he didn't take out the money from dhaba's box?  Sameer says that it was his Bebe's money.  Meher comes and disturbs him, Sameer asks Maulvi to ask her to leave him alone as she didn't give him money for his so called "hard work"πŸ˜†.  

Meher taunts him that it was not hard work of him ... he didn't even tried well.  Sameer asks Maulvi for money, Maulvi takes out some money from his pocket but Meher tries to hint him to not to give money to sameer by coughing.  Sameer asks her to take medicine.  Sameer tries to get money off of Maulvi.  Maulvi says that its for the workers who's gonna take out honey from bee's hive.  Meher asks Maulvi to stop the workers as Sameer will do this job.  Meher tries to taunt him so that do the job to earn money for the tickets.  Sameer is angry but goes to beehives to get the honey.

Sameer tries to get the honey from the beehive but he is scared.  Maulvi asks Meher to call him back as he won't be able to do it.  Meher says that eventually he will as he is "Pajama singh"... he can't do it.  Sameer screams "Bebe", both Sameer and Meher on bike.  Sameer asks her slow down the speed and says that its hospital's road ... where are you taking me? Meher says that we are going to dhaba.  Sameer says "you think Heera will treat me? i am going to die ... then who will listen to your taunts the rest of your life?".  Meher asks him to shut up and says that till today no one can die if bees bite.

In the middle of a road Bunty and Meher's Mausa is buying some vegetables that bunty notices Meher and Sameer on bike.  Bunty tries to help them by keeping Mausa busy but Mausa finally sees them on a bike and gets angry.

Sameer is asking everyone to call a doctor as he is going to die.  He lay down on a charpai, Meher says that she is going to Heera.  Sameer asks everyone to call his Bebe, a guy says that he was bitten by a bees too but he had to stay in hospital for four days.  Sameer starts to feel low by listening to everyone's scary stories about bees and their bites.🀣

Meher gets back with water and some ice and asks everyone to keep aside as he is bitten by bees, not a snake.  Meher asks Sameer to drink water, he drinks it and says that he is alive!πŸ˜† Meher then tries to put ice on his cheeks.  Both are busy with getting rid of the pain that Purab arrives in his jeep and stare at Sameer and Meher for so long.  Purab walk near to them that both starts fight as Sameer asks Meher to get Bebe here.  Sameer sees Purab and hugs him, sameer asks him the time he arrived? Purab says few minutes ago when you two were busy with each other.  Meher gets what he meant and leaves from there.

Bebe comes and hugs purab and asks him the reason why he is here?  Purab says that he is on few vacations but he here for an important reason.  Sameer then says that nobody cares about what happened to me.  Bebe asks him to sit down and she will apply this soap on his face.  Sameer says that he is dying here and you are going wash clothes?  Bebe asks him to shut up so that she can apply it.  Sameer is in pain so Meher holds his hand.  Purab notices every single thing about Meher getting closer to Sameer.  Sameer gets up and takes purab to another table to ignore putting soap on his face.

Meher's Mausi is telling everything to her husband who is busy watching cricket.πŸ˜†  He gets irritated as she is interrupting the match.  Mausi asks him to talk to Meher to not go to the dhaba as everyone will talk about her and Sameer having an affair.  Mausi's husband agrees.

Purab gifts Sameer a jacket, Bebe is praising purab standing far away in the kitchen area in dhaba.  Meher arrives, Sameer doesn't know how to zip the jacket.  Meher tries to help him but purab push her hand away and taunts Sameer that how come you don't know how to zip up the jacket?  Sameer says because i have a brother who sure knows how to.  Sameer shows off his jacket.  Bebe thanks Purab for the gift, Purab gifts Bebe something that she thanks him.  

Purab asks her to give him blessings ... she asks him what blessings? he says that he will ask for it very soon (Meher is listening to everything that he is saying to Bebe).  Bebe leaves, Purab takes out a gift for Meher also.  Purab stands behind Meher and is about to say something that Mausi's daughter Minty/Bunty arrives and asks Meher to go with her.  Purab asks Meher to tell her that you will go with me but Meher says that she has to go.  Purab is angry.

Precap:  Mausi is confronting Meher for going out with Sameer every single day.  Mausi talking to Bebe and asking her to stop Sameer from meeting Meher as she will stop him by herself.

Hope you guys like my update ... πŸ˜³

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS.
Edited by ..Cinderella... - 9 years ago
love nadaan parindey...!!! please everybody help to rise the ranking of the forum
thank you soo much for the lovely updateπŸ€—
Thanks everyone for the appreciation! love you guys! xo😳