ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Just watched the 2nd episode ... of the show and i must say bebe is a very strong lady despite that she is a widow and her son is not that smart... she is strong .. the way she protected meher was wow even meher was surprised 😆 So hats off to the lady who is showing all woman .. don't be weak .. even if u are alone !!!
hats off 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ronshaan

Just watched the 2nd episode ... of the show and i must say bebe is a very strong lady despite that she is a widow and her son is not that smart... she is strong .. the way she protected meher was wow even meher was surprised 😆 So hats off to the lady who is showing all woman .. don't be weak .. even if u are alone !!!
hats off 👏

agree with you ronit!!🤗I love this woman!!!!!😳
ronshaan thumbnail
i watched this actress in other show and she did good job on that show too .. em happy she is playing bebe role she is doing good job
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
she is not good.. she is great!!
ronshaan thumbnail
oh yaa great .. !! she is doing good job !!
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah shes a strong lady, the way she defended Meher was awesome..the emotional scene was really gd too.. her acting was amazing 
ronshaan thumbnail
yes she has done good job !!!
its great to watch her with all people around her .. she loves and cares about them and if some one is wrong then she is not fearing to punish them as well.