•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I like his character .. so innocent so cute as well he makes funny faces .. but sadly .. people around him won't like his innocents n might try 2 change him or ruin his innocent character 😕 may b the one who he calls veer jee might be the one to try 2 make his life hell .. let's seee

Originally posted by ronshaan

I like his character .. so innocent so cute as well he makes funny faces .. but sadly .. people around him won't like his innocents n might try 2 change him or ruin his innocent character 😕 may b the one who he calls veer jee might be the one to try 2 make his life hell .. let's seee

he calls purab veer ji na ?? I didn't get that part😕

agreee with you...😳
hopefully he won't turn into evil. It will ruin the show!

well he might call him veer jee but seeing the 3rd part of the episode it seems he is living in the same place he has some other mother who was waiting for him at home so i guess they respect bebe so that purab comes to her and also meher .. so they might call him veer jee 
Originally posted by ronshaan

well he might call him veer jee but seeing the 3rd part of the episode it seems he is living in the same place he has some other mother who was waiting for him at home so i guess they respect bebe so that purab comes to her and also meher .. so they might call him veer jee 
but why veer ji ??😕 his name is purab na ?? and I thought purab was sameers brother?? in first episode meher said that. and is bebe sameers mother ??

sorry for attacking you with questionss🤣

Love all the Sameer scenes, his character is really funny and cute
his expressions are awesome Karam is doing amazing job
Purab is villian of the show he will surely cause trouble in the forthcoming epis
I really like Sameer's character, he's too cute and innocent at the moment...Purab is definitely the thorn in this story...he seems like the obsessive type and even Meher is wary of him...btw Sameer and Purab are cousins...Purab is older than Sameer and that's the reason Sameer calls Purab Veerji...
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

but why veer ji ??😕 his name is purab na ?? and I thought purab was sameers brother?? in first episode meher said that. and is bebe sameers mother ??

sorry for attacking you with questionss🤣

😆 bebe is sameer's mother😆

may b he can b cousin or some thing that's why calling him veer jee 

because bebe said to him in last episode go home your mother is waiting for u at home 

some times even cousins see each other as brothers 

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Love all the Sameer scenes, his character is really funny and cute
his expressions are awesome Karam is doing amazing job
Purab is villian of the show he will surely cause trouble in the forthcoming epis

yes he seems to be in love with meher but meher not even looking at him that way 

his jealousy will turn him to villain for sure 
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I really like Sameer's character, he's too cute and innocent at the moment...Purab is definitely the thorn in this story...he seems like the obsessive type and even Meher is wary of him...btw Sameer and Purab are cousins...Purab is older than Sameer and that's the reason Sameer calls Purab Veerji...

well said 👏