•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
OHMYGOOODDD!!!!!!! WHats all these rumours of RAGHAV leaving the show!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭 PLZZZ!!!!!!!!! RAGHAV NEEDS TO BE IN DID LITTLE MASTERS!! what will happen to Raghav ke Rockstars??????????????????????????????
PLzz tell me this is some kind of late April Fool thing
WTH ...Raghav leaving?????😲
i am not sure...its one a twitter account but whether its his real one or not i don't know...and the rumour has been carried to instagram its on one of his fb fan page..however some are saying that the account has been hacked and someone is making up these rumours! but i don't know hats going on!!!!!!!!! i hope and hope and hope  with all my heart that his account has been hacked and all this is a prank!!!! 
😭
Well if Raghav is in the show it is because he has signed a contract and I'm pretty sure his contract must state something like he can't leave the show abruptly or he can't leave unless all of his kids are eliminated.
Originally posted by TaShi_4ever

<font color="#990066" size="5">OHMYGOOODDD!!!!!!! WHats all these rumours of RAGHAV leaving the show!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭 PLZZZ!!!!!!!!! RAGHAV NEEDS TO BE IN DID LITTLE MASTERS!! what will happen to Raghav ke Rockstars??????????????????????????????</font>
<font color="#990066" size="5">PLzz tell me this is some kind of late April Fool thing</font>
nooo:(.if he leave then what abt RKR.he got the best team and still he has 4 lil masters while others have just two lil master
raghav has left...wat is chanel doing..how can they let this hapen to d show...get him bck maaan!!!