Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja

So what do we have in NP till now..

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well I was very impressed with BEBE .. she is very smart / strong .. even at times she is becoming weak she is strong, she loves her son and not just her son but others as well... she treat meher very nicely with love and care showing her the good n the bad 

Then its sameer - he is doing good job, funny faces , uff the scene he was hurt and they scared him that he will die ext ext i felt like laughing seeing them and him .. they thought he was injured because of some snake but it was not that ... !! I must say he is doing good job ,, the innocent bird 😆

Then its meher - I like this style of character she is doing .. always challenging Sameer .. and not realizing what she did 😆 but then she is the one to take care of him 😃 , her role is like the role of chulbuli she played in psh and then too i liked her bubly role .. very nice and strong girl 👏

Then we have others in the village also good people ... 

Then we have the villain of the show being jealous of meher being with sameer .. he loves her but ready to kill for her not just die ... Hmmm 👎🏼

then those people who want some one .. well those matters are out of my head but still let see what they actually want ..i guess its a terrorist people who want to blast in there .. let's see what happens next

Show so far is good .. !! Let's hope it remains like that n will get better n better !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said
Awesome post ronit
i like karam in this style
but
i love the villan more ❤️
ronshaan thumbnail
u like the villain hhhahah okay :)
atharin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too i also like the villan
but also the hero
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post n great points u made...😳
i like both actors but i prefer sameer more hehe...😛😆
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said! 
I love the way the show is going and all of the actors are doing a brilliant job!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post...really liked it
hope the show gets better and better
ronshaan thumbnail
well i like the sameer - meher scenes / bebe scenes with meher / bebe scenes with people around her / its a good show.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Very well said dear ... interesting show. 😃