Devon Ke Dev Mahadev written update 10/4/14 Mahadev in Shonitpur

Posted: 9 years ago

\|/ Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Mahadev explains Banasur, he can only give protection from external enemies. His internal control has to be done by Banasur himself.

On reaching Shonitpur, Banasur standing in his palace, tells his people, Mahadev has agreed to stay in Shonitpur on his request. There will be a Shobha yatra of him so they can have his darshan. But people are doing Mahadev's jay jay kar, are more interested in Mahadev's darshan then their king's, which disturbs him.

Queen welcomes Mahadev, is very happy seeing him personally present. Banasur tells her, it's because of his efforts, she is having this fortune of welcoming Mahadev. Queen tells him, it's only due to Mahadev's wish he is present here, not because of his efforts.

Seeing all praising Mahadev, Banasur's alter ego tells him, All are giving credit to Mahadev not him. Banasur says not to misguide him.

Ganesh is thinking of some way to get Mahadev back. Kartikeya is thinking of his mother's pain. Ganesh asks him to be hopeful. They may find a way out.

At Kailash Bhairav stops Ganas from going to Mansarovar for Parvati's darshan. Nandi is stopped from going out too on pretex of security & Mahadev's orders. Ganas call Paravti. She appears, explains to Bhairav, they belong to Kailash only. Bhairav agrees to let them go but only now, not in future.

At Ksheersagar, Brhmaji says, Banasur though of over shadowing his father & grand father's good deeds. He did Mahadev's bhakti in order to achive bigger fame. His father & grand father's achievements were because of their bhakti not otherwise. No he is jealouse of all the praise Mahadev is getting. Vishnuji says he will not stop Mahadev now, let him do what he wants to & I'll do what I want to. Lakshmiji, Saraswatiji, Brhmaji, Naradji looks worried.

Precap: Bhairav stops Parvati's way by throwing a spear. Kartikeya asks him to stop. Both are on verge of fighting.

Banasur tells Mahdev, he'll never ask him to leave.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for WU Minakshi!! 
Bhairav even stopping Adishkati is this mentioned anywhere or creative liberty. Show is loosing charm everyday. 
Originally posted by sunishri

Bhairav even stopping Adishkati is this mentioned anywhere or creative liberty. Show is loosing charm everyday. 
Actually there is a story where Bhairava does something like that, and Parvati curses him to be born as a monkey, and later he is born as Chandrashekhara. Don't remember the full story.
See this short summary: http://userwebs.theriver.com/innerguide/sivaPurana/part07.html
Refer Chapter 21

And also this:

SOrry, there is no monkey.😆

OH and if you want a detailed story see from page 176
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
Oh wow thanks the story is a interesting one if the exact same where to be adapted onscreen. 
Though I am surprised that Lord SHiva can be infatuated by a woman.
Anyways.

Thanks for the WU MnxG!
Banasura's self esteem is falling down faster than the Niagara Falls.
One thing I am getting bored of is the "Mein Dhanya hua prabhu" and the ppl saying it 1000 times. Great, we get it, tum dhanya hue, that doesn't mean you keep repeating it like a parrot!

And if I am right, then the Bhairava thing will lead to the above episode! What do the others think?
I don't understand another thing Karthikeya and Ganesh are married but they seem to be having all the time in the world to be in Kailash. What about duties towards their wives. Anything and everything they are there in Kailash.

Surya if they have introduced Bhairav than maybe u are right Shiv Parvati might be shown in their human forms as Chandrashekhar and Taravati.

It sounds like a good one. Some excitement is urgently needed in the show if it has to gone on till dec to complete 3 years.
@sunishri
You know, after this they should really concentrate on Valli. I know that probability is 0.0001, but still.
But for Lord SHiva to incarnate, he has to be freed from Banasura. I don't know when, because in the original Mahadev never LEFT Kailas to protect Banasur. And Banasur was also never scared of hs strength. If anything, he was bored, because everyone else was scared and no one wanted to fight with him.