shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ENTERTAINMENT, ENTERTAINMENT & ENTERTAINMENT.

Holla Guyz!
Hope you all are doing well :)

I have been thinking of creating a thread for this particular reason since ages.. but somehow when I come online all I do is browsing and replying..By the time I'm not even done with all of it, it's time for me to go😛
So today I decided to just do this first since there hasn't been anything new on the forum to discuss much about..May be the forum writers have all gone on a break.. Right?
But that's not the reason anyways😆

Our KMH has the best dialogues/monologues/one-liners/two-liners/voice-overs that even a Bolly movie does not see...and to add to it we have the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G performers..anybody who does not agree to this has got to be blind.. Their performance has been top notch in most of KMH/2(most because KMH had other actors too who have played their roles beautifully) ..that even the dullest of the scenes is all bright just by their mere presence  And ofcourse thanks to the Creatives/Writers/Directors/Producers for bringing them all together in a package.
Even the promos have been so creative and awesome. Thanks to Imagine TV as well. I have not seen another channel come up with such intelligent stuff.

Karan Kundra & Kritika Kamra-I won't say that nobody but THEY could've done it so convincingly even if that is The TRUTH, because as far as I have seen, nobody has been as lucky to act in show/s that has so much to offer for an actor.. Going in sync, breaking the monotony and portraying SO MANY shades of the characters they played in 2 seasons(in less than 2 years). From Novice to seasoned actors they have come to be two of the finest actors in the industry. So much energy, so much life into the characters, they have been Brilliant. While the high-drama/emotional moments have been awesomely, beautifully, perfectly portrayed, their nok-jhoks, their spontaneity, their chemistry has left us in awe.. It amazes me how they could pull off the scenes so well giving each-other those befitting replies alongside acting/appropriate expressions all in one-shot, till the scene ends ofcourse. I feel so lucky to have discovered this show and these actors who have entertained us and touched a chord with us in a short span.

Be it High-voltage or Light-hearted, KMH was a full-on paisa wasool show with some of the best scenes ever seen on TV or even the movies👏

I couldn't help but write what I think about KMH & the actors when the thread was just meant to be a collection of those amazing things I just talked about.

I just want to make a depot of monologues-dialogues-voiceovers-every beautiful lines we have heard in KMH and everything related to it. But I also want to make a depot of scenes with some power-packed performances. So I thought why not make it in one?

Guyz, share your favourite lines/scenes from the show in this thread. Even as you sit to watch I'm sure you would find many. Just share. If you are writing down the dialogues or anything, make sure you write it clearly with no short forms or typos. As that kills the essence of the lines.
No reserving and vanishing. If you do reserve please remember to add the necessary later. And don't just write what you think about my post😆 please attach something i just mentioned, in your post😃 Lets start

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice thread :-) so my most fav line is from KMH2 "I HATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE U".
shibz thumbnail
Good one Bably. That reminds me Arjun's dialogue where this love-hate relationship starts from-
"Pyar aur nafrat ek hi sikke ke do pehlu hote hain. Bina nafrat kiye pyar nahi hota, aur bina pyar kiye nafrat gaade nahi hota"

The intensity in the scene..The way he mouths those lines, sends shivers down my spine.. I remember how scared I was for Arohi after watching this episode👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llgIP41KFHo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome idea di...i love you for this...muaaahhh.
1. "apne darr se jeetna seekho"
2."main bacho ke bare main bahot kuch janti hu..kafi saalon tak khud v bachi thi na" 🤣
Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
,One of My fav from KMH2: Nahi nahi, darne ki koi baat nahi hai, Tum khati bahot ho na gas ho gayi hogi. 🤣
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Next one: Arjun for Arohi :Woh meri bahu nahi hai.
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Arjun to Arohi: Pagal, satki huyi , moti aurat ,gaali tumhare muh se kitni achchhi lagti hai.
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good job shibzy!👍🏼
arjun: tumhare sath saza bhi zindagi hai par tumhare bina bhi zindagi bhi zindagi nai hogi
this scene was a good one because It was when  arjun singania actually realized what  living life is like. Not only happily but with arohi he has found a reason happiness out of arohi and  can do anything just to be with her...this scene even reminded me of kmh1 arjun...even though arjun didn't sacrifice anything for her in this scene but is showed how humare arjuns began a new life...with a new understanding about love...the fight for her other than sacrificing something
I guess that why we can say arjun is the best lover ever...sacrifice main bhi aur fight main bhi
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi1424

good job shibzy!👍🏼

arjun: tumhare sath saza bhi zindagi hai par tumhare bina bhi zindagi bhi zindagi nai hogi

this scene was a good one because It was when  arjun singania actually realized what  living life is like. Not only happily but with arohi he has found a reason of his happiness out of arohi and  can do anything just to be with her...this scene even reminded me of kmh1 arjun...even though arjun didn't sacrifice anything for her in this scene but is showed how humara arjun began a new life...with a new understanding about love...the fight for her other than sacrificing his life for her he made her his life😳
I guess that why we can say arjun is the best lover ever...sacrifice main bhi aur fight main bhi

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyday i miss kmh bt after reading everyones post i missed it badly now. Wish time could change and bring our kmh,arjuhi and old karanika :-( :-(