Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Modi is TOTALLY great & fault less

He married in 1968 at age of only 17 which is Child marriage

And just because of parents pressure

The family background was totally poor

His marriage is only on papers NOT the marriage of 2 hearts connection

Jashodaben herself told that she wants to see Modi as PM & she told that she knew 100 % her husband will be PM in 2014

She never in her life felt wrong for Modi because she knows Modi is Not person who likes Marriage life , children

He wants to serve nation from childhood & that's why he joined RSS & social activities in small age

He NOT ONLY LEAVE HIS WIFE BUT also left his family with brothers & parents

He is still living alone in Gandhnagar,Gujarat

He never wants to marry & THEN Why should he accept Jashodaben as his wife ??

He is not needed to show certificate to world that He has fulfilled her family duties BECAUSE he has fulfilled so many duties related to nation which generally any Aam aadmi can not do

So CONGRESS - Stop Nonsense by putting questions in anyone's personal life

He did not shown his marital status before because He never said NO that he is married

He is person who don't want to publish his private life

He did this time just because he knows Poor Congress will increase this point to gain votes

But Congress you will be failed 100 %%%

Jashodaben herself told that she is highly happy in her life & 45 years gone of their separation & she is capable herself to earn as she was Government teacher & now retired & earn 14000 Pension per month ...she is living with her brothers happily

They have not taken divorce & paper marriage is not only point of Marriage life

MODI is person who is flying like bird without any family responsibilities & so he can serve nation more ...And after becoming PM, He will not call their family to come in Delhi ...he will also be alone their

Ladies are always with MODIJI

In 15 Years of Congress Government , where Shila Dixit was CM as lady ...what Congress did to stop rapes in capital ???

In the government of congress ...ladies are not safe & their self respects also

Nation wants change NOW

Abki Bar MODI Sarkar
Edited by Proud-India - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shaadi tay  hui, bina pyaar
abki baar , MODI sarkaar :D
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't see this matter as right or wrong. I see it as a grey matter.

I understand that Modi was not interested in marriage and wished to serve the nation. I empathize that he was forced into a child marriage and had no choice. I respect the fact that he has cordial relationship with his wife and has her support.

However, it was unethical for Modi to hide his marriage. It was wrong of him not to correct facts when he was dubbed as a "bachelor". He has also claimed to be "single" on many occasions. There was no good reason for him not to be straightforward about facts.

It also doesn't sit well with me that he abandoned his wife. She had to live a lonely life because of his abandonment. I disagree with Congress making a hue and cry about it. But it is an iffy incident.

I think Modi hid his wife because "abandoning" does tarnish an image. Which does make us consider the question, will he always lie or hide facts if something tarnishes his image? Is his clean image trustworthy enough? And it is a grey matter, for many people the answers are grey. For some Modi's image is white with a few dark shades here and there, for others it is dark with a few white shades here and there. All depends on personal perceptions of such events.

Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I understand that Modi was not interested in marriage and wished to serve the nation. I empathize that he was forced into a child marriage and had no choice. I respect the fact that he has cordial relationship with his wife and has her support.

However, it was unethical for Modi to hide his marriage. It was wrong of him not to correct facts when he was dubbed as a "bachelor". He has also claimed to be "single" on many occasions. There was no good reason for him not to be straightforward about facts.

It also doesn't sit well with me that he abandoned his wife. She had to live a lonely life because of his abandonment. I disagree with Congress making a hue and cry about it. But it is an iffy incident.

I think Modi hid his wife because "abandoning" does tarnish an image. Which does make us consider the question, will he always lie or hide facts if something tarnishes his image? Is his clean image trustworthy enough? And it is a grey matter, for many people the answers are grey. For some Modi's image is white with a few dark shades here and there, for others it is dark with a few white shades here and there. All depends on personal perceptions of such events.

Tell me what could he do ???

Without any feeling , any wish ...Should he continue marriage just because his parents did it on Papers ??

What's the meaning of Marriage on paper ?/

See his Great thoughts - At age of 17 ...he always told Her wife to continue learning , teaching ...in that Society where people are not so educated or aware about knowledge ...at that time Modi wanted WOMEN education & highness after marriage

Modi did NOT told that " I am Bachelor " He is so famous that people & oppositions are ready to find faults in his personal life

MODI never filled his wife name in any form but that does not mean he told that he is unmarried

He don't want to open any past personal life then WHY ??

He left Blank column in Box of Partner's name & it is allowed otherwise how can he become MLA from last 20 years ?

Jashodaben is also capable to stand with her own job ...she herself told that she has nothing wrong feelings about him

45 Years gone ...She told that she could remarried BUT she herself did not

What's the meaning to continue marriage without any Personal interest ?

Just for showing TO world ?????!!!

so leave this point and see his political status ...it's my request to all

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Differ here, there really is a no matter here. 

Wrong, the marital status was known to the general public since 2002 riots, as many National and International press covered his personal story. Last year First post even carried a report about it. Indian express interviewed the wife in 2009.  She has been accessible to the media for a long time. 

In the affidavit , the only compulsion is to mention the true age. Gender and Marital status is not mandatory. He chose to leave that section blank. also the only reason why marital status is asked  is to verify joint assets.He still had an option of staying mute and ignore the issue , yet he preferred otherwise. 

He was 17, unemployed and 3 months into the marriage,  when he left the house and according to the wife herself , he encouraged her to study and move on. She is a retired govt teacher who chose to not remarry. The legality of the marriage is another matter in itself.  If the election commission and the constitution of India doesn't force Modi to declare his marital issue then I don't see the problem.

Nope it won't impact him at all and it shouldn't . I don't think people care much in India for a life decision Modi made 45 years ago , at the age of 17. With the coverage on his wife and her positive views on Modi , this news has further kept the spotlight on Modi. This election , atleast in Media , is all about him. India didn't care for AB Vajpayee's "alleged lady friend", or Karunanidhi's 2 wives , even Rahul's private life doesn't matter, so why should MOdi be held accountable and forced to clarify anything about his marital life , if its not legally required. 

Again he has done nothing wrong technically or otherwise, it has been a known fact since he assumed the office of Gujarat CM. Judge his shades on the basis of his governance and policies which have far more implications in this elections. Cong is grasping straws with this one, they have too many "relationship" skeletons in their own closet. 

I would really like to know Cong or Rahul's views on Farooq Abdullah  who has lied about his age ( technically wrong and unlawful). 
Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
@ charminggenie - super answers - Thanks a lot for lot of clarifications 😛

You have shown deep reality which can very easily be accepted 😛

And right , congress itself Must clarify their leader's issues who always found in corruption ðŸ˜‰

Congress personal life is opened because it is only related to 1 family - Gandhi - Nehru family  & PM candidates

we want change NOW
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Genie

At least I was unaware of the existence of Modi's wife. Everything that I always heard was that Rahul Gandhi and Modi were confirmed bachelors. It may be an obscurely known fact, but it would be wrong  to assume it is a well-known fact.  

I am sure for many people this is a non-issue. Modi's marital status is irrelevant to his capabilities as a political leader. For many people his focus on national service over his personal life is actually a commendable factor. However, you have to understand that this still does matter to others. On a personal level I am uncomfortable with the fact that his wife is an obscure fact. It does bother me that he abandoned his wife. I'm sure there are many people like me out there. That doesn't mean Modi is a bad person at all. And yes Congress is totally playing a game with people like me who are uncomfortable with such issues. Congress is indeed playing a dirty game to discredit Modi. But it is a matter, and it is a grey matter as people have to think through and decide what is more important to them.  

From a purely legal perspective. Modi has done absolutely nothing wrong. There is no legal compulsion to disclose marital status. Even from certain ethical standpoint there is no need to acknowledge a paper relationship.

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
marriage and taking care of the family makes a person more responsible not less. people who choose not to marry do that for selfish reasons.
So coming back to Modi it was probably fine to abandon wife @ 17 but should have accepted her later when he had become capable.married people do jobs just as well as unmarried ones do. Having family makes people more compassionate and empathise with others problems better.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The country has 101 issues to deal with - corruption, poverty, development, child infanticide and people choose to focus on whether or not Modi was married? That sounds ridiculous to me RTH. I see it as a personal decision which does not affect the country or its people at all. People act like he's pulled a Bill Clinton/Francois Hollande here. Congress crying to the EC is just their way of trying to bring him down by resorting to cheap tactics. The fact that Kapil Sibal is making a hoo-haa about it speaks for itself really.

Will Modi's decision to reveal information about his wife affect his ability to run the country? No. So why does it matter? A bit harsh on your side to say he "abandoned" his wife. When a girl gets forced in to a child marriage and runs away, no-one ever says she abandoned her husband now do they? And that right there is the double standards of our media. Not sure why you're getting uncomfortable when the issue here is clearly that of child marriage. If the guy never wished to get married, in fact was probably unable to make that decision for himself at such a young age, why should he be expected to stand by it when given no choice? I get that Jashodaben has probably had to deal with a lot in life as a child bride, being a married woman with no husband, but it doesn't make Modi wrong for doing what he did and forcing himself to live a life he does not want. Not in my books anyway.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Genie

At least I was unaware of the existence of Modi's wife. Everything that I always heard was that Rahul Gandhi and Modi were confirmed bachelors. It may be an obscurely known fact, but it would be wrong  to assume it is a well-known fact.  

I am sure for many people this is a non-issue. Modi's marital status is irrelevant to his capabilities as a political leader. For many people his focus on national service over his personal life is actually a commendable factor. However, you have to understand that this still does matter to others. On a personal level I am uncomfortable with the fact that his wife is an obscure fact. It does bother me that he abandoned his wife. I'm sure there are many people like me out there. That doesn't mean Modi is a bad person at all. And yes Congress is totally playing a game with people like me who are uncomfortable with such issues. Congress is indeed playing a dirty game to discredit Modi. But it is a matter, and it is a grey matter as people have to think through and decide what is more important to them.  

From a purely legal perspective. Modi has done absolutely nothing wrong. There is no legal compulsion to disclose marital status. Even from certain ethical standpoint there is no need to acknowledge a paper relationship.

I still don't understand how will that make anything, whatsoever, unethical? Mind shedding some light? 

My two cents. He never abandoned his wife, it's been written earlier that he offered her divorce which she denied and he respected her decision. 
It is matter of two people wrongly got into a relationship which they're not meant to be in first place. I will better walk out of a relationship where I can't give my 100% than staying in it just to prove myself "ethical".