Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Avocado.Girl.

Thanks for the laugh 😆...Second bold: Awww, really. Seems like marriage should be made mandatory for all the criminals and psychopaths who lack the above attributes 😆

point was not being married does not make anyone better for any kind of responsibility, like some of you trying to portray Modi as better candidate
People who dont understand the context are laugh worthy as well 😆
Some will see being married as indulgence therefore think lesser of it and others will se it as being responsible therefore greater than bachelorhood.
Someone had asked Atalji whether he was a bachelor or a brahmachary (celibate). Atalji was frank enough to reply that he was a bachelor 😛

What would Modi say to that question?
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

Some will see being married as indulgence therefore think lesser of it and others will se it as being responsible therefore greater than bachelorhood.

Someone had asked Atalji whether he was a bachelor or a brahmachary (celibate). Atalji was frank enough to reply that he was a bachelor 😛

What would Modi say to that question?

lol he already said it through nomination form 😆 why he did so is so weird! 😕 did he want congress to bark like mad dogs? when a party who is facing anti incumbency and hatred starts criticizing modi on such an issue, they will lose more votes! maybe thats his plan?
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mr.ass

lol he already said it through nomination form 😆 why he did so is so weird! 😕 did he want congress to bark like mad dogs? when a party who is facing anti incumbency and hatred starts criticizing modi on such an issue, they will lose more votes! maybe thats his plan?

😊
u guys r discussing why he did disclosed it now !!!!! i guess reason is simple, if he had not done it now, congress would hv made sure that his nomination form would hv been rejected !!!! and that would hv been worse. as disclosing marital status and spouse's wealth is made compulsory by EC somewhere in 2013 only !!!! yes, that's what i know, correct me if i am wrong. that's why before 2013 he used to leave the column blank and not writing N/A or unmarried as done by unmarried people. he did that before as it was not compulsory before !!!! so i guess he had no other option but to mention abt it now and abt his spouse wealth he wrote he doesn't know !!!! these columns were not supposed to left blank according to new rules.
and also if u have a look at last rajya sabha affidavit of our current great PM mr MMS, even he left the column about spouse blank !!!!! now if someone want, they cam make anything out of it !!! 😆 reason is simple as before mentioning about spouse was optional but not now.
Edited by Queen22 - 10 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seems like Modi supporters finally found a way to justify his secret marriage.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^^^^^

😃

I can't control laughing on persons who blame Modi for his marriage

I am From Gujarat & we know he is married from last 12 years when he became CM

The person like you who do not want to ACCEPT reality & the better future of India, only makes this type of Points against Him

Secret...!! What a secret ?? All is opened 😛

Please Tell me definition of marriage 1st 😉 Then we will discuss perfectly
gaymsk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
luks like people sabko apne jaisa samjhte hain , d way some people  found a way to justify or hide abuse or bad , petty behaviour of their fav by calling det  a giving inspiration for  standing up 

everybody knows abut marriage of modi   , det was never  a secrete 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ anks a lot for sharing it ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

Unki to official wife hone ke bawjood bhi 😲😉